Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index
 The RulesThe Rules FAQFAQ
   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   CalendarCalendar   SearchSearch 

Anybody from Nicks here at the Forum??

Users browsing this topic:0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 0 Guests
Registered Users: None

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index -> General Discussion

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7
View previous topic :: View next topic  
35forever 

"I feel sick - dada dada dada da"

PostPosted: Thu Sep 04, 2014 2:13 pm
Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
I am also sure that you would have been very supportive of the Collingwood administration if the club had retained Dids, Jols and Daisy and by the end of the 2014 season that had played few games collectively and had had little to no impact. At least in 2014 we have got some games into young players that have good potential.

I wouldn't have been supportive of the administration if they kept Dids and Jolley, what pissed me off was the WAY they dumped these champions and the LIES they told us re DT & Heater. THAT was why I withdrew my financial support.

NO ONE is confident about 2015. No one thinks we're a chance for the flag. Well 3 years after being the best in the game I find that TOTALLY unacceptable.

I told you what this night would be, and I was right. Carefully prepared answers to questions they knew would be asked. This night was about keeping membership numbers up, nothing more. They never had any intention of getting useful feedback from the members, it was just a sop to shut you all up, like I said, a FARCE.

If anything this joke has made me more certain that 2015 will be more of the same. Ed & Bucks using OUR club to try saving their own arses. Meanwhile we don't have the ability we once had to turn the Freeman's & Sharenbergs into the next Pendleburys & Beams, so our lovely draft picks will be wasted.

But don't anybody rock the boat, OK?

-me, 2010
"The pies are going to the big dance!"-P.Daicos 2010
Visit My Website!
nomadjack 

PostPosted: Thu Sep 04, 2014 2:25 pm

Get a job... Question
John Wren Virgo

"Look after the game. It means so much to so many."

PostPosted: Thu Sep 04, 2014 2:31 pm

35forever wrote:

If anything this joke has made me more certain that 2015 will be more of the same. Ed & Bucks using OUR club to try saving their own arses. Meanwhile we don't have the ability we once had to turn the Freeman's & Sharenbergs into the next Pendleburys & Beams, so our lovely draft picks will be wasted.

But don't anybody rock the boat, OK?

"better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to speak out and remove all doubt."

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index -> General Discussion All times are GMT + 11 Hours

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7
Page 7 of 7   

Jump to: