Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index
 The RulesThe Rules FAQFAQ
   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   CalendarCalendar   SearchSearch 

LADIES GOIN TO ADELAIDE YOU MUST READ THIS FIRST..LOL

Users browsing this topic:0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 0 Guests
Registered Users: None

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index -> Your Cheer Squad

Goto page 1, 2  Next
View previous topic :: View next topic  
magpie joffa 

PostPosted: Wed May 16, 2001 11:37 am
Post subject: LADIES GOIN TO ADELAIDE YOU MUST READ THIS FIRST..LOLReply with quote

LADIES GOING TO ADELAIDE YOU MUST PACK THIS WE DONT WANT TO SEE 6 SUITCASES PER SHEILA....LOL
Boxers and jocks we dont care what you wear but only one pair please.

one spare pair of socks...LOL we dont want to smell any dirty feet on the bus.

collingwood gear only one set...LOL

No make up please we are on a footy trip not a beauty trip...LOL

Cans of VB only cause all us guys drink that.

If you snore on the bus..you will be kicked off.

No long queues at 3am in the morning for a leak all us guys at the back of the bus will be trying to sleep.

Dont try and take advantage of me in a sexual way when im sleeping cause i like my sleep....LOL

When we wake from our sleep on the bus please come up to us with a smoke preferably PJ super mild and a tinny ...lol must be VB.

When we get to hotel sat morning for brekky please dont sit down until you have fed all us guys...note eggs and bacon please followed by a smoke and a tinny...LOL you know the rules its gotta be VB.

I know all you chicks will want to sit with me so i have arranged to sit at the back of bus because i believe the more the merrier...LOL

If your gonna sit next to me make sure you have plenty of girly perfume on....cause i like that...LOL

After we beat that Nort Power scum you will be required to cook us a big dinner to celebrate.

DEFINATELY NO PASSING WIND ON THE BUS PLEASE its not lady like and it might be too cold to open the windows.

And one more thing when the bus goes over a bump PLEASE NO SCREAMING.

Thanks ladies

The guys....LOL

There is nothing in life greater, than to be a supporter of our beloved collingwood football club,we must remain united,we must stand tall,we must be prepared to fight for our glorious black and white for we are the ENVY OF ALL NATIONS.'YOU'LL NEVER WALK ALONE'
http://www.mp3.com/joffa

*miss_magpie* Gemini

PostPosted: Wed May 16, 2001 11:51 am
Post subject: Reply with quote

After that post I think the only thing you should be expecting is a painted face when you awake and one missing eyebrow.

ok, here's one for the guys.

1.No leaving the seat up on the bus toilets (also, we like our toilet seats to be dry when we get to them, thankyou muchly.)

2.If you talk in your sleep please keep it to a whisper cuz we all know how much guys like to have a good old conversation with themselves, much like when they're awake really, either way no one else gets a word in edgewise.

3.Myself and Emma will be keeping an eye on our make up, SS11, i want u no where near my bags, I'm still running low on glitter from the boxing day test no thanks to you, and as i know how much u like stealing my dresses, i'll make sure i bring an extra one so you don't hog the one I want to wear, cuz we all know how much u like to dress up after a few (one and a half to be exact) drinks- one pot screamer.

4.If you leave ur seat, please make sure you have a tight grasp on your beer, i know how clumsy you all are, i'm sure ALL of you have spilt at least one beer on me at the football (JOFFA)

6.If you wanna act like idiots on the back of the bus, please make sure u leave all food and drinks in a stable position, we don't want anything flying up towards the front of the bus at us

7.If we can't wake you at the end of the trip, expect a cold awakening, i'm sure there will be enough cold water to go around.

8.There will be NO strip poker (personal joke), no bus surfing, and no nudie runs down the aisle, altho ss11 feel free.. lol lol

9. Joffa, if you lose your beanie, i'm not responsible for finding it.

10.At any time if you feel you need a foot rest, make sure u keep your feet covered, we can't have u stinking out the bus now. We all need to be able to breathe.

11.If you spot a "hot chick" on the sidewalk, please refrain from any crude comments, and the bus will not be stopping to let any of you get off if you feel need to, .. well.. get off... in the literal sense.

12.....and last but not least, we are NOT there to bring you your food, drinks, smokes or anything else you may want, you're quite capable of getting it urself, oh and while ur there..im sure u could manage to bring us ours as well!! hehe

_-~`*#24-GO TARKS*`~-_
--------------------------

[This message has been edited by *miss_magpie* (edited 16 May 2001).]
NICK THE PIE MAN 

Nick's BB veteran

PostPosted: Wed May 16, 2001 11:56 am

PURE GOLD MATE! LOL
PURE FARKING GOLD!
I especially loved the bit "WE DONT WANT TO SEE 6 SUITCASES PER SHEILA" LOL Great stuff!

"Good 'Ol Collingwood Forever"
*miss_magpie* Gemini

PostPosted: Wed May 16, 2001 12:38 pm

"us guys"??-you don't smoke

_-~`*#24-GO TARKS*`~-_
SS11 Capricorn

PostPosted: Wed May 16, 2001 2:49 pm

go pies

[This message has been edited by SS11 (edited 15 May 2001).]
SS11 Capricorn

PostPosted: Wed May 16, 2001 3:36 pm

i deny all allegations regarding make up, a certain Nicks BB poster and her lip gloss, and her friends dress. I blame Victoria Bitter inc. for any allegations that are proved to be fact.

LOL

SS11 Capricorn

PostPosted: Wed May 16, 2001 3:37 pm

oh yeah by the way, ive nevr done a nudie run in my life..LOL

NICK THE PIE MAN 

Nick's BB veteran

PostPosted: Wed May 16, 2001 4:27 pm

Posted by Miss Magpie:
There will be NO strip poker (personal joke), no bus surfing, and no nudie runs down the aisle

Geez Miss Magpie, talk about spoiling the fun!
What will the boys do to pass the time?
lol

"Good 'Ol Collingwood Forever"
CQ 

ambitious that

PostPosted: Wed May 16, 2001 4:52 pm

LOL!! nudie runs!

eMmA 

PostPosted: Thu May 17, 2001 8:26 am

UR A GUN MISSMAGPIE.

Please not this down guys and dont forget...If at anytime Myself and MissMagpie are walking down the streets of Adelaide please do not and i repeat DO NOT  scream our names out across the streets OR yell out "Bit*h" or "go Anthony" cause we will not respond.

And it response to the 1st entry in this topic:

1-We expect all the guys going to Adelaide to be gentlemen on the bus and let us ladies get our beauty sleep.

2-Please after every mouth full of VB we do not want to hear one of your feral BURPS!

3- We expect you to carry our bags up to our room once we arrive in adelaide.

4- Now the whole Make-up issue....You fellas are not wearing it so u dont have to worry about it..but if anyone of you would like to borrow some please feel free to ask.

5- Myself and Missmagpie will be more then happy to mind your drinks while you are sleeping.

DAD.....please DONT yell out "Helloed" or anything like that out...You know what im talking about.(a joke between us)

And i think apart from that Missmagpie has said it all.

-------------------------
"gO AnThOnY"...#23

eMmA 

PostPosted: Thu May 17, 2001 8:28 am

Missmagpie...Can u bring a pencil sharpener cause my lip liner is going blunt...THANKS. LOL LOL

-------------------------
"gO AnThOnY"...#23

[This message has been edited by eMmA (edited 16 May 2001).]

*miss_magpie* Gemini

PostPosted: Thu May 17, 2001 8:41 am

Thanks Em, I knew I left a few rules out.. think we covered it just about.

GUYS: Please make sure to print out these guidelines, any rules broken will result in immediate termination from the trip.

Oh yeah and Em i'll bring the sharpener, just make sure u hide the lip liner after u use it, the colour you use will suit ss11 just fine, u might find it missing.

_-~`*#24-GO TARKS*`~-_
SS11 Capricorn

PostPosted: Thu May 17, 2001 1:21 pm

I DONT WEAR FARKN MAKE UP!
lol

eMmA 

PostPosted: Thu May 17, 2001 3:02 pm

ss11 if u dont wear make-up why are you getting all fired up about it??!!

-----------------
"gO AnThOnY"...#23

SAV&ANTHONY R SEXY-->36/23 UNTIL FOREVER-->ROCCA BOYZ ROCK MY WORLD!!!

SS11 Capricorn

PostPosted: Thu May 17, 2001 3:09 pm

lol cos the rumors are dammageing my reputation.. LOL

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index -> Your Cheer Squad All times are GMT + 11 Hours

Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2   

Jump to: