Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index
 The RulesThe Rules FAQFAQ
   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   CalendarCalendar   SearchSearch 

Question time on Monday Night

Users browsing this topic:0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 0 Guests
Registered Users: None

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index -> General Discussion

Goto page 1, 2  Next
View previous topic :: View next topic  
TK Leo

PostPosted: Sat Aug 30, 2014 2:56 pm
Post subject: Question time on Monday NightReply with quote

Well here is your chance to get out from behind the safety of your computers and make your way down to the Members Forum. I will be keenly viewing it the following day and waiting for those snipers on here to have the balls to stand up and ask your negative questions and have them answered.

I will bet that most of you won't go as it is easier to be ten feet tall and bulletproof, slotting people from behind. I have never read so much united crap on this site as I have this year. You call yourselves supporters or barrackers. Well I would prefer to stand along side a loyal positive Carlton member than you cretins.

No doubt this post will get moved or deleted like some of the others I have wrote have - and without explanation of why, but as long as some of you gutless rats get to read it then I will be satisfied.

So get your weak asses down to the meeting and make sure you make all your points about how shit we are, how Eddie should step down, how Bucks should be sacked, How Eade should be sacked. How Mick Malthouse should be returned, how Bomber should be sourced.. And all the other uneducated theories some seem to dribble on here.

Good luck
Floreat Pica

Feel free to PM to slag me off, as I stand by my club Side by Side - No matter what...... Collingwood Forever

collie dog 

RIP Shelby 11-10-13

PostPosted: Sat Aug 30, 2014 2:59 pm
Post subject: Reply with quote

Club plant?

What's the point Eddie doesn't listen to anyone, let alone good sense. I'm beyond anger at this club right now. Sheer unadulterated exasperation more like it.

thompsoc 

PostPosted: Sat Aug 30, 2014 3:07 pm
Post subject: Re: Question time on Monday NightReply with quote

TK wrote:
Well here is your chance to get out from behind the safety of your computers and make your way down to the Members Forum. I will be keenly viewing it the following day and waiting for those snipers on here to have the balls to stand up and ask your negative questions and have them answered.

I will bet that most of you won't go as it is easier to be ten feet tall and bulletproof, slotting people from behind. I have never read so much united crap on this site as I have this year. You call yourselves supporters or barrackers. Well I would prefer to stand along side a loyal positive Carlton member than you cretins.

No doubt this post will get moved or deleted like some of the others I have wrote have - and without explanation of why, but as long as some of you gutless rats get to read it then I will be satisfied.

So get your weak asses down to the meeting and make sure you make all your points about how shit we are, how Eddie should step down, how Bucks should be sacked, How Eade should be sacked. How Mick Malthouse should be returned, how Bomber should be sourced.. And all the other uneducated theories some seem to dribble on here.

Good luck
Floreat Pica

Feel free to PM to slag me off, as I stand by my club Side by Side - No matter what...... Collingwood Forever

What a hero - I bet you go to bed in your Target collingwood pjs
and don't forget your teddy bear.
Wanker!

TK Leo

PostPosted: Sat Aug 30, 2014 3:26 pm
Post subject: Re: Question time on Monday NightReply with quote

thompsoc wrote:
TK wrote:

Good luck
Floreat Pica

What a hero - I bet you go to bed in your Target collingwood pjs
and don't forget your teddy bear.
Wanker!

I don't buy them from target I always buy thru the Collingwood Online Shop for your info and thanks for the good wishes.

thompsoc 

PostPosted: Sat Aug 30, 2014 3:31 pm

Well tk stop bagging people like me who think
the club is being run poorly.
And I will stop bagging people like you.

TK Leo

PostPosted: Sat Aug 30, 2014 3:37 pm

thompsoc wrote:

So will you be there on Monday Night then to express your concerns? Personally I don't give a stuff if you bag me. But I will always defend My club.

slangman 

PostPosted: Sat Aug 30, 2014 3:38 pm

thompsoc wrote:

Fair point....

Come to think if it, we kick a hell of a lot of them

Darkstranger 

PostPosted: Sat Aug 30, 2014 4:27 pm

Get a room or stay on topic, otherwise get off!
Mugwump 

PostPosted: Sat Aug 30, 2014 7:04 pm

collie dog wrote:
Club plant?

What's the point Eddie doesn't listen to anyone, let alone good sense. I'm beyond anger at this club right now. Sheer unadulterated exasperation more like it.

After anger, comes exasperation. And then comes a dictionary.

derkd 

PostPosted: Sat Aug 30, 2014 7:09 pm

PLease ask Eddie to: "Go home, flush his toilet, and tell us what way the water flows"Smile
The Boy Who Cried Wolf 

PostPosted: Sat Aug 30, 2014 7:21 pm

collie dog wrote:
Club plant?

+1

Saw Eddie today at the VFL... was about 10 feet from me for a bit talking to some supporter... but I'm intelligent enough to already know that nothing I could possibly say to him would make one shred of difference, people in Eddies position are so tightly involved, that they cannot be told, they must be shown by their own failures, so until they fully realise they have utterly failed, we'll all just have to wait.

PS: I don't want Eddie's or Bucks head specifically, I want vast improvement and less delusions - blind faith just isn't good enough.

Achilles 

PostPosted: Sat Aug 30, 2014 7:28 pm

derkd wrote:
PLease ask Eddie to: "Go home, flush his toilet, and tell us what way the water flows"Smile

Eddy currents.
Dave The Man Scorpio

PostPosted: Sat Aug 30, 2014 7:54 pm

What Time?
What'sinaname Libra

PostPosted: Sat Aug 30, 2014 8:01 pm

The Boy Who Cried Wolf wrote:
collie dog wrote:
Club plant?

+1

Saw Eddie today at the VFL... was about 10 feet from me for a bit talking to some supporter... but I'm intelligent enough to already know that nothing I could possibly say to him would make one shred of difference, people in Eddies position are so tightly involved, that they cannot be told, they must be shown by their own failures, so until they fully realise they have utterly failed, we'll all just have to wait.

PS: I don't want Eddie's or Bucks head specifically, I want vast improvement and less delusions - blind faith just isn't good enough.

Indeed. Bucks and Ed seem intent on not seeing what almost everyone else sees and that scares me. I'd rather they come out and admit that we're in a real shit place but will do things to turn it around. I just think Bucks refuses to accept responsibility for 2014 ad is surrounded by those who tell him what he wants to hear.

The Boy Who Cried Wolf 

PostPosted: Sat Aug 30, 2014 8:08 pm

What'sinaname wrote:
The Boy Who Cried Wolf wrote:
collie dog wrote:
Club plant?

+1

Indeed. Bucks and Ed seem intent on not seeing what almost everyone else sees and that scares me. I'd rather they come out and admit that we're in a real shit place but will do things to turn it around. I just think Bucks refuses to accept responsibility for 2014 ad is surrounded by those who tell him what he wants to hear.

That's an interesting point you make what'sinaname, in every press conference or interview I have ever seen Bucks in, he has NEVER taken DIRECT responsibility for a failure or mistake.

PS: Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes sorry, I was bored and this is so much fun!!!!

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index -> General Discussion All times are GMT + 11 Hours

Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2   

Jump to: