Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index
 The RulesThe Rules FAQFAQ
   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   CalendarCalendar   SearchSearch 

re last nites cheer squad at colonial

Users browsing this topic:0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 0 Guests
Registered Users: None

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index -> Your Cheer Squad

Goto page Previous  1, 2
View previous topic :: View next topic  
AlfAndrews 

PostPosted: Mon Feb 19, 2001 7:47 am
Post subject: Reply with quote

London Dave,

When you refer to Barry Hall's "self stimulatory obsession", I take it you mean his predilection towards auto-eroticism. In other words, he likes to do the Mashed Potato. Let's face it, the man is turning Japanese like a one-handed typist on the internet.

Anyway, we'll have to call you Kingston Dave for a while. While you're over there enjoying a lager or twelve, say hello to Shane O'Bree for us all. By the look of his hairstyle on Friday night, I think he might be moonlighting in a reggae band in Trenchtown. Just make sure he doesn't partake of too much of that sacred Rastafarian herb.

------------------
**floreat pica**

JLC Aquarius

PostPosted: Mon Feb 19, 2001 9:03 am

Yes Jill its the same guy........lol

But i like to give credit where credit is due. Joffa has improved the Official Cheersquad. I wish him every success in his role as chant leader. But i believe the Outer Cheersquad is still where i want to be. I prefer sitting in the ponsford stand as you can drink and swear and do what you like.

So as i see it there is room foe two cheersquads. Im not here to judge which one is better or which is worse. I just believe for myself im suited to the Ponsford Stand.

Go you mighty magpies

CQ 

ambitious that

PostPosted: Mon Feb 19, 2001 6:21 pm

yes! i also reckon i am very suited to the ponsford stand! and be staying right there. i dont think i could not swear or be deprived of some alcs.
nickim 

PostPosted: Tue Feb 20, 2001 6:15 am

Greg J Aquarius

PostPosted: Tue Feb 20, 2001 12:59 pm

Took a friend's, who barracks for St Kilda, boyfriend to his first game of real footy (he's just moved from NSW) and sat him amongst the faithful, 10 or so rows back from Joffa and Emma.

When I dropped him off at her place later that night, I did not even mention the scores. Just informed her that he's now a Collingwood supporter.

Well done cheer squad, he was overwhelmed by your support for your team, and got us another convert.
*miss_magpie* Gemini

PostPosted: Tue Feb 20, 2001 2:38 pm

Had a mad time in the cheersquad Friday night, just went out and brought meself a cheersquad membership, i'd hate to miss out on being a part of the cheersquad this year, big things seem to be happening- lets just hope the pies keep giving us a lot to cheer for.
go pies.
Greg J Aquarius

PostPosted: Wed Feb 21, 2001 4:00 am

Tim and Joffa were in disguise. Part of their new approach to barracking for the Pies.

And on another point, what flags and banners that were present, were collected by the one lady as soon as the game finished?
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index -> Your Cheer Squad All times are GMT + 11 Hours

Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2   

Jump to: