Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index
 The RulesThe Rules FAQFAQ
   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   CalendarCalendar   SearchSearch 

Pies are still a chance in a year of upsets

Users browsing this topic:0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 0 Guests
Registered Users: None

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index -> General Discussion

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
View previous topic :: View next topic  
the pie guy 

PostPosted: Thu Jul 24, 2014 10:01 pm
Post subject: Reply with quote

Defender wrote:
the pie guy wrote:
Defender wrote:
Piesnchess wrote:
Defender wrote:
Lazza wrote:
Defender wrote:
Lazza wrote:
Piesnchess wrote:
Defender wrote:
Piesnchess wrote:
IT all depends on this week, this is our elimination final, early, win and we make the Finals. Lose, and we cant, and the "perceptive fellow" will run rampant and rejoice in failure. Yep, it all hangs on this weeks game, that is certain. !

We will be watching, watching and waiting, ready to strike at the opportune moment, our membership base is growing by the week....

SO, I guess you will have your "celebratory losers/"perceptive fellow" party " right near the dumpster bins outside the Westpac Centre ??. Razz Razz

:lol

We could dress up as sheep and join them Piesnchess..... Twisted Evil

On the day before the first day, Hiss created God...........

So who created the sunshine and lollypops you hate so much? Was it Hiss or God? Shocked

Neither, they evolved from micro organisms in the feces from a relative of the common rat.

GOD IS A CONCEPT BY WHICH WE MEASURE OUR PAIN. - jOHN LENNON. Cool

John who? Anywho, we doesn't involve me.

What the???? Stay of the drugs or get on your medication, Defender

You sound like a man of experience.

I am a man of experience, thank you for noticing. You on the other hand must be the village idiot, You have honestly have never heard of John Lennon??? But you still haven't explained what on earth you were trying to say. Anywho !!!! We doesn't involve me !!! Have another go, Genius
yin-YANG 

PostPosted: Fri Jul 25, 2014 9:31 am

^ This is exactly what I am talking about... upsetting people and plenty of upsets this year Smile

The Pies are due to cause some upsets in the next few months...It can happen - just imagine it... as Lennon would have wanted! Smile

Lazza 

PostPosted: Fri Jul 25, 2014 10:28 am

yin-YANG wrote:
The Pies are due to cause some upsets in the next few months...It can happen - just imagine it... as Lennon would have wanted! Smile

You mate can fight in a bunker next to me ANY DAY! Your attitude does the diggers proud. Side by side brothers.... Cool
Bob Sugar 

PostPosted: Fri Jul 25, 2014 11:21 am

the pie guy wrote:
Defender wrote:
the pie guy wrote:
Defender wrote:
Piesnchess wrote:
Defender wrote:
Lazza wrote:
Defender wrote:
Lazza wrote:
Piesnchess wrote:
Defender wrote:
Piesnchess wrote:
IT all depends on this week, this is our elimination final, early, win and we make the Finals. Lose, and we cant, and the "perceptive fellow" will run rampant and rejoice in failure. Yep, it all hangs on this weeks game, that is certain. !

We will be watching, watching and waiting, ready to strike at the opportune moment, our membership base is growing by the week....

SO, I guess you will have your "celebratory losers/"perceptive fellow" party " right near the dumpster bins outside the Westpac Centre ??. Razz Razz

So who created the sunshine and lollypops you hate so much? Was it Hiss or God? Shocked

Neither, they evolved from micro organisms in the feces from a relative of the common rat.

I am a man of experience, thank you for noticing. You on the other hand must be the village idiot, You have honestly have never heard of John Lennon??? But you still haven't explained what on earth you were trying to say. Anywho !!!! We doesn't involve me !!! Have another go, Genius

Have another go? It's not overly complicated, who's we? Does it involve me? Does it only involve those who actually believe in god? I don't believe in god, so in this case "we" doesn't involve me, are you getting it yet?

And yes I have heard of Lennon, he had a vastly inflated opinion of himself IMO.

On the day before the first, Daicos created God.

You like this.

Last edited by Bob Sugar on Fri Jul 25, 2014 11:24 am; edited 1 time in total
HAL 

Please don't shout at me - I can't help it.

PostPosted: Fri Jul 25, 2014 11:24 am

Suppose it does.
Piesnchess 

piesnchess

PostPosted: Fri Jul 25, 2014 1:47 pm

Defender wrote:
the pie guy wrote:
Defender wrote:
the pie guy wrote:
Defender wrote:
Piesnchess wrote:
Defender wrote:
Lazza wrote:
Defender wrote:
Lazza wrote:
Piesnchess wrote:
Defender wrote:
Piesnchess wrote:

Have another go? It's not overly complicated, who's we? Does it involve me? Does it only involve those who actually believe in god? I don't believe in god, so in this case "we" doesn't involve me, are you getting it yet?

And yes I have heard of Lennon, he had a vastly inflated opinion of himself IMO.

Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes OMG, Lennon was part of the greatest songwriting team of all time, wrote some all time classic songs, did a heluva lot for world peace, and is still loved by millions and millions. He was not arrogant or self opinionated at all, far from it, he often modestly put down himself and his Beatles past, you are dead wrong there. !
It is YOU and your "perceptive fellow" brigade, who have a vastly inflated opinion of themselves, IMHO. Razz Cool

Chess and Vodka are born brothers. - Russian proverb.
Bob Sugar 

PostPosted: Fri Jul 25, 2014 2:10 pm

Piesnchess wrote:
Defender wrote:
the pie guy wrote:
Defender wrote:
the pie guy wrote:
Defender wrote:
Piesnchess wrote:
Defender wrote:
Lazza wrote:
Defender wrote:
Lazza wrote:
Piesnchess wrote:
Defender wrote:
Piesnchess wrote:

Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes OMG, Lennon was part of the greatest songwriting team of all time, wrote some all time classic songs, did a heluva lot for world peace, and is still loved by millions and millions. He was not arrogant or self opinionated at all, far from it, he often modestly put down himself and his Beatles past, you are dead wrong there. !
It is YOU and your "perceptive fellow" brigade, who have a vastly inflated opinion of themselves, IMHO. Razz Cool

He was talented, no doubting that, but if he didn't like the way America operated he could of umm, gone home perhaps?

He was just another who let fame go to his head, he pretty much found fault with everything after his Beatles days.

You like this.
Member 7167 Leo

"What Good Fortune For Governments That The People Do Not Think" - Adolf Hitler.

PostPosted: Fri Jul 25, 2014 2:26 pm

Defender wrote:
Piesnchess wrote:
Defender wrote:
the pie guy wrote:
Defender wrote:
the pie guy wrote:
Defender wrote:
Piesnchess wrote:
Defender wrote:
Lazza wrote:
Defender wrote:
Lazza wrote:
Piesnchess wrote:
Defender wrote:
Piesnchess wrote:

He was talented, no doubting that, but if he didn't like the way America operated he could of umm, gone home perhaps?

He was just another who let fame go to his head, he pretty much found fault with everything after his Beatles days.

So it is ok for you to express you ill founded negative opinions on what is wrong with our great club, but it is not OK for John Lennon to condemn the social injustices that occurred in the USA in his era. The time of Martin Luther King, white only busses and the KKK. You ignorance is on full display for all discerning Nicksters to see.

UFB!
Bob Sugar 

PostPosted: Fri Jul 25, 2014 2:29 pm

Member 7167 wrote:
Defender wrote:
Piesnchess wrote:
Defender wrote:
the pie guy wrote:
Defender wrote:
the pie guy wrote:
Defender wrote:
Piesnchess wrote:
Defender wrote:
Lazza wrote:
Defender wrote:
Lazza wrote:
Piesnchess wrote:
Defender wrote:
Piesnchess wrote:

So it is ok for you to express you ill founded negative opinions on what is wrong with our great club, but it is not OK for John Lennon to condemn the social injustices that occurred in the USA in his era. The time of Martin Luther King, white only busses and the KKK. You ignorance is on full display for all discerning Nicksters to see.

UFB!

You're comparing Lennon with Martin Luther King and you're calling me ignorant?

I suppose they were both shot.

You like this.
Piesnchess 

piesnchess

PostPosted: Fri Jul 25, 2014 3:08 pm

^ I don't think Member was mate, he was just saying Lennon stood up for the beliefs of King, and black Americans in general, civil rights, and because of that, and his peace beliefs and protests, the FBI had a very extensive file on him, right up to his tragic death. You really do seem to look for controversy and innuendo in others opinions, your entitled to your view, as are we.

Chess and Vodka are born brothers. - Russian proverb.
Lazza 

PostPosted: Fri Jul 25, 2014 3:10 pm

Defender wrote:
You're comparing Lennon with Martin Luther King and you're calling me ignorant? I suppose they were both shot.

So you honestly can’t see the similarities in the social justice values and views offered by both MLK and John Lennon, albeit in different ways and using different methods of communication? Wow, just wow……. Shocked

I do wonder just WHO is ignorant on this issue here...... Rolling Eyes
Lazza 

PostPosted: Fri Jul 25, 2014 3:15 pm

Piesnchess wrote:
^ I don't think Member was mate, he was just saying Lennon stood up for the beliefs of King, and black Americans in general, civil rights, and because of that, and his peace beliefs and protests, the FBI had a very extensive file on him, right up to his tragic death. You really do seem to look for controversy and innuendo in others opinions, your entitled to your view, as are we.

The mind boggles Piesnchess, the mind boggles!! Shocked

I do wonder with young people sometimes if it is just an ill informed view due to a lack of proper education or if this is actually the exact type of thinking that will lead us into the future..... Rolling Eyes

Thank goodness thay my two teenage kids share vastly different views to Defender on people like Lennon, MLK and others of that ilk......... Cool
Bob Sugar 

PostPosted: Fri Jul 25, 2014 3:41 pm

Lazza wrote:
Defender wrote:
You're comparing Lennon with Martin Luther King and you're calling me ignorant? I suppose they were both shot.

So you honestly can’t see the similarities in the social justice values and views offered by both MLK and John Lennon, albeit in different ways and using different methods of communication? Wow, just wow……. Shocked

I do wonder just WHO is ignorant on this issue here...... Rolling Eyes

Both had similar soap boxes, but one always made sure the camera was rolling when he did his 'good' in the world, not unlike most celebs.

Martha from whoop whoop worked full time as a career for no pay, she did so for 20 years, she's given a pat on the back, some rock star washes oil off a seal, he's given an award.

You might condone violence against women but I certainly don't.

You like this.
Breadcrawl 

PostPosted: Fri Jul 25, 2014 4:01 pm

Well I'm certainly stupider than I was ten minutes ago.

Thanks for that lads.

Bob Sugar 

PostPosted: Fri Jul 25, 2014 4:03 pm

Lazza wrote:
Piesnchess wrote:

The mind boggles Piesnchess, the mind boggles!! Shocked

I do wonder with young people sometimes if it is just an ill informed view due to a lack of proper education or if this is actually the exact type of thinking that will lead us into the future..... Rolling Eyes

Thank goodness thay my two teenage kids share vastly different views to Defender on people like Lennon, MLK and others of that ilk......... Cool

Lennon was a self confessed wife beater who was violent towards women even in the early days, you seem to be doing a very good job raising your teenage children, such values.

Lennon is the poster boy for do as I say, not as I do, he wrote Imagine from his penthouse suite at the ritz FFS.

You like this.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index -> General Discussion All times are GMT + 11 Hours

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
Page 6 of 9   

Jump to: