Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index
 The RulesThe Rules FAQFAQ
   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   CalendarCalendar   SearchSearch 

Heath Shaw

Users browsing this topic:0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 0 Guests
Registered Users: None

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index -> General Discussion

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Beast 

PostPosted: Wed Aug 20, 2014 1:48 am
Post subject: Reply with quote

Fatui Attata wrote:
Beast wrote:
More of a chance that no one cares whether you care about my opinion or not, but thats ok.

I'm sure Bucks is devastated at the loss of your respect Beast. Go and join that idiot yelling at the players as they walked down the race. You'd fit right in.

Nah bro, I'm above the cretinous things so I'll leave them to the likes of you.
Fatui Attata 

PostPosted: Wed Aug 20, 2014 2:22 am

Beast wrote:
Fatui Attata wrote:
Beast wrote:
More of a chance that no one cares whether you care about my opinion or not, but thats ok.

I'm sure Bucks is devastated at the loss of your respect Beast. Go and join that idiot yelling at the players as they walked down the race. You'd fit right in.

Not going by your form on here

Fatui Attata 

PostPosted: Wed Aug 20, 2014 2:22 am

Beast wrote:
Fatui Attata wrote:
Beast wrote:

Not going by your form on here.

mudlark 

PostPosted: Wed Aug 20, 2014 10:17 am
Post subject: Re: Heath ShawReply with quote

Damien wrote:
magpie57 wrote:
What a hole Heath Shaw has left in our team.What a game he has played today.I wonder if the power brokers who were behind him leaving are now questioning their decision.

The answer is no because we look forward not back. And what a very tired old topic ho hum.

In answer to Joffa's question,herein lies your answer Joff. And I am pointing to the last sentence! " Tired old topic Ho hum". This is the" Bury your head in the sand attitude" that has swamped our club. Taylor Adams is good,will be better,hopefully will be great,but he would have been even better with the heater helping out,brain farts and all. Collingwood has made MANY bad choices in the name of "The greatest club on the planet" and they are coming back to eat us,not bite,that's already happened. We changed out of our skins and most people don't like the replacement and are leaving in droves and all the "Ho humming" and look forward crap,won't change a bloody thing. We sold our soul's for a crack at greatness,when all the time we were great.
Damien Aquarius

Me Noah & Flynn @ the G

PostPosted: Wed Aug 20, 2014 2:05 pm

mudlark wrote:
Damien wrote:
magpie57 wrote:
What a hole Heath Shaw has left in our team.What a game he has played today.I wonder if the power brokers who were behind him leaving are now questioning their decision.

The answer is no because we look forward not back. And what a very tired old topic ho hum.

In answer to Joffa's question,herein lies your answer Joff. And I am pointing to the last sentence! " Tired old topic Ho hum". This is the" Bury your head in the sand attitude" that has swamped our club. Taylor Adams is good,will be better,hopefully will be great,but he would have been even better with the heater helping out,brain farts and all. Collingwood has made MANY bad choices in the name of "The greatest club on the planet" and they are coming back to eat us,not bite,that's already happened. We changed out of our skins and most people don't like the replacement and are leaving in droves and all the "Ho humming" and look forward crap,won't change a bloody thing. We sold our soul's for a crack at greatness,when all the time we were great.

The OP never mentioned Taylor Adams and nor did I. Looking backwards (ie: lamenting Heaters departure) is exactly that. Burying your head in the sand. He's gone and we move on you banana.

jackcass Cancer

PostPosted: Wed Aug 20, 2014 5:08 pm

mudlark wrote:
Damien wrote:
magpie57 wrote:

Disagree. Heater has turned his career around up at GWS but would he have acheived that without the kick up the arse, history suggests doubtful.

I can understand the angst but Adams showed in his last game that he can contribute at least as much as Heater and it's not as if we don't have an abundance of longer term HBF options in Langdon, Toovey, Lumumba, Armstrong, Scharenberg, Oxley, Sinclair, and Young. What we lacked was developing inside midfielders, Adams provides that.

Continually resurrecting this topic won't change that it happened, hence the ho-hum comment. People need to move on.
mudlark 

PostPosted: Wed Aug 20, 2014 5:24 pm

Damien wrote:
mudlark wrote:
Damien wrote:
magpie57 wrote:

The OP never mentioned Taylor Adams and nor did I. Looking backwards (ie: lamenting Heaters departure) is exactly that. Burying your head in the sand. He's gone and we move on you banana.
You exemplify and amplify my sentiments you EGG. Chooks arse and all.
mudlark 

PostPosted: Wed Aug 20, 2014 5:27 pm

jackcass wrote:
mudlark wrote:
Damien wrote:
magpie57 wrote:

Disagree. Heater has turned his career around up at GWS but would he have acheived that without the kick up the arse, history suggests doubtful.

I can understand the angst but Adams showed in his last game that he can contribute at least as much as Heater and it's not as if we don't have an abundance of longer term HBF options in Langdon, Toovey, Lumumba, Armstrong, Scharenberg, Oxley, Sinclair, and Young. What we lacked was developing inside midfielders, Adams provides that.

Continually resurrecting this topic won't change that it happened, hence the ho-hum comment. People need to move on.

Careful of the bleeding obvious mr know it all. Those"Massive" crowds we've had recently would probably suggest you've got your head where Damo came from.
mudlark 

PostPosted: Wed Aug 20, 2014 5:34 pm

mudlark wrote:
Damien wrote:
mudlark wrote:
Damien wrote:
magpie57 wrote:

You exemplify and amplify my sentiments you EGG. Chooks arse and all.

NO!! I appologise for that because I quite like eggs. You're a pure and simple Wanker.
Collingwood Crackerjack 

PostPosted: Wed Aug 20, 2014 5:38 pm

i hate carlton wrote:
I watched him in the Giants v North Melbourne game. He has matured and was a true Nick Maxwell for the Giants defenders.

I hated seeing him go.

He still has that distinctive trot across the ground.

Ummm, don't we need a new Maxwell?

Would have loved to see if he grew up a bit without Maxwell there being the alpha, so to speak

© Collingwood Crackerjack, 1992
jackcass Cancer

PostPosted: Wed Aug 20, 2014 5:39 pm

mudlark wrote:
jackcass wrote:
mudlark wrote:
Damien wrote:
magpie57 wrote:

Careful of the bleeding obvious mr know it all. Those"Massive" crowds we've had recently would probably suggest you've got your head where Damo came from.

Clearly, the bleeding obvious needs to be continually repeated so that people can grasp the message.

So retain Heater and we'd be packing out stadiums every week in 2014 is what your suggesting.
Collingwood Crackerjack 

PostPosted: Wed Aug 20, 2014 5:41 pm

wow, this thread took a charming turn....

jackcass Cancer

PostPosted: Wed Aug 20, 2014 5:46 pm

Collingwood Crackerjack wrote:

Didn't it!
mudlark 

PostPosted: Wed Aug 20, 2014 5:54 pm

Unfortunately ,some "Know it alls " on this site,seem to think their opinion is the be all and end all and any one else is a "Banana". Sometimes people get a little pissed off at the childish antics and stoop to their level. Denigrating someones opinion as boring and "Ho hum" is pitiful., just as trying to compare Lumumba,Sinclair,Armstrong,ETC,with Heath Shaw is equally pitiful. My reply in this post,to Joffa,to ME,stood out like dogs balls with the "Move on attitude of people who seem clueless as to what Collingwood supporters and members want. Among them was WHY did we allow players of the calibre of Heath Shaw,who clearly loves our club, to leave? Ho hum to some,but gut wrenching to others. If you're happy with 30,000 at our home games well and good,but something has changed and burying your head in the sand and "Moving on" is NOT going to paper over the chasms that are there.
Collingwood Crackerjack 

PostPosted: Wed Aug 20, 2014 6:00 pm

mudlark wrote:

Unfortunately ,some "Know it alls " on this site,seem to think their opinion is the be all and end all and any one else is a "Banana". Sometimes people get a little pissed off at the childish antics and stoop to their level. Denigrating someones opinion as boring and "Ho hum" is pitiful., just as trying to compare Lumumba,Sinclair,Armstrong,ETC,with Heath Shaw is equally pitiful. My reply in this post,to Joffa,to ME,stood out like dogs balls with the "Move on attitude of people who seem clueless as to what Collingwood supporters and members want. Among them was WHY did we allow players of the calibre of Heath Shaw,who clearly loves our club, to leave? Ho hum to some,but gut wrenching to others. If you're happy with 30,000 at our home games well and good,but something has changed and burying your head in the sand and "Moving on" is NOT going to paper over the chasms that are there.

Righto mate, I don't think we should have traded Shaw either, was more pointing out how quickly a seemingly pleasant thread took a turn to vitriol.

Not naming names, and the main offenders aren't really on this thread, but the increasingly common 'arcing up' that is happening on the board is quite unseemly

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index -> General Discussion All times are GMT + 11 Hours

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
Page 3 of 8   

Jump to: