Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index
 The RulesThe Rules FAQFAQ
   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   CalendarCalendar   SearchSearch 

Eleventh ! Make of it what you will.

Users browsing this topic:0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 0 Guests
Registered Users: None

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index -> General Discussion

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
View previous topic :: View next topic  
The Boy Who Cried Wolf 

PostPosted: Mon Sep 01, 2014 7:35 pm
Post subject: Reply with quote

Darkstranger wrote:
Look at it this way....

With all the injuries, youngest getting game and poor draw, we finished the same as more fancied lists like Crows, Eagles & the next big thing Suns + still way ahead of the filth..

Better draw and hopefully no injury curse, next year should see us climb back up..

Let's get our trades & draft right ( meaning no more midgets ) and then bring on 2015.

I honestly thought our draw was pretty soft after 2/5's of the way (other then the 2 games vs the Dawks). The only thing I'd really complain about with our draw was the endless Sunday evening games, what a crock!!!

Member 7167 Leo

"What Good Fortune For Governments That The People Do Not Think" - Adolf Hitler.

PostPosted: Mon Sep 01, 2014 10:34 pm

The Boy Who Cried Wolf wrote:
Member 7167 wrote:
Piesnchess wrote:
Far better than st vomit, our opponents in the GF four short years ago, strange how the "perceptive fellow" let them off the hook, but we have massive injuries, three acls, heaps of kids, yet we get crucified by the sack brigade. They don't mention st vomits fall do they eh ??

The only thing we did wrong was allow ourselves to be infected by the A'ints fitness coach.

Our coach still needs to improve his tactical 'nouse' skills, and maybe a few others. I'm not saying he's a complete lost case, and yes obviously injuries have not been kind to him... but there are certainly things lacking - hopefully he's learning from the lessons before him and will be better prepared next time round - "perceptive fellow" out

Certainly the lack of an obvious game plan and our lack of defensive pressure is a real concern. How much of this can be directly attributed to the lack of continuity of those on field is the unknown factor.

Bucks has a lot to prove from a coaching perspective and in my mind the jury is out in this respect.
The Boy Who Cried Wolf 

PostPosted: Tue Sep 02, 2014 4:10 am

Member 7167 wrote:
The Boy Who Cried Wolf wrote:
Member 7167 wrote:
Piesnchess wrote:
Far better than st vomit, our opponents in the GF four short years ago, strange how the "perceptive fellow" let them off the hook, but we have massive injuries, three acls, heaps of kids, yet we get crucified by the sack brigade. They don't mention st vomits fall do they eh ??

The only thing we did wrong was allow ourselves to be infected by the A'ints fitness coach.

Our coach still needs to improve his tactical 'nouse' skills, and maybe a few others. I'm not saying he's a complete lost case, and yes obviously injuries have not been kind to him... but there are certainly things lacking - hopefully he's learning from the lessons before him and will be better prepared next time round - "perceptive fellow" out

Certainly the lack of an obvious game plan and our lack of defensive pressure is a real concern. How much of this can be directly attributed to the lack of continuity of those on field is the unknown factor.

Bucks has a lot to prove from a coaching perspective and in my mind the jury is out in this respect.

You sound a bit more even handed today, so I agree, sir Wink

PS: That fitness coach is a MAJOR concern, I know Bucks was supposedly crying about Ports ability to outrun us in games 2nite, but we could possibly elevate that to some degree with smarter tactics - who knows?!?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index -> General Discussion All times are GMT + 11 Hours

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
Page 4 of 4   

Jump to: