Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index
 The RulesThe Rules FAQFAQ
   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   CalendarCalendar   SearchSearch 

Sexual orientation

Users browsing this topic:0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 0 Guests
Registered Users: None

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index -> Victoria Park Tavern

Goto page Previous  1, 2
View previous topic :: View next topic  
3.14159 Taurus

PostPosted: Wed Aug 13, 2014 6:59 pm
Post subject: Reply with quote

...later (the Missus just got home and I need to geet dinner ready.)
stui magpie Gemini

Prepare for the worst, hope for the best.

PostPosted: Wed Aug 13, 2014 7:56 pm
Post subject: Reply with quote

FWIW I tend to think sexual orientation is pretty much wired genetically. Just like you can have left handedness and right handedness and ambidextrousness, you can have degrees of the strength of the orientation. Genuine Bi Sexuals being the genuine ambidexterous.

Where the comparison falls away is that you can learn to use your opposite side, you can't learn (by choice) to become a different sexual orientation.

Fetishes for mine are more things that are fixed by particular experiences, often as a child or juvenile.

Paedophilia would seem to fit in with the sexual orientation, being genetic and therefore not someone's fault (although there could also be a degree of fetishism involved in some cases, no one size fits all) Now that might lead some to argue that why should we punish someone for something that isn't their fault?

Again, just my opinion, but I use the comparison of a psychopath. It's not their fault they're a psychopath, but they are generally intelligent enough to realise that killing people is considered by society to be wrong. So being a psychopath isn't their fault and they shouldn't get punished for that, but killing people is illegal and is their fault and so they should be punished.

Same principle for a paedophile. They can't help who they're attracted to, but they can help what they do about it. They know that society considers sex with kids wrong, so if they do it they get punished. Simple.

Personally I like chicks with long hair, bit of natural wave, preferably brunette but I can go blonde, slim to athletic build and big tits. Think 19 year old Elle macPherson and you have it nailed.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index -> Victoria Park Tavern All times are GMT + 11 Hours

Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2   

Jump to: