Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index
 The RulesThe Rules FAQFAQ
   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   CalendarCalendar   SearchSearch 

"perceptive fellow" vs Dumb Sacks

Users browsing this topic:0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 0 Guests
Registered Users: None

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index -> General Discussion

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
View previous topic :: View next topic  
yin-YANG 

PostPosted: Fri Jul 18, 2014 6:06 pm
Post subject: Reply with quote

I think Hiss is clearly head honcho of the "perceptive fellow" and the dumb sacks and is fighting himself like a scene from Fight Club Smile
John Wren Virgo

"Look after the game. It means so much to so many."

PostPosted: Fri Jul 18, 2014 6:13 pm

yin-YANG wrote:
I think Hiss is clearly head honcho of the "perceptive fellow" and the dumb sacks and is fighting himself like a scene from Fight Club Smile

his own yin and yang of sorts.

RudeBoy 

PostPosted: Fri Jul 18, 2014 6:51 pm

swoop42 wrote:
Piesnchess wrote:
^ Short memory mate, five weeks ago, you were saying we were certainties to win the flag, do you forget that, do you. ?? You go from over the top optimism to "perceptive fellow", two bob each way, might help if you made up your mind just where you stand. ??

Never mind, you have your own "perceptive fellow" thread now, permanent, so have fun over there. !

Shame on you PNC.

I can't believe you and others continue to think that Hiss is real.

He is simply a character dreamed up by a poster who plays on the feelings of genuine people like yourself for a laugh and generally plays one side of Nick's against the other depending on the mood of the board at the time.

Basically Hiss is a character dreamed up to take the piss out of and mimic the extreme emotional responses of Collingwood supporters on this board.

I've long suspected that Hiss is actually Eddie taking the piss out of us all now and again.
rocketronnie 

PostPosted: Fri Jul 18, 2014 6:54 pm

The Committee For UnCollingwood Activities really can't stand any dissent even if it is of the humorous Hiss kind. You know they are really in mode to drive any and all dissent from their one sided view off this forum when Loudmouth Larry is beating his chest and gesticulating like a frightened chimp. When he starts tearing the undergrowth and chewing the furniture all the other little Committee members join in, hooting and squealing. Jane Goodall would have a field day I swear... Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes
Flashman 

PostPosted: Fri Jul 18, 2014 6:58 pm

Please, please, please let Hiss be real.

I've had genuine tears of laughter at some of his posts and to think this is someone pretending... oh for goodness sake! Bertha being a figment of someone (anyones) imagination..oh for goodness sake!

First the Tooth Fairy, then the Easter Bunny, then Santa and now this....oh for goodness sake!
Piesnchess 

piesnchess

PostPosted: Fri Jul 18, 2014 7:15 pm

swoop42 wrote:
Piesnchess wrote:
^ Short memory mate, five weeks ago, you were saying we were certainties to win the flag, do you forget that, do you. ?? You go from over the top optimism to "perceptive fellow", two bob each way, might help if you made up your mind just where you stand. ??

Never mind, you have your own "perceptive fellow" thread now, permanent, so have fun over there. !

Shame on you PNC.

He is simply a character dreamed up by a poster who plays on the feelings of genuine people like yourself for a laugh and generally plays one side of Nick's against the other depending on the mood of the board at the time.

Basically Hiss is a character dreamed up to take the piss out of and mimic the extreme emotional responses of Collingwood supporters on this board.

Oh, I had my suspicions, he reminds me of the late bruce ruxton a bit, and he seems to forget what he posts too. So, what you are saying then, he is a satirical made up character, made up by a satirist or someone like, say, dave hughes for instance .? Confused

Chess and Vodka are born brothers. - Russian proverb.
Piesnchess 

piesnchess

PostPosted: Fri Jul 18, 2014 7:33 pm

^ LOL, could well be. ! BTW, Im a HAPPY SACK, is there any room for happy sacks on here, or does one just have to be sad or dumb. ??

thompsoc 

PostPosted: Fri Jul 18, 2014 8:00 pm

Keep going hiss
love your posts
I like all posts both negative and positive
nicks is not just a place for uncritical sycophants!

Bob Sugar 

PostPosted: Fri Jul 18, 2014 8:04 pm

RudeBoy wrote:
Piesnchess wrote:
swoop42 wrote:
Piesnchess wrote:

Shame on you PNC.

Oh, I had my suspicions, he reminds me of the late bruce ruxton a bit, and he seems to forget what he posts too. So, what you are saying then, he is a satirical made up character, made up by a satirist or someone like, say, dave hughes for instance .? Confused

I'm telling you pnc I reckon it's Eddie. Wink

The great Hiss would tear strips off Edd.

On the day before the first, Daicos created God.

You like this.
Albert Parker 

PostPosted: Fri Jul 18, 2014 8:38 pm

Where does Goldsack sit?
collie dog 

RIP Shelby 11-10-13

PostPosted: Sat Jul 19, 2014 6:45 pm

With the state the world is in at the moment Hiss I can't for the life of me see why anybody would shed one puny tear for a club in an irrelevant sport at the end of the world. Who would have thought that flying in a civilian airliner would see you become some pawn in a terrorists game? [That by the way is why I believe in a real hell. So those kinds of terror/sadists can rot there for all eternity. If there is no hell then this life is just a sick cosmic joke and like Dostoevsky I want to return my ticket.]

Seriously. Our world is so f***ed up right now we should be more concered with whether the human race will survive the 21st century. Frankly, I won't be betting on it. And thank God I won't be around to see the end of it all. But it will end, you can be sure about that.

So call me a nihilist, an anarchist, a "perceptive fellow". I don't care. Sometimes I wonder whether it's worth worrying about anything anymore. Humanity never learns from the past and the dreams of progress are dashed at every turn. Humans remain barbarians at heart, only now we have more sophisticated weapons to commit our barbarisms with.

So call me a "perceptive fellow". I don't care. The world is stuffed. That much I know, and footy means a hell of a lot less now than it did before yesterday. Crying or Very sad

collie dog 

RIP Shelby 11-10-13

PostPosted: Sat Jul 19, 2014 11:53 pm

Defender wrote:
collie dog wrote:
With the state the world is in at the moment Hiss I can't for the life of me see why anybody would shed one puny tear for a club in an irrelevant sport at the end of the world. Who would have thought that flying in a civilian airliner would see you become some pawn in a terrorists game? [That by the way is why I believe in a real hell. So those kinds of terror/sadists can rot there for all eternity. If there is no hell then this life is just a sick cosmic joke and like Dostoevsky I want to return my ticket.]

Seriously. Our world is so f***ed up right now we should be more concered with whether the human race will survive the 21st century. Frankly, I won't be betting on it. And thank God I won't be around to see the end of it all. But it will end, you can be sure about that.

So call me a nihilist, an anarchist, a "perceptive fellow". I don't care. Sometimes I wonder whether it's worth worrying about anything anymore. Humanity never learns from the past and the dreams of progress are dashed at every turn. Humans remain barbarians at heart, only now we have more sophisticated weapons to commit our barbarisms with.

So call me a "perceptive fellow". I don't care. The world is stuffed. That much I know, and footy means a hell of a lot less now than it did before yesterday. Crying or Very sad

Bad day on the punt?

The most disturbing thing of all at the moment is how people just get on with their lives as if nothing ever happened. 300 more people killed in the Gaza strip. Yet another digger killed last week in Afghanistan and God knows how many civilians.

We keep excusing ourselves and the human race for all our atrocities and wreak utter havoc on the world. I suppose Gaia is hitting back. And hard. As Keynes said, "in the long run we'll all be dead." I guess that long run for humanity will come sooner than expected. And well deserved as well I must say. Because I can find very little to commend to anyone the survival of the human race. If I were God I'd tear up the universe and start again.

sixpoints 

PostPosted: Sun Jul 20, 2014 12:50 am

collie dog wrote:
Defender wrote:
collie dog wrote:

So call me a nihilist, an anarchist, a "perceptive fellow". I don't care. Sometimes I
wonder whether it's worth worrying about anything anymore. Humanity never learns from the past and the dreams of progress are dashed at every turn. Humans remain barbarians at heart, only now we have more sophisticated weapons to commit our barbarisms with.

Bad day on the punt?

The most disturbing thing of all at the moment is how people just get on with their lives as if nothing ever happened. 300 more people killed in the Gaza strip. Yet another digger killed last week in Afghanistan and God knows how many civilians.

We keep excusing ourselves and the human race for all our atrocities and wreak utter havoc on the world. I suppose Gaia is hitting back. And hard. As Keynes said, "in the long run we'll all be dead." I guess that long run for humanity will come sooner than expected. And well deserved as well I must
say. Because I can find very little to commend to anyone the survival of the human race. If I were God I'd tear up the universe and start again.

Whilst the incidents you refer to are shocking and the senseless loss of life leaves me horrified too, I'm a bit more optimistic for our collective futures. The 21st Century in comparative terms is a holiday when contrasted to the 20th Century; World War 1, Armenian Genocide, Russian Civil War, World War 2, Holocaust, Nuclear bombs dropped on crowded cities, Chinese Revolution, Korean War, Vietnam War, Cambodian, Bangladesh, Congolese, Rwandan, Bosnian, Genocides... (and I've left out heaps of other conflicts).
But despite all that we got through. Despite the present atrocities, the world ain't a worse place now, it's overall a better place.
AN_Inkling 

PostPosted: Sun Jul 20, 2014 2:05 am

^^Don't worry, I think Jack's just a little down at the moment. From what I understand, his dog died in a plane crash.
Piesnchess 

piesnchess

PostPosted: Sun Jul 20, 2014 3:31 am

collie dog wrote:

im pretty sure aussies, and the world, felt the same way in 1942, when the Japs were about to invade us, and the germans had nearly conquered the whole of Russia, Europe, and were on the way to world domination. Confused

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index -> General Discussion All times are GMT + 11 Hours

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
Page 2 of 6   

Jump to: