Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index
 The RulesThe Rules FAQFAQ
   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   CalendarCalendar   SearchSearch 

Memo to Collie Dog and Other Nick's Trolls

Users browsing this topic:0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest
Registered Users: None

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index -> General Discussion

Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Neil Appleby Taurus

PostPosted: Sun Aug 17, 2014 10:15 pm
Post subject: Memo to Collie Dog and Other Nick's TrollsReply with quote

I've been a member of Nick's Bulletin Board for many years now. I've seen plenty of posters come and go. I've sparred with plenty; some are still here but most have gone or have been born again under new names.

To "Collie Dog", "Anodam", "Big T" and the other negative, Buckley haters, I issue a challenge: stop for a moment and click on the link below. Listen to this performance from Nathan Buckley today and tell me that he isn't the best man to have in charge of the Collingwood Football Club. This is the best interview I have heard in a long time. Take a bow Gerard Whateley.

Hard questions are asked and they are answered honestly and after last night's debacle, it is just what I needed. I have never doubted that Bucks is the right man to lead Collingwood. Today I was approached by a colleague and asked if I'd finally changed my mind on Bucks and would I join in and write to the club to request his removal. That person was dispatched pretty sharply. This is an interview we should all listen to again and again. Bucks is unwavering in his belief and his vision.

BTW, if you listen to this revealing, 40 minute interview and still don't think Bucks is best placed to take us forward, then name me a better person to take the reins.

Listen, relax and buckle up for the ride!

http://www.abc.net.au/news/2014-08-17/sunday-inquisition-august-17/5676762?section=sport

MatthewBoydFanClub 

PostPosted: Sun Aug 17, 2014 10:29 pm
Post subject: Re: Memo to Collie Dog and Other Nick's TrollsReply with quote

Neil Appleby wrote:
I've been a member of Nick's Bulletin Board for many years now. I've seen plenty of posters come and go. I've sparred with plenty; some are still here but most have gone or have been born again under new names.

To "Collie Dog", "Anodam", "Big T" and the other negative, Buckley haters, I issue a challenge: stop for a moment and click on the link below. Listen to this performance from Nathan Buckley today and tell me that he isn't the best man to have in charge of the Collingwood Football Club. This is the best interview I have heard in a long time. Take a bow Gerard Whateley.

Hard questions are asked and they are answered honestly and after last night's debacle, it is just what I needed. I have never doubted that Bucks is the right man to lead Collingwood. Today I was approached by a colleague and asked if I'd finally changed my mind on Bucks and would I join in and write to the club to request his removal. That person was dispatched pretty sharply. This is an interview we should all listen to again and again. Bucks is unwavering in his belief and his vision.

BTW, if you listen to this revealing, 40 minute interview and still don't think Bucks is best placed to take us forward, then name me a better person to take the reins.

http://www.abc.net.au/news/2014-08-17/sunday-inquisition-august-17/5676762?section=sport

I've worked in middle level management circles most of my working life. Some of the worst managers I have worked under were often the best talkers. But if it consoles you that we have a coach who talks well and doesn't deliver then good luck to you.
Big T 

PostPosted: Sun Aug 17, 2014 10:36 pm
Post subject: Reply with quote

I may be predominantly negative about the club of late, but I am not a Buckley hater and never have been. Check your facts jackass.
collie dog 

RIP Shelby 11-10-13

PostPosted: Sun Aug 17, 2014 10:38 pm

Kevin Rudd was a smooth talker as well. So is Barack Obama. And look at the legacy they have left.
watt price tully Scorpio

PostPosted: Sun Aug 17, 2014 10:43 pm

collie dog wrote:
Kevin Rudd was a smooth talker as well. So is Barack Obama. And look at the legacy they have left.

So is Christopher Pyne in the neck & your close mate Corey Bernadi.

(next time leave it for VPT, Jack)

Last edited by watt price tully on Sun Aug 17, 2014 10:47 pm; edited 2 times in total
Leggie Aries

Bucks for PM.

PostPosted: Sun Aug 17, 2014 10:44 pm
Post subject: Re: Memo to Collie Dog and Other Nick's TrollsReply with quote

Neil Appleby wrote:

I'm with you mate but sadly, you will never sway the opinions of the few you have mentioned and the others that follow them.

Thankfully, the numbers who carry on like that lot are just a few.
They disappear when it's good and then troll when it's not.
I'd love the good times to roll on and on and on but as the real world shows us, this is not the case. We must cop the bad when it comes a long, push through it and ride with the good.

Go Pies

collie dog 

RIP Shelby 11-10-13

PostPosted: Sun Aug 17, 2014 10:50 pm

watt price tully wrote:
collie dog wrote:

Women been making fun of you again Jack?

I am not Jack you idiot! And neither are those posters mentioned in the OP trolls. We are all lifelong Pies supporters who are simply fed up with the tripe the club keeps dishing up to us. But if mediocrity grabs you then strap in for a bumpy ride over the next year. One day it will all be over. I am sick of nothing but fights at Collingwood and on Nick's. Ever since the truce of 2010-11 it has been one long drawn out ugly fight. I'm sick of it - its like the ugly Jihad between the Sunnis and the Shiites. But the club doesn't belong to you plants either. Evil or Very Mad

think positive Libra

Side By Side

PostPosted: Sun Aug 17, 2014 10:52 pm

Cheers Neil, side by side all the way

And collie, if your not Jack, that's a shame, cos I sure miss him

Xxx

collie dog 

RIP Shelby 11-10-13

PostPosted: Sun Aug 17, 2014 10:55 pm

think positive wrote:
Cheers Neil, side by side all the way

And collie, if your not Jack, that's a shame, cos I sure miss him

Xxx

Well I'm not him, although like you I do miss Jack as well.

I also miss the euphoria I felt when I joined Nick's in 2010. Everyone was so happy and I recall Jack was one of the most positive posters. to ask ourselves why Nick's has devolved into a religious war where facts are completely irrelevant to people. Hate feeds hate. I'm over it like I am over this season.

doriswilgus 

PostPosted: Sun Aug 17, 2014 10:56 pm

collie dog wrote:

I'd take either of them over Abbott any day of the week. Very Happy
collie dog 

RIP Shelby 11-10-13

PostPosted: Sun Aug 17, 2014 11:02 pm

doriswilgus wrote:
collie dog wrote:

Abbott's a pathetic talker and the jury is out on him as well. But the jury is clear on Rudd and Obama. They are both full of rhetorical diarrhea and have achieved nothing significant in their time in power. I have no time for Abbott as well.

But leave politics out of this, that was NOT my point. You can talk the talk, but can you walk the walk? Buckley is a sweet talker, but can he coach? Give us one piece of evidence in his three years that he even has a clue.

Big T 

PostPosted: Sun Aug 17, 2014 11:12 pm

What I detest is the club becoming a playground for the privileged few who are already of grew wealth and means at the expense of the masses, that is my beef. We have no true home, heart or soul anymore, I love Bucks and always have and hope to god he pulls us through next year.

And I hope the afl and club return to its roots and bring our game back.

Big T 

PostPosted: Sun Aug 17, 2014 11:13 pm

What I detest is the club becoming a playground for the privileged few who are already of great wealth and means at the expense of the masses, that is my beef. We have no true home, heart or soul anymore, I love Bucks and always have and hope to god he pulls us through next year.

And I hope the afl and club return to its roots and bring our game back.

Neil Appleby Taurus

PostPosted: Sun Aug 17, 2014 11:22 pm

collie dog wrote:
doriswilgus wrote:
collie dog wrote:

Abbott's a pathetic talker and the jury is out on him as well. But the jury is clear on Rudd and Obama. They are both full of rhetorical diarrhea and have achieved nothing significant in their time in power. I have no time for Abbott as well.

But leave politics out of this, that was NOT my point. You can talk the talk, but can you walk the walk? Buckley is a sweet talker, but can he coach? Give us one piece of evidence in his three years that he even has a clue.

I think it's a legitimate question. After 3 years we should be asking if Bucks can coach. I'm confident he has done as well as anybody possibly could considering the unbelievable injury curse he has had to deal with. Remember the four ACL's in his first year?

I don't mind people questioning the credentials of any of Collingwood's staff; hell I was livid on Friday when an Open Training session was advertised and only 10 players ended up training. People travel a long way to get to these sessions. It was a frigid, winter's morning and people planned and made effort. Is it too much to ask of our amply staffed media department to inform us about these things?

Similarly, our fitness and conditioning staff should be feeling the heat well and truly. After the Tony Armstrong '8 Quarter' debacle, they really should be audited very, very closely. It simply was amateur hour stuff.

So yes, question any aspect of the club, but please spare us your bleak, uninformed bile day after day, week after week, because believe it or not, most of us don't like it and prefer to support our team and that means our boys and our wider community. And yes Big T, I will apologise for lumping you in with the Buckley Haters; your general negativity clouded my usual razor sharp memory, but I still think you're a troll.

Redlight 

PostPosted: Sun Aug 17, 2014 11:22 pm

collie dog wrote:
...Nick's has devolved into a religious war where facts are completely irrelevant to people. Hate feeds hate. I'm over it like I am over this season.

Is this, could you...nah, wah?

I feel like an extra in Inception.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index -> General Discussion All times are GMT + 11 Hours

Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
Page 1 of 6   

Jump to: