Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index
 The RulesThe Rules FAQFAQ
   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   CalendarCalendar   SearchSearch 

CHEERING IN THE OFFICIAL CHEERSQUAD

Users browsing this topic:0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 0 Guests
Registered Users: None

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index -> Your Cheer Squad

View previous topic :: View next topic  
JLC Aquarius

PostPosted: Wed Feb 21, 2001 1:33 pm
Post subject: CHEERING IN THE OFFICIAL CHEERSQUADReply with quote

Hello all Cheersquad members,

I have one complaint to raise :

Why do you guys cheer only when we are winning or kick a goal ??
Thats why the Ponsford is and will always be better. The Ponsford cheers win lose or draw.

You watch english soccer they yell and scream all day. If they only cheered when they scored it would be very quiet..

I reckon the official cheersquad should be yelling and abusing all game. I think this is a culture change that Joffa can introduce.

It also sounds better when everyone cheers at once......lol There is no point cheering out of sync........

Anyway these are constructive criticisms. I know Joffa is the right man for the job and will duly have the cheersquad the envy of every other club in the league.

I will "listen" out at the North game.......i want people saying geeeeees those Collingwood supporters are crazy.......lol

Please give me some feedback on this.....

JLC peaceout
magpie joffa 

PostPosted: Wed Feb 21, 2001 2:16 pm
Post subject: Reply with quote

JLC...whilst you go to the fridge to enquire on your beer stock
remmeber it was our first time as a group and the people who were sitting with us last friday night were prolly not representing the official cheer squad.(with the exception of last years members)As we actually invited other collingwood supporters over to fill the empty seats Once we get all our members signed up and official it is then you will see the most awesome cheer squad in the business.i still believe that with the wonderful collingwood people who sat with us on friday night we did a bloody good job.I am only a chant leader it's not goin to be easy,we have a lot of work to do and i respectfully ask the ponsford people just let us do what we gotta do its not goin to click together overnite but jon i can tell ya this none of us are goin to die wondering.We will become the greatest cheer squad in the competition.So again i ask everyone to be patient there are a lot of wonderful collingwood people who are busting there guts to try and make this happen.

------------------
There is nothing in life greater, than to be a supporter of our beloved collingwood football club,we must remain united,we must stand tall,we must be prepared to fight for our glorious black and white for we are the ENVY OF ALL NATIONS.

JLC Aquarius

PostPosted: Mon Mar 05, 2001 5:49 am

JOFFA,

IT SEEMS LIKE ME AND YOU ARE THE ONLY ONES INTERESTED IN THE PROGRESSION OF THE CHEERSQUAD AND IM NOT EVEN A MEMBER.

OK LAST NIGHT EFFORT WAS A BIT BETTER. BUT I STILL WANT YOU GUYS TO BE INTIMIDATING. THAT WAY NO NORTH SUPPORTER WOULD DARE COME DOWN TO GLOAT.

BUT THE CHEERING IS GETTING BETTER I THINK. IT ONLY WORKS THOUGH
WHEN EVERYONE JOINS IN. BUT YOU STILL HAVE A COUPLE WEEKS TO GET IT RIGHT.

I ALSO DISAGREE WITH THE FACT THAT I GOT TOLD OFF FOR STANDING UP TOO MUCH. I HAVE TO SAY THATS BULLSHIT. ITS THE FOOTY NOT SOME OLD PEOPLES RSL MEETING.

ANYWAY JOFFA YOU ARE THE INSPIRATION OF US COLLINGWOOD SUPPORTERS.

GOOD LUCK JOFFA

APA

2001 YEAR OF THE PIE
AlfAndrews 

PostPosted: Mon Mar 05, 2001 10:25 am

I thought the improvement last night was very noticable. We didn't kick many goals in the first quarter and we were getting our arses kicked ON the field. But the Cheer Squad was bloody awesome. And it remained that way until the last 10 minutes or so. It was only after that God-awful decision went against us in the goal square and snuffed out our run that the Cheer Squad started to weaken. I know, at the time, I just KNEW that we'd lost all chance of winning. And I think everyone else knew that too.

Incidentally ... I just LOVE that "bull-shit" chant when a bad umpiring decision gets made. It starts off slow and musical and just gradually speeds up ... then, at some point, the "bull" syllable turns all deep and macho. It's friggin' awesome. Let's keep working on it. I'm sure it'll get plenty of occasion to be used!!!!

**floreat pica**

Spidergirl 

PostPosted: Mon Mar 05, 2001 5:22 pm

one word JLC my boy--->back to the Ponny stand yobbos lol

#11~GO OBIE~#11

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index -> Your Cheer Squad All times are GMT + 11 Hours

Page 1 of 1   

Jump to: