Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index
 The RulesThe Rules FAQFAQ
   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   CalendarCalendar   SearchSearch 

Questions for Ed's fan forum

Users browsing this topic:0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 0 Guests
Registered Users: None

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index -> General Discussion

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
View previous topic :: View next topic  
The Boy Who Cried Wolf 

PostPosted: Sun Aug 31, 2014 1:25 am
Post subject: Reply with quote

jackcass wrote:
What'sinaname wrote:
and then, Nathan, why are you such a shit coach?

Bucks sitting with Eddie and Maxy at the VFL today. Mingled happily with the common people. Maybe you should have just gone today and asked him yourself face to face.

I believe that most likely would be utterly pointless exercise... but btw I did see Eddie talking to some guy about 15-20 feet away from me, for a bit, in the opposite pocket to the Bob Rose stand pre game, so that much is true.

Last edited by The Boy Who Cried Wolf on Sun Aug 31, 2014 1:37 am; edited 1 time in total
The Boy Who Cried Wolf 

PostPosted: Sun Aug 31, 2014 1:30 am

jackcass wrote:
swoop42 wrote:
King Monkey wrote:
I'll be going.
I hope it heads down the path of the "members' concerns," rather than letting humpties ask questions about the game plan and poor kicking efficiency, etc.....

So basically you don't want any important or hard questions asked of the coach concerning the fundamentals of the game?

I suspect anyone who dares ask any measured, insightful albeit critical questions of the coach or club will just get howled down by the kool aid brigade.

Think Bucks and Eddy will answer any and all questions irregardless of how difficult they are. They're trying to allay supporter concerns and outline what they're plans for the club are.

And understandably so.

Robbie 

PostPosted: Sun Aug 31, 2014 1:36 am

King Monkey wrote:
I'll be going.
I hope it heads down the path of the "members' concerns," rather than letting humpties ask questions about the game plan and poor kicking efficiency, etc.....

I am sure they will hang on every suggestion you make, as we all have been waiting for you to do.

Oh, I forgot, all you do is hang it on everyone currently at the Club and suggest all would be so much better with people that left the Club. The insight you have is unique and at last I understand the cause of our drop in fortune is directly related to the weak champions of yesteryear not having the guts to remaining alive. Maybe you should organise the Coventry's to be dug up and made to play on.

At least I now realise not all monkeys are amusing.

die4pies Scorpio

Homeward bound

PostPosted: Sun Aug 31, 2014 1:37 am

Robbie wrote:
die4pies wrote:
Eddie, do you and Bucks have a plan in place so this club will never ever lose a game ever again?

If not, why not?

And what's your favourite number?

Well at least it's an easier problem than when you will develop an IQ, although I did enjoy the paradox.

GO PIES.

Everyone is born with an IQ. Where we sit on that intellectual scale is not determined by the ability if the individual to identify sarcasm and irony. You're safe in that regard.

WarrenerraW 

PostPosted: Sun Aug 31, 2014 10:18 am

I would anticipate that the club would be prepared for and briefed on all the possible questions asked based on what's being said around the traps on football forums such as these. Nothing will be off limits.

Has the club ever done anything like this before?
neil Sagittarius

PostPosted: Sun Aug 31, 2014 10:31 am

If I go I will ask who kicked five goals in the 1990 GF
I know the answer but it is still $£$%^%%$ hilarious.

DT56 

PostPosted: Sun Aug 31, 2014 10:41 am

Can't attend but my immediate question would query what the club is doing about the obvious biased umpiring .. fix that problem and we are some way to gain a few positions up the ladder
orie Cancer

A MADPIE FOR LIFE

PostPosted: Sun Aug 31, 2014 2:43 pm
Post subject: ed's forumReply with quote

Where is this happening please?

Can't find information on it.

Dark Beanie Gemini

PostPosted: Sun Aug 31, 2014 3:21 pm

Tomorrow night

http://www.magpies.net/nick/bb/viewtopic.php?t=74878&postdays=0&postorder=asc&start=15

King Monkey 

Location: On a journey to seek the scriptures of enlightenment....

PostPosted: Sun Aug 31, 2014 3:52 pm

Robbie wrote:
King Monkey wrote:
I'll be going.

I am sure they will hang on every suggestion you make, as we all have been waiting for you to do.

Oh, I forgot, all you do is hang it on everyone currently at the Club and suggest all would be so much better with people that left the Club. The insight you have is unique and at last I understand the cause of our drop in fortune is directly related to the weak champions of yesteryear not having the guts to remaining alive. Maybe you should organise the Coventry's to be dug up and made to play on.

At least I now realise not all monkeys are amusing.

Lol.
A bit of advice Robbie (if that's your real name?!! Laughing Laughing ) - if you're trying to get a rise outta someone, make it less obvious in the future.

Oh you are a dee-mon, I love to fiiight."
jackcass Cancer

PostPosted: Sun Aug 31, 2014 6:27 pm

The Boy Who Cried Wolf wrote:
jackcass wrote:
What'sinaname wrote:
and then, Nathan, why are you such a shit coach?

Bucks sitting with Eddie and Maxy at the VFL today. Mingled happily with the common people. Maybe you should have just gone today and asked him yourself face to face.

I believe that most likely would be utterly pointless exercise... but btw I did see Eddie talking to some guy about 15-20 feet away from me, for a bit, in the opposite pocket to the Bob Rose stand pre game, so that much is true.

Meaning?

Players and coaching staff always take the time at these VFL games to talk to fans and allow photo opportunities. Yesterday it was Bucks, Eddy, Maxy. Also saw Langdon and Frost. Posters on Nicks and similar sites full of comments and suggestions for moving the Pies forward, just think that if they so strongly believe in their position then there have been numerous opportunities to put them directly to the relevant individuals.
John Wren Virgo

"Look after the game. It means so much to so many."

PostPosted: Sun Aug 31, 2014 9:03 pm

at least 1k members registered. how many will turn up?
Hiss Taurus

PostPosted: Sun Aug 31, 2014 9:52 pm
Post subject: WhatReply with quote

This forum is a munipulative stunt designed to deflect attention away from the real cause of our crisis ! Arrogant jobs for life mentality ! Fans don't matter culture unless you want to use them to avoid a meltdown of your support! I for one will boycott it for the cheap stunt it is! Resignations from our Board would be greatly appreciated
think positive Libra

Side By Side

PostPosted: Sun Aug 31, 2014 9:56 pm
Post subject: Re: WhatReply with quote

Hiss wrote:
This forum is a munipulative stunt designed to deflect attention away from the real cause of our crisis ! Arrogant jobs for life mentality ! Fans don't matter culture unless you want to use them to avoid a meltdown of your support! I for one will boycott it for the cheap stunt it is! Resignations from our Board would be greatly appreciated

Gees hiss, Bertha said she'll pick me up on the way through to the meeting, and we can follow on to the clubs, don't cancel the meeting now

I need a night out

slangman 

PostPosted: Sun Aug 31, 2014 10:21 pm
Post subject: Re: WhatReply with quote

Hiss wrote:

So you will be coming along and putting that to Eddie, Pert and co?

Anyone who is able to make it tomorrow night but chooses not to attend, should never again complain about the direction that the club is taking.

Here's your chance to have a say.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index -> General Discussion All times are GMT + 11 Hours

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
Page 4 of 7   

Jump to: