Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index
 The RulesThe Rules FAQFAQ
   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   CalendarCalendar   SearchSearch 

Pre match. Pies v. Giants - All comments

Users browsing this topic:0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest
Registered Users: None

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index -> General Discussion

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 13, 14, 15, 16, 17  Next
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Lazza 

PostPosted: Fri Aug 22, 2014 10:41 am
Post subject: Reply with quote

AN_Inkling wrote:
September Zeros wrote:
Oh oh .....think I'm turning into a "perceptive fellow".

Someone please justify our selections? Because I think we could have done a lot better than what we've just listed as our selected side.

Scratching my head a little here.

Ok, tell me who should be in.

I can understand people wanting Kennedy to play, but I'm sure there's a rational reason for him being overlooked. He's exactly the sort of player we'd want out there, I don't think the selection committee would leave him out for no reason. Then there's Karnezis, but he has had a lot of injury problems and is still surely lacking match fitness.

But others? I can't think of anyone who's close to a must for selection.

Talking perfect sense and total logic to the eternal "perceptive fellow"?

You are one very brave poster AN_Inkling.... Shocked
MJ23 

PostPosted: Fri Aug 22, 2014 12:27 pm

Tannin wrote:
I smell at least one late change. Good to see Ramsey get a run. I reckon he'll go OK. Some players make the transition to senior football better than others. If I'm wrong about Ramsey, sue me.

Interesting that Kennedy has been dropped and is not listed as injured. Remember, they are managing him with regard to minutes played, obviously due to some nagging injury/conditioning worry. I suspect that their original intention was to use him as the sub last week or else sub him out so as to reduce his game time, but with the injuries he had to play all four. You'd reckon that if any player was to be dropped because of worries about over exertion last week it would be Mr Eight Quarters, but he's in the starting side. We will have to see how he pulls up after a very big week. My guess, he probably wasn't running extra laps this week.

Doubts still over Pendles

Corey Gault has now been elevated off the rookie list to the seniors - usually when that happens the player plays that weekend. He is an emergency and I think we will come in.
Will leave Gault and White with a resting ruck as the tall forwards with Goldsac playing back.

Either JT, Blair with Fas up front to try and lock the ball in

What'sinaname Libra

PostPosted: Fri Aug 22, 2014 12:43 pm

Lazza wrote:
September Zeros wrote:

Someone please justify our selections? Because I think we could have done a lot better than what we've just listed as our selected side.

Don’t worry dude, you are now probably in the official majority on Nick's sooking their arses off each day... Rolling Eyes
Nick's is far better off becoming a Richmond fan site next season so these negative Nellie’s and pessimistic primates will feel right at home.... Evil or Very Mad

Lazza. Come on man, the repetitive comments about sooks and "perceptive fellow" is soooooooo boring. zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzxzzzzzzxzz

Piesnchess 

piesnchess

PostPosted: Fri Aug 22, 2014 1:02 pm

Somehow I think we may win this one, backs to the wall, do it for the Coach and club, type thing. We have copped heaps of shit this past week via the media, now its us against them mindset, and I reckon we will turn it around, in a close game.

Chess and Vodka are born brothers. - Russian proverb.
Flashman 

PostPosted: Fri Aug 22, 2014 1:31 pm

What'sinaname wrote:
Lazza wrote:
September Zeros wrote:

Don’t worry dude, you are now probably in the official majority on Nick's sooking their arses off each day... Rolling Eyes
Nick's is far better off becoming a Richmond fan site next season so these negative Nellie’s and pessimistic primates will feel right at home.... Evil or Very Mad

Lazza. Come on man, the repetitive comments about sooks and "perceptive fellow" is soooooooo boring. zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzxzzzzzzxzz

I admire Lazza's loyalty but he's getting tiresome now.

Some of us took a wait and see approach to this year on Buckley's coaching (unlike flips like Defender and co who were calling for his head after round 1) to make an informed opinion on his performance and some of us have been severely underwhelmed by his performance. This doesn't make us "perceptive fellow" it makes us loyal but bloody concerned supporters who were Magpie people before and will be forever even after Bux/Eddie are gone.

The Gold Coast performance was when I'd seen enough to say Buckley was doing a woeful job and the past few weeks have just confirmed this.

Injuries (which may or may not be Buckley and the football dept's fault but suspicion lays with them imo) are an excuse but boneheaded selections, this malfunctional, God awful game plan and spiritless, meek, roll overs when we're supposedly playing for finals is not acceptable and condoning this shit isn't loyal it's denialism.

He has 12 months to turn it around and if not he just has to go.
Lazza 

PostPosted: Fri Aug 22, 2014 1:36 pm

What'sinaname wrote:
Lazza wrote:
September Zeros wrote:

Seriously, do you find the eternal, constant and perpetual sooking and whinging about Collingwood totally stimulating? Exciting enough NOT to have a go at them for being eternal doomsayers? You honestly don't see this trend towards Collingwood fans emulating the famous Richmond ethic of eating their own??? You see no problem with this so called Collingwood forum winning the gold medal for constant sooking about all things Collingwood?

Hmmnnn............... Rolling Eyes

Proves my point I think................ Rolling Eyes We have become just like Richmond fans this season.

Last edited by Lazza on Fri Aug 22, 2014 1:37 pm; edited 1 time in total
HAL 

Please don't shout at me - I can't help it.

PostPosted: Fri Aug 22, 2014 1:37 pm

I see. Should there be a problem?
Mossi Leo

PostPosted: Fri Aug 22, 2014 1:39 pm

What'sinaname wrote:
Lazza wrote:
September Zeros wrote:

So are the constant negative posts typed in by these predomintally non Pie supporters. They are simply Trolls exersizing their right to post probaby learned their craft on a rival blog and getting enjoyment by putting our club down!
Lazza 

PostPosted: Fri Aug 22, 2014 1:40 pm

Piesnchess wrote:
Somehow I think we may win this one, backs to the wall, do it for the Coach and club, type thing. We have copped heaps of shit this past week via the media, now its us against them mindset, and I reckon we will turn it around, in a close game.

Very few posters here will agree with you Piesnchess...... Rolling Eyes

Most will wish for a Collingwood loss so that they can sook for another bloody week...... Exclamation
Lazza 

PostPosted: Fri Aug 22, 2014 1:44 pm

Mossi wrote:
What'sinaname wrote:
Lazza wrote:
September Zeros wrote:

So are the constant negative posts typed in by these predomintally non Pie supporters. They are simply Trolls exersizing their right to post probaby learned their craft on a rival blog and getting enjoyment by putting our club down!

Exactly!

Last edited by Lazza on Fri Aug 22, 2014 1:47 pm; edited 1 time in total
Lazza 

PostPosted: Fri Aug 22, 2014 1:46 pm

Mossi wrote:
What'sinaname wrote:
Lazza wrote:
September Zeros wrote:

Well then in that case WHY are we as Collingwood supporters fully accepting of these bloody trolls, and posters like me who confront and challenge them condemned?

Have we at Nick’s become SO gutless as to have the trolls rule over us?

We deserve to be taken over by Richmond fans…. Rolling Eyes
Piesnchess 

piesnchess

PostPosted: Fri Aug 22, 2014 2:25 pm

Lazza wrote:
Piesnchess wrote:

Most will wish for a Collingwood loss so that they can sook for another bloody week...... Exclamation

Chief "perceptive fellow" President and resident sook Defender, will white ant Bucks till he goes, then give the next coach two seasons to win a flag, if no flag will then start white anting him. If we do lose to GWS, the sookys will rule Nicks unabated. Rolling Eyes

Chess and Vodka are born brothers. - Russian proverb.
nomadjack 

PostPosted: Fri Aug 22, 2014 2:33 pm

Lazza wrote:
Piesnchess wrote:

Appreciate your blind loyalty lazza but seriously...give it a bloody rest
GoWoodsmen 

PostPosted: Fri Aug 22, 2014 3:08 pm

Reportedly (according to Collingwoodfc.com.au) Pendles moved well during training today so I'm guessing that's one late change that won't be happening.

Will still be very interesting to see who of the emergencies gets on the flight tonight - or whenever it is.

Lazza 

PostPosted: Fri Aug 22, 2014 3:18 pm

nomadjack wrote:
Lazza wrote:
Piesnchess wrote:

Appreciate your blind loyalty lazza but seriously...give it a bloody rest

Happy to oblige.

However could you ask the "perceptive fellow" to do the very same nomadjack? Is that a fair request?

I find it bloody bewildering that the negative "perceptive fellow" posts and posters outnumber me by about 10 to 1 however I'm the one who gets the vitriol from you so called "neutral" posters which makes the "perceptive fellow" jump for joy.... Evil or Very Mad Mad

If you are unscrupulously fair minded, you will be posting something like "Appreciate your blind pessimism with anything to do with Collingwood "perceptive fellow" but seriously...give it a bloody rest...." Rolling Eyes
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index -> General Discussion All times are GMT + 11 Hours

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 13, 14, 15, 16, 17  Next
Page 14 of 17   

Jump to: