Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index
 The RulesThe Rules FAQFAQ
   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   CalendarCalendar   SearchSearch 

Greg Swann at Lions

Users browsing this topic:0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 0 Guests
Registered Users: None

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index -> General Discussion

Goto page Previous  1, 2
View previous topic :: View next topic  
swoop42 Virgo

Whatcha gonna do when he comes for you?

PostPosted: Fri Jul 25, 2014 7:07 pm
Post subject: Reply with quote

Wokko wrote:
AnotherMaxwellTurnover wrote:
lets be realistic, we are shit. We've been on the decline since Mick left us. Bucks is the same selfish overrated hack that he was as a player.

Look at the recycled rubbish weve gotten - ball, young, white, armstrong, karnesis, buckley, lynch. We've become the leagues cum dumpster.

Greg swann leaving started the rot. Frankly, the club should just fold. I mean seriously.. how the f8ck do we lose games to Essendon by 64 points. Probably because were the shittest club in the league.

I've booked my ticket overseas in september because frankly were a shit run club. eddie eats bucks ass and swanny like to pump cloke's mouth with semen

Oh look an obvious troll account. How cute.

Given how quickly genuine posters can have some legitimate posts removed why is this still here?

Bin this rubbish.

MJ23 

PostPosted: Fri Jul 25, 2014 8:11 pm
Post subject: Re: OhReply with quote

Hiss wrote:
Dave The Man wrote:
Care Factor = 0.

Been long time that Traitor left us

Gee Dave that's a bit harsh. I mean he didn't leave us from my understanding. He and Mick came as a package?

Anyway he was a great CEO and he has the very impressive record of being the only CEO where at every club he worked he got them a Premiership.

Don't forget he got us a flag too.

Given he was no where near the joint in 2010 and hadn't been for a while I'm not sure what flag your speaking of that he got at the pies.
I remember he left us a mess with the pub deals and it took Pert to clean up after him and sort it all out.
I remember that the best financial results the club has ever had came well after he left.
I also remember that he had done nothing of any note at Carlton other than recruiting Brown. Biggest loss we have had to those cheating pricks.

MOTR 

PostPosted: Sat Jul 26, 2014 5:06 am

swoop42 wrote:
Wokko wrote:
lets be realistic, we are shit. We've been on the decline since Mick left us. Bucks is the same selfish overrated hack that he was as a player.

Look at the recycled rubbish weve gotten - ball, young, white, armstrong, karnesis, buckley, lynch. We've become the leagues cum dumpster.

Greg swann leaving started the rot. Frankly, the club should just fold. I mean seriously.. how the f8ck do we lose games to Essendon by 64 points. Probably because were the shittest club in the league.

I've booked my ticket overseas in september because frankly were a shit run club. eddie eats bucks ass and swanny like to pump cloke's mouth with semen

Given how quickly genuine posters can have some legitimate posts removed why is this still here?

Bin this rubbish.

Shouldn't have to put up with this offensive rubbish. Where are the mods?

Big T 

PostPosted: Sat Jul 26, 2014 7:28 am

MOTR wrote:
swoop42 wrote:
Wokko wrote:

Bin this rubbish.

Shouldn't have to put up with this offensive rubbish. Where are the mods?

Busy moving genuine supporters posts between forums.

duggieboy 

PostPosted: Sat Jul 26, 2014 8:44 pm

Well I've just seen that piece where Swann has come out and said Leigh Matthews was influential in his move north.

His biggest incentive was the challenge of righting the financial ship.

Good luck Swanny! No conspiracy theories here

Wink
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index -> General Discussion All times are GMT + 11 Hours

Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2   

Jump to: