Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index
 The RulesThe Rules FAQFAQ
   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   CalendarCalendar   SearchSearch 

Pre match. Pies v. Giants - All comments

Users browsing this topic:0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 0 Guests
Registered Users: None

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index -> General Discussion

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 15, 16, 17
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Piesnchess 

piesnchess

PostPosted: Fri Aug 22, 2014 10:30 pm
Post subject: Reply with quote

rocketronnie wrote:
Lazza wrote:
leonmagic wrote:
"perceptive fellow" = people complaining about how shit we are at the moment
'proper supporters' = people saying don't worry how shit we are at the moment, it'll all be ok soon

we're all collingwood supporters, so get off your high horse and just accept that people are, and see things differently. doesn't mean people love the club any more or less than you*

* this is aimed at everyone

if you're a collingwood supporter, that's all i care about. treat this shit season the way that helps you cope with it the best.
for me, i actually sit there and laught at the tv every weekend. doesn't mean i hate the team, i just prefer to laugh at how bad we are these days. beats yelling and screaming or placing myself in denial.

Correction FWIW....

"perceptive fellow" = people, with hidden agendas and needs to see the coach fail dismally, eternally complaining about how shit we were at the start of the season and at the moment. Not listening to or comprehending many posters who have painstakingly, logically and rationally explained the reasons behind the slump. It meets their needs for the club and coach to fail, as it somehow confirms, validates and reinforces their perpetually pessimistic views.

'proper supporters' = people saying don't worry how shit we are at the moment, it'll all be ok soon. Giving logical and rational reasons for the current plight and intelligently debating issues with "perceptive fellow" who don’t WANT to listen because (as others have said) they are mainly bloody trolls. And most reasonable posters here hate frigging trolls.... Evil or Very Mad Mad

Leonmagic gets it right but then "Mr Collingwood" speaks. Can't stand any view but his own. Totally unable to accept any opinion other than his own.

"Mr Collingwood" - More concrete than the average Grollo concrete pour.... Laughing

Hey Ronnie, I see your fave coach, Grumpy Gramps is going real well tonight against an average Port team, which even the Pies beat .! Yes, I can really see why you rate grumpy gramps so highly, and call bucks a spud, at least bucks has an injury riddled young team learning the caper, whats grumpy gramps excuse now eh. Question Razz Razz Razz

Chess and Vodka are born brothers. - Russian proverb.
rocketronnie 

PostPosted: Fri Aug 22, 2014 10:49 pm

Piesnchess wrote:
rocketronnie wrote:
Lazza wrote:
leonmagic wrote:
"perceptive fellow" = people complaining about how shit we are at the moment
'proper supporters' = people saying don't worry how shit we are at the moment, it'll all be ok soon

we're all collingwood supporters, so get off your high horse and just accept that people are, and see things differently. doesn't mean people love the club any more or less than you*

* this is aimed at everyone

if you're a collingwood supporter, that's all i care about. treat this shit season the way that helps you cope with it the best.
for me, i actually sit there and laught at the tv every weekend. doesn't mean i hate the team, i just prefer to laugh at how bad we are these days. beats yelling and screaming or placing myself in denial.

Correction FWIW....

"perceptive fellow" = people, with hidden agendas and needs to see the coach fail dismally, eternally complaining about how shit we were at the start of the season and at the moment. Not listening to or comprehending many posters who have painstakingly, logically and rationally explained the reasons behind the slump. It meets their needs for the club and coach to fail, as it somehow confirms, validates and reinforces their perpetually pessimistic views.

'proper supporters' = people saying don't worry how shit we are at the moment, it'll all be ok soon. Giving logical and rational reasons for the current plight and intelligently debating issues with "perceptive fellow" who don’t WANT to listen because (as others have said) they are mainly bloody trolls. And most reasonable posters here hate frigging trolls.... Evil or Very Mad Mad

Leonmagic gets it right but then "Mr Collingwood" speaks. Can't stand any view but his own. Totally unable to accept any opinion other than his own.

"Mr Collingwood" - More concrete than the average Grollo concrete pour.... Laughing

Hey Ronnie, I see your fave coach, Grumpy Gramps is going real well tonight against an average Port team, which even the Pies beat .! Yes, I can really see why you rate grumpy gramps so highly, and call bucks a spud, at least bucks has an injury riddled young team learning the caper, whats grumpy gramps excuse now eh. Question Razz Razz Razz

Malthouse was a great coach at Collingwood, unlike his spud replacement. However that time is past and I look forward to us, sooner or later, pulling up the spud and replacing him with a dynamic individual with genuine coaching skills.

collie dog 

RIP Shelby 11-10-13

PostPosted: Fri Aug 22, 2014 11:00 pm

Piesnchess wrote:
Lazza wrote:
Piesnchess wrote:
Somehow I think we may win this one, backs to the wall, do it for the Coach and club, type thing. We have copped heaps of shit this past week via the media, now its us against them mindset, and I reckon we will turn it around, in a close game.

Very few posters here will agree with you Piesnchess...... Rolling Eyes

Most will wish for a Collingwood loss so that they can sook for another bloody week...... Exclamation

Chief "perceptive fellow" President and resident sook Defender, will white ant Bucks till he goes, then give the next coach two seasons to win a flag, if no flag will then start white anting him. If we do lose to GWS, the sookys will rule Nicks unabated. Rolling Eyes

Get a room you two. Seriously. Rolling Eyes

Geez if the Collingwood Football Club supporter base is typical of you denialists, no wonder you are happy with just two flags in 50+ years! Evil or Very Mad

Piesnchess 

piesnchess

PostPosted: Fri Aug 22, 2014 11:01 pm

^ Ahh, missing grumpy gramps aren't we, I can see your heart bleeding for his woe at the scum. so he gets twelve yrs at the Pies to win one flag, while bucks gets three with an injury decimated young team.?? With that logic, Id hate to have you representing me in court. !

collie dog 

RIP Shelby 11-10-13

PostPosted: Fri Aug 22, 2014 11:04 pm

Lazza wrote:
leonmagic wrote:
well if you can prove they're not collingwood supporters, i agree.

i'm sure they are though, and they're not good with losing. not many are Smile

Some may well be but I guess I believe (rightly or wrongly) that genuine Collingwood supporters will not be putting shit on the club and the coach all bloody season like posters such as Defender and Collie have.... Rolling Eyes

They are most definitely trolls mate....... Idea

Oh you are so clever. Dickhead!

I have supported Collingwood all my life through thick and MOSTLY thin.

Listen Lazza take a hint. Stop trying to censor anyone who disagrees with you. You are a pain in the proverbial because you do nothing but post tripe about so-called trolls. Evil or Very Mad

collie dog 

RIP Shelby 11-10-13

PostPosted: Fri Aug 22, 2014 11:08 pm

Big T wrote:
Scharenberg carried off, leg injury.

Unreal.

Every other club in the AFL knew he was injury prone. Chalk up another Hine failure. I don't want to be negative but something is clearly pathetically wrong at Collingwood right now. Bad karma or just bad management and choices?

Piesnchess 

piesnchess

PostPosted: Fri Aug 22, 2014 11:12 pm

collie dog wrote:
Piesnchess wrote:
Lazza wrote:
Piesnchess wrote:
Somehow I think we may win this one, backs to the wall, do it for the Coach and club, type thing. We have copped heaps of shit this past week via the media, now its us against them mindset, and I reckon we will turn it around, in a close game.

Most will wish for a Collingwood loss so that they can sook for another bloody week...... Exclamation

Chief "perceptive fellow" President and resident sook Defender, will white ant Bucks till he goes, then give the next coach two seasons to win a flag, if no flag will then start white anting him. If we do lose to GWS, the sookys will rule Nicks unabated. Rolling Eyes

Geez if the Collingwood Football Club supporter base is typical of you denialists, no wonder you are happy with just two flags in 50+ years! Evil or Very Mad

Piesnchess 

piesnchess

PostPosted: Fri Aug 22, 2014 11:17 pm

Piesnchess wrote:
collie dog wrote:
Piesnchess wrote:
Lazza wrote:
Piesnchess wrote:

The only ones who need a room is you and your "perceptive fellow" buddies, how the hell can you blame bucks for only two flags in fifty plus yrs, hes only coached for three, and this yr has been destroyed by massive injuries, and trying to get games into a very young team. Your constant carping and negativity is tiresome to say the least, bet you cant wait for us to lose to the giants, so you can get on here and piss and moan. Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes

Piesnchess 

piesnchess

PostPosted: Fri Aug 22, 2014 11:17 pm

Piesnchess wrote:
collie dog wrote:
Piesnchess wrote:
Lazza wrote:
Piesnchess wrote:

The only ones who need a room is you and your "perceptive fellow" buddies, how the hell can you blame bucks for only two flags in fifty plus yrs, hes only coached for three, and this yr has been destroyed by massive injuries, and trying to get games into a very young team. Your constant carping and negativity is tiresome to say the least, bet you cant wait for us to lose to the giants, so you can get on here and piss and moan. Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes

rocketronnie 

PostPosted: Fri Aug 22, 2014 11:23 pm

One thing about excuses they get effing boring to listen to, those put reasonably less so, but particularly so when shrieked by some hysterical uber-supporter yelling out the party line.

Last edited by rocketronnie on Fri Aug 22, 2014 11:25 pm; edited 1 time in total
rocketronnie 

PostPosted: Fri Aug 22, 2014 11:24 pm

Piesnchess wrote:
Piesnchess wrote:
collie dog wrote:
Piesnchess wrote:
Lazza wrote:
Piesnchess wrote:

That's rich coming from a famous white ant like you.

Piesnchess 

piesnchess

PostPosted: Fri Aug 22, 2014 11:25 pm

rocketronnie wrote:
One thing about excuses they get effing boring to listen to, whether they are put forward reasonably, or shrieked by some hysterical uber-supporter yelling out the party line.

and constant pissing and moaning and carping gets pretty boring to listen to too, Ronald. Idea

swoop42 Virgo

Whatcha gonna do when he comes for you?

PostPosted: Fri Aug 22, 2014 11:34 pm

The scum lose by 103pts.

Port back to there early season best.

Geez watching them tonight really shows how up how poorly our foot skills are.

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index -> General Discussion All times are GMT + 11 Hours

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 15, 16, 17
Page 17 of 17   

Jump to: