Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index
 The RulesThe Rules FAQFAQ
   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   CalendarCalendar   SearchSearch 

NBA 14/15

Users browsing this topic:0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 0 Guests
Registered Users: None

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index -> Nick's Sports Bar

View previous topic :: View next topic  
King Malta Leo

RIP Flip

PostPosted: Mon Aug 25, 2014 4:57 pm
Post subject: NBA 14/15Reply with quote

It's been a busy busy off-season so far, what are everyone's thoughts?

Will the Cav's new roster carry them to a Championship at first try? Can they get past the Bulls in the East? Are the Spurs still the team to beat? Are OKC going to firm as a legit championship contender? Can Phil fix up the basket case that is NY? Let's discuss it all in here!

I know there are a few other Wolves fans in here, aside from myself, what are your thoughts on the Love trade? I was personally pretty happy with the return and think Flip played the situation perfectly. Wiggins has a massive ceiling and if he gets anywhere near it could be a brilliant cornerstone for our franchise, Bennett seriously underwhelmed last season but I'm hoping he can build into a serviceable NBA player and I think Thad Young adds that veteran presence and fantastic attitude we'll need to an otherwise relatively inexperienced locker room.

Add all that to some of the very exciting young talent we have already in Lavine and Dieng (and potentially Shabbazz and GRIII) and I'm personally pretty excited for our future!
Woods Of Ypres 

PostPosted: Wed Aug 27, 2014 9:15 pm
Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi King Malta

Yes, agree Flip has done well considering the circumstances. He was patient and ultimately we got a fair return for Love.

Again, for us Wolves fans we start again from the bottom. Wiggins hopefully has star potential and we can build around him. I do not expect us to win many games this season, but it will be very interesting to watch. Expect fast-paced transition basketball (we now have 3 players who were in the top 10 for steals last season: Rubio, Brewer, Young)

Glad to have Shved and LMM gone from the roster.

Barea needs to go next, but that will be difficult (bad contract)

I believe we have Miami's first pick next year. Hopefully they will struggle this season without LeBron.

Looking forward to the new season!
BBHS Cancer

bbhs

PostPosted: Tue Sep 02, 2014 10:15 am
Post subject: Reply with quote

Nice to see Brock Motum sign with the Jazz.

Joe Ingles has drawn a lot of interest from team but will only sign if they guarantee him minutes.

Cav will need to sign some lock down defenders to cover for Love and Kyrie.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index -> Nick's Sports Bar All times are GMT + 11 Hours

Page 1 of 1   

Jump to: