Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index
 The RulesThe Rules FAQFAQ
   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   CalendarCalendar   SearchSearch 

Never seen a government lose its base so fast

Users browsing this topic:0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 0 Guests
Registered Users: None

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index -> Victoria Park Tavern

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 18, 19, 20  Next
View previous topic :: View next topic  
London Dave Aquarius

Ješte jedna pivo prosím

PostPosted: Wed Dec 24, 2014 9:07 am
Post subject: Reply with quote

Museman wrote:
Wokko wrote:
Museman wrote:
Wokko wrote:
, he's a slow, ----------- kind of fellow.

All fixed.

lol, pay that.

I actually think Tone would make a decent wartime leader. He seems to perk up when shit's going down. I think the day to day minutiae of government and a 24 hour media cycle just isn't his cup of tea.

Was a pretty fine parliamentary attack dog too, I wouldn't mind seeing a bit more enthusiasm for actual government though.

On the front line....I would agree.

He'd never do it, his dad ran away from war, and so would he.
watt price tully Scorpio

PostPosted: Wed Dec 24, 2014 8:35 pm

Joel wrote:
watt price tully wrote:

Don't get the fact of Walkley awards get in the way of not reading her Joel. Wink

A brave journalist Joel - She's got balls mate.

The amount of time I've seen her repeat incorrect information in numerous articles on my industry would make me rich if I was given a dollar each time.

She may have "balls", but my problem is when she goes gung-ho at something which she clearly has limited knowledge about. She'll probably win an award for these same articles too.

Fair enough. Just discovered she won not just a Walkley bury the Gold Walkley for her work on the Commonwealth Bank that has been let off scott free by this current Government & the white washing of the exploitation of investors by the corrupt practices of Commonwealth Bank financial advisors.

Less red tape I see.
http://www.abc.net.au/news/2014-12-05/walkleys-abc-and-fairfax-four-corners-investigation-wins-gold/5945254

Joel Capricorn

PostPosted: Thu Dec 25, 2014 7:18 pm

Wtp, it ain't as simple as she says it is. But I'll save the for another time, don't feel like discussing it on Christmas day.

PostPosted: Sun Dec 28, 2014 10:12 am

The Polls are saying two party preferred the ALP are 11 points ahead.

http://blogs.crikey.com.au/pollbludger/2014/12/27/newspoll-quarterly-breakdowns-october-december/
Jezza Taurus

2023 PREMIERS!

PostPosted: Sun Dec 28, 2014 11:01 pm

Wow what a turnaround in polls from the last election. Those figures are frightening for the Liberal Party.

It's inevitable that Shorten will become Prime Minister in 2016 even though I don't rate his leadership skills either on top of Abbott.

PostPosted: Sun Dec 28, 2014 11:06 pm

Still over two years for the Libs to pull a Juliar out of their hat.
Jezza Taurus

2023 PREMIERS!

PostPosted: Sun Dec 28, 2014 11:15 pm

I wouldn't be surprised if Julie Bishop challenged Abbott at some point in the future especially if the polls don't improve for the Coalition.

PostPosted: Mon Dec 29, 2014 8:59 am

But are the LNP supporting media using this time to set themselves up as "even handed" as they whitewash the voting sheep who will be guided by their every pro LNP word in the lead up to the next election.
pietillidie 

PostPosted: Mon Dec 29, 2014 10:08 am

^Correct. That's their first preference every time, with them pretending to back off only if it's a forlorn hope.

But don't forget the Glib's other trump card: The Howard racist hate vote. Put control of media content and the racist hate vote together—especially given the latter depends on gross statistical misrepresentation and constant emotional rousing of the sort the media specializes in—and it's hard to see how the Glibs could lose even from here.

Lazza 

PostPosted: Mon Dec 29, 2014 10:18 am

Jezza wrote:
I wouldn't be surprised if Julie Bishop challenged Abbott at some point in the future especially if the polls don't improve for the Coalition.

If the stupid Libs put back Malcolm Turnbull as leader, he will kill Shorten in the polls.... Rolling Eyes
sixpoints 

PostPosted: Mon Dec 29, 2014 1:47 pm

How's the crackdown on waste & expenditure going George?
Quick let's find some welfare cheats/leaners/dole bludgers and get 'em on A Current Affair, 3AW, Herald Sun.....

http://www.theage.com.au/federal-politics/political-news/george-brandis-obscene-1100-dinner-funded-by-taxpayers-20141228-12e3ue.html
David Libra

I dare you to try

PostPosted: Wed Jan 28, 2015 8:49 pm

I'm actually starting to feel sorry for him. Watch this video and tell me he hasn't had his cards marked:

http://www.theguardian.com/australia-news/2015/jan/28/tony-abbotts-grand-mea-culpa-over-prince-philip-may-be-his-lowest-point-yet

watt price tully Scorpio

PostPosted: Wed Jan 28, 2015 10:47 pm

David wrote:
I'm actually starting to feel sorry for him. Watch this video and tell me he hasn't had his cards marked:

http://www.theguardian.com/australia-news/2015/jan/28/tony-abbotts-grand-mea-culpa-over-prince-philip-may-be-his-lowest-point-yet

WTF?

Nah, this is pleasure & joy. Labours number one man. Please don't change Tone. We need the Mad Misogynist Miners Monk - can't be trusted to be off the leash. Sh*t for brains. If Howard was the 1950's what decade is the Mad f*cker?

Culprit Cancer

PostPosted: Fri Jan 30, 2015 8:16 am

I'm loving all the Senior Liberals getting behind big ears. They are so far up their ideology that they are really out of touch with the average person. This will guarantee this is a one term Government.

The People didn't vote Tony in they voted the dill's Julia and Kev out. The people never liked Big Ears and all they are doing is reaffirming their hatred of this goose.
Lazza 

PostPosted: Fri Jan 30, 2015 9:41 am

watt price tully wrote:
David wrote:

WTF?

Nah, this is pleasure & joy. Labours number one man. Please don't change Tone. We need the Mad Misogynist Miners Monk - can't be trusted to be off the leash. Sh*t for brains. If Howard was the 1950's what decade is the Mad f*cker?

Yes all this talk about changing leaders is making me nervous that the Libs will see the light.
The best solution for the ALP is for this fool Abbott to stay on as PM. I mean look at the Victorian and now Queensland elections when the state Libs didn't/don't want him around for a minute!!!
Poor Tony my arse, this is purely a case of well deserved karma.... Twisted Evil

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index -> Victoria Park Tavern All times are GMT + 11 Hours

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 18, 19, 20  Next
Page 15 of 20   

Jump to: