Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index
 The RulesThe Rules FAQFAQ
   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   CalendarCalendar   SearchSearch 

"perceptive fellow" vs Dumb Sacks

Users browsing this topic:0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 0 Guests
Registered Users: None

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index -> General Discussion

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Member 7167 Leo

"What Good Fortune For Governments That The People Do Not Think" - Adolf Hitler.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 21, 2014 8:58 pm
Post subject: Reply with quote

Defender wrote:
Member 7167 wrote:
it is obvious that the OP is both Sad and Dumb. IMO it is dumb to want to sack the coach, the club president, the fitness staff or anybody else that can potentially be blamed every time we do not win a match or someone or thing does not meet expectation. It is obvious that the "perceptive fellow" have never worked on a long term and ongoing project that is complex by nature such as running a football team. If you encounter a problem you analysis and where possible put structures or procedures into place to mitigate its reoccurrence. You don't become destructive and start sacking everybody or go back to the beginning and start all over again. Now doing that would be DUMB.

You can't paint over rust, it has to be cut out.

I know where the rust is and it's not within the club.
Bob Sugar 

PostPosted: Mon Jul 21, 2014 9:11 pm

Member 7167 wrote:
Defender wrote:
Member 7167 wrote:
it is obvious that the OP is both Sad and Dumb. IMO it is dumb to want to sack the coach, the club president, the fitness staff or anybody else that can potentially be blamed every time we do not win a match or someone or thing does not meet expectation. It is obvious that the "perceptive fellow" have never worked on a long term and ongoing project that is complex by nature such as running a football team. If you encounter a problem you analysis and where possible put structures or procedures into place to mitigate its reoccurrence. You don't become destructive and start sacking everybody or go back to the beginning and start all over again. Now doing that would be DUMB.

At seasons end if you did a ladder for the last half of the season it's very possible we'll be bottom 4, that's right, bottom 4, but there's nothing wrong lol.

On the day before the first, Daicos created God.

You like this.
Member 7167 Leo

"What Good Fortune For Governments That The People Do Not Think" - Adolf Hitler.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 21, 2014 11:01 pm

Defender wrote:
Member 7167 wrote:
Defender wrote:
Member 7167 wrote:

At seasons end if you did a ladder for the last half of the season it's very possible we'll be bottom 4, that's right, bottom 4, but there's nothing wrong lol.

You would rejoice at that wouldn't you.
Bob Sugar 

PostPosted: Mon Jul 21, 2014 11:07 pm

Member 7167 wrote:
Defender wrote:
Member 7167 wrote:
Defender wrote:
Member 7167 wrote:

No, I wouldn't, that is why I want change.

On the day before the first, Daicos created God.

You like this.
Breadcrawl 

PostPosted: Mon Jul 21, 2014 11:24 pm

Do the weekend's results not reveal the pointlessness of ladder predictors?

Anyone punch the Saints in for a win against Freo? Or the Blues against Port?

You can flip a coin on the Roos regardless of opposition at the moment.

Utterly futile exercise especially if your conclusion is that we are a chance to finish bottom 4

Member 7167 Leo

PostPosted: Tue Jul 22, 2014 8:21 am

Defender wrote:
Member 7167 wrote:
Defender wrote:
Member 7167 wrote:
Defender wrote:
Member 7167 wrote:

Don't worry Defender. There are enough level headed social club members who will not throw the baby out with the bath water so there is no chance that the club will be going into self destruct mode. Common sense will win the day and many will not be superficially blaming the coaches or the fitness staff for the injuries. They will not want Buckley's scalp due to a few losses that have been heavily influenced by the limitations of younger players. Your whinging voice will be lost in the cacophony of cheers when we get back on track.

The fact is that winning football games consistently is influenced by many factors that can be influenced to some extent but cannot be controlled. That is the nature of sport.
Lazza 

PostPosted: Tue Jul 22, 2014 10:25 am

Member 7167 wrote:
Defender wrote:
Member 7167 wrote:
Defender wrote:
Member 7167 wrote:
Defender wrote:
Member 7167 wrote:

Don't worry Defender. There are enough level headed social club members who will not throw the baby out with the bath water so there is no chance that the club will be going into self destruct mode. Common sense will win the day and many will not be superficially blaming the coaches or the fitness staff for the injuries. They will not want Buckley's scalp due to a few losses that have been heavily influenced by the limitations of younger players. Your whinging voice will be lost in the cacophony of cheers when we get back on track.

The fact is that winning football games consistently is influenced by many factors that can be influenced to some extent but cannot be controlled. That is the nature of sport.

All I can say is thank goodness for level headed, rational, logical and realistic members like you. I hope most of the others are of the same ilk.

The rust cutting example IS a good one but what these stupid bloody "perceptive fellow" don't realise is that this is the first year of Buck's having and developing HIS team, the rust IS being slowly exposed, it IS being cut out instead of being painted over, you might lose a few games when the rust IS exposed and all this takes TIME Rolling Eyes
THAT is why the smarter posters here have said all season that the most likely year for flag success is 2016 but being positive as always, there IS a chance of stealing one next year...... Cool
Piesnchess 

piesnchess

PostPosted: Tue Jul 22, 2014 3:39 pm

Lose to those bloody Crow bastards this week, and the "perceptive fellow" will run rampant and take over Nicks. ! Might go into hiatus for a few days, if that happens, tho Im still tipping the Pies to get up. !

Chess and Vodka are born brothers. - Russian proverb.
HAL 

Please don't shout at me - I can't help it.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 22, 2014 3:43 pm

How far up?
collie dog 

RIP Shelby 11-10-13

PostPosted: Thu Jul 24, 2014 8:24 pm

I still don't really give a damn about footy anymore.
Hiss Taurus

PostPosted: Thu Jul 24, 2014 9:20 pm
Post subject: YesReply with quote

Piesnchess wrote:
Lose to those bloody Crow bastards this week, and the "perceptive fellow" will run rampant and take over Nicks. ! Might go into hiatus for a few days, if that happens, tho Im still tipping the Pies to get up. !

I presume if we lose you will be advising everyone to applaud and talk up our GF hopes?

Face reality! If we lose, change is urgent. If we lose, the 'reality sacks' that you call '"perceptive fellow"' will be vindicated and the truth will be finally heard.

I hope we win so I don't have to listen to the harsh truth.

sixpoints 

PostPosted: Thu Jul 24, 2014 9:50 pm

I've heard "the harsh truth" before.
Blah blah blah.
Every spill, every new regime, every new broom....all crap.
We are at our best when we work as one. Stability is what has built our great club. Bob Rush, Ern Copeland, Jock McHale, Phonse Kyne, Syd Coventry....and yes Ed McGuire.

Nay Sayers...I've seen you before in many guises. You talk, you judge, but you offer nothing.

Get behind your club as when we unite, we are great. When we bicker and toss out coaches, presidents etc we no better than St Kilda.
Hiss Taurus

PostPosted: Thu Jul 24, 2014 10:04 pm
Post subject: HeyReply with quote

sixpoints wrote:
Blah blah blah.
We are at our best when we work as one. Stability is what has built our great club. Bob Rush, Ern Copeland, Jock McHale, Phonse Kyne, Syd Coventry....and yes Ed McGuire.

Nay Sayers...I've seen you before in many guises. You talk, you judge, but you offer nothing.

Get behind your club as when we unite, we are great. When we bicker and toss out coaches, presidents etc we no better than St Kilda.

All you offer is some perverse delusional perspective on reality that makes Melbourne FC a GF hope this year. You are the problem with our Club. Accepting of failure, critical of any that question why! Do you walk around with your underwear pulled so far up your bum that it serves as a head dress?

sixpoints 

PostPosted: Thu Jul 24, 2014 10:15 pm
Post subject: Re: HeyReply with quote

Hiss wrote:
sixpoints wrote:
Blah blah blah.

All you offer is some perverse delusional perspective on reality that makes Melbourne FC a GF hope this year. You are the problem with our Club.
Accepting of failure, critical of any that question why! Do you walk around with your underwear pulled so far up your bum that it serves as a head dress?

Ha!
Sack the coach, spill the board....this is the answer to success!
If that's the case, Richmond & St Kilda should have 30 flags each by now.
Ahem.
Destabilizing the club leads to failure.
Are you a St Kilda plant?
jackcass Cancer

PostPosted: Thu Jul 24, 2014 10:24 pm
Post subject: Re: HeyReply with quote

Hiss wrote:
sixpoints wrote:
Blah blah blah.

All you offer is some perverse delusional perspective on reality that makes Melbourne FC a GF hope this year. You are the problem with our Club. Accepting of failure, critical of any that question why! Do you walk around with your underwear pulled so far up your bum that it serves as a head dress?

Oh dear, really. You hold to your version of truth and reality then champ.

Last edited by jackcass on Thu Jul 24, 2014 10:32 pm; edited 1 time in total
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index -> General Discussion All times are GMT + 11 Hours

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
Page 4 of 6   

Jump to: