Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index
 The RulesThe Rules FAQFAQ
   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   CalendarCalendar   SearchSearch 

"perceptive fellow" vs Dumb Sacks

Users browsing this topic:0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 0 Guests
Registered Users: None

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index -> General Discussion

Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Hiss Taurus

PostPosted: Fri Jul 18, 2014 3:31 pm
Post subject: "perceptive fellow" vs Dumb SacksReply with quote

Interestingly I note the use of the term '"perceptive fellow"' by the usual boring chorus of Club dopes that see no problem in failed on field performances. I thought to myself that there needs to be a term that moreover accurately reflects the type of people that use these terms to attack genuine criticism of a disgraceful club performance. 'Dumb Sacks' me thinks is ideal.

The definition of a 'dumb sack' is one who refuses to accept reality, blindly supports a failed plan, arrogantly attacks other fans who dare to question failure, hates any thought that there should be accountability at our Club, and then preaches on a website like this that their own view that the Club can do no wrong is the only view that should prevail.

So 'dumb sacks' go away and be dumb in your own little world of delusion. To the real pies fans, please continue to challenge, question, and criticise poor on field performance. Rise up mighty real Pies fans.

Piesnchess 

piesnchess

PostPosted: Fri Jul 18, 2014 3:35 pm
Post subject: Reply with quote

^ Short memory mate, five weeks ago, you were saying we were certainties to win the flag, do you forget that, do you. ?? You go from over the top optimism to "perceptive fellow", two bob each way, might help if you made up your mind just where you stand. ??

Never mind, you have your own "perceptive fellow" thread now, permanent, so have fun over there. !

Chess and Vodka are born brothers. - Russian proverb.
Member 7167 Leo

"What Good Fortune For Governments That The People Do Not Think" - Adolf Hitler.

PostPosted: Fri Jul 18, 2014 3:37 pm

Hiss off.

crawl back under your rock and take your vile and negative "perceptive fellow" with you.

Rise up all you want. The individuals you support are the ones that whinge and detract from others efforts at the first sign that things are getting tough. They are the same individuals that go missing when you need them the most.

With qualities like these I would not want your support as it is fleeting at best.

Bob Sugar 

PostPosted: Fri Jul 18, 2014 3:49 pm

I think the term 'numb sacks' is appropriate.

On the day before the first, Daicos created God.

You like this.
Bob Sugar 

PostPosted: Fri Jul 18, 2014 3:57 pm

Us "perceptive fellow" know the club is bigger than any current or past regime, we are the true protectors of our great club, we will be known as the SS from now on, well maybe not SS, but I'll think of something.

On the day before the first, Daicos created God.

You like this.
Hiss Taurus

PostPosted: Fri Jul 18, 2014 4:14 pm
Post subject: YesReply with quote

Member 7167 wrote:
Hiss off.

crawl back under your rock and take your vile and negative "perceptive fellow" with you.

Rise up all you want. The individuals you support are the ones that whinge and detract from others efforts at the first sign that things are getting tough. They are the same individuals that go missing when you need them the most.

With qualities like these I would not want your support as it is fleeting at best.

Classic Dumb Sack. Looking to be Chairman of the DS Board are you? lol

Dark Beanie Gemini

PostPosted: Fri Jul 18, 2014 4:38 pm

What about Hacky Sacks?
They are always good to play with.

Lazza 

PostPosted: Fri Jul 18, 2014 4:43 pm
Post subject: Re: "perceptive fellow" vs Dumb SacksReply with quote

Hiss wrote:
Interestingly I note the use of the term '"perceptive fellow"' by the usual boring chorus of Club dopes that see no problem in failed on field performances. I thought to myself that there needs to be a term that moreover accurately reflects the type of people that use these terms to attack genuine criticism of a disgraceful club performance. 'Dumb Sacks' me thinks is ideal.

The definition of a 'dumb sack' is one who refuses to accept reality, blindly supports a failed plan, arrogantly attacks other fans who dare to question failure, hates any thought that there should be accountability at our Club, and then preaches on a website like this that their own view that the Club can do no wrong is the only view that should prevail.

So 'dumb sacks' go away and be dumb in your own little world of delusion. To the real pies fans, please continue to challenge, question, and criticise poor on field performance. Rise up mighty real Pies fans.

I repeat a post made on another thread but I think it might be wasted on you and Bertha because you wouldn't have any friends outside of the Geelong asylum anyway........ Rolling Eyes But here goes if you can comprehend it..... Shocked

Carro wrote:
Silly of me to think this was a discussion board.

It IS a discussion board, NOT a board for eternal sadness, sooking, pessimism, whinging, whining and complaining about everything to do with Collingwood.
Try this one with your friends. Each and every time you vist or contact them for a discussion, try the above emotions instead of sharing something realistic, interesting, positive, entertaining and with happiness! See how long they remain your friends or you find that they are "out" or really "busy".........
Lazza 

PostPosted: Fri Jul 18, 2014 4:50 pm

Defender wrote:
I think the term 'numb sacks' is appropriate.

"perceptive fellow", negative Nellie’s, numb sacks, Chicken Littles, Pessimistic powder puffs, Doomsayers...................All the same people..... Rolling Eyes

Remember offence is taken, not given...... Idea
Hiss Taurus

PostPosted: Fri Jul 18, 2014 5:01 pm

Lazza wrote:
Hiss wrote:

I repeat a post made on another thread but I think it might be wasted on you and Bertha because you wouldn't have any friends outside of the Geelong asylum anyway........ Rolling Eyes But here goes if you can comprehend it..... Shocked

Carro wrote:
Silly of me to think this was a discussion board.

It IS a discussion board, NOT a board for eternal sadness, sooking, pessimism, whinging, whining and complaining about everything to do with Collingwood.
Try this one with your friends. Each and every time you vist or contact them for a discussion, try the above emotions instead of sharing something realistic, interesting, positive, entertaining and with happiness! See how long they remain your friends or you find that they are "out" or really "busy".........

Hey silly Silva, it may not have yet occurred to you yet, but this is not your Board. We are not here to please your whims and wishes. You have this defective view of the online world, that has you distressed if someone actually has a different point of view than yours. Well tough tits! No one has an obligation to be the dumb sack you are. Bingo! If you want a sooks site where only the dumb can post, worshiping Pies poor on field performance go and start you own Dumb Sacks site. That way your three followers and you can fondle each other every time Collingwood plays badly and you want to praise it.

Lazza 

PostPosted: Fri Jul 18, 2014 5:26 pm

Hiss wrote:
Hey silly Silva, it may not have yet occurred to you yet, but this is not your Board. We are not here to please your whims and wishes. You have this defective view of the online world, that has you distressed if someone actually has a different point of view than yours. Well tough tits! No one has an obligation to be the dumb sack you are. Bingo! If you want a sooks site where only the dumb can post, worshiping Pies poor on field performance go and start you own Dumb Sacks site. That way your three followers and you can fondle each other every time Collingwood plays badly and you want to praise it.

I truly love your work Hiss, you are a bloody legend! This board would be bloody terrible sans you!
I don't run Nicks board nor do I wish to but can I kindly point out a specific "perceptive fellow" thread that you can make your truly excellent and ultra intelligent comments in? Please consider honourable Sir Hiss. Idea
Hiss Taurus

PostPosted: Fri Jul 18, 2014 5:34 pm

Lazza wrote:
Hiss wrote:

I truly love your work Hiss, you are a bloody legend! This board would be bloody terrible sans you!
I don't run Nicks board nor do I wish to but can I kindly point out a specific "perceptive fellow" thread that you can make your truly excellent and ultra intelligent comments in? Please consider honourable Sir Hiss. Idea

Ok thankyou. Will do. Bless.

swoop42 Virgo

Whatcha gonna do when he comes for you?

PostPosted: Fri Jul 18, 2014 5:49 pm

Piesnchess wrote:
^ Short memory mate, five weeks ago, you were saying we were certainties to win the flag, do you forget that, do you. ?? You go from over the top optimism to "perceptive fellow", two bob each way, might help if you made up your mind just where you stand. ??

Never mind, you have your own "perceptive fellow" thread now, permanent, so have fun over there. !

Shame on you PNC.

I can't believe you and others continue to think that Hiss is real.

He is simply a character dreamed up by a poster who plays on the feelings of genuine people like yourself for a laugh and generally plays one side of Nick's against the other depending on the mood of the board at the time.

Basically Hiss is a character dreamed up to take the piss out of and mimic the extreme emotional responses of Collingwood supporters on this board.

John Wren Virgo

"Look after the game. It means so much to so many."

PostPosted: Fri Jul 18, 2014 5:57 pm

the lunatics have finally taken over. i bet you are swelling with pride hiss. you are fraudulent representative swill and so is that inflatable bertha you rode in on.
Lazza 

PostPosted: Fri Jul 18, 2014 6:01 pm

Flashman wrote:
Lazza wrote:
Flashman wrote:
C.U.N.T.S.

Critical
Unreasonable
Negative
Trolling
Slime
Cool

Which side Flashman dude?? The realistic positives or the eternally negatives?? Cool

I'm not sure myself.

Bucks' coaching has me extremely worried re game plan, selections, motivation etc. I want to be wrong but as it stands I think he's doing a poor job.

But I can also see that we have assembled a pretty decent list of the right players in the right age range and signed up the key components to long term contracts, now we just have to get them on the park all together at the right time (injury/fitness management is another issue).

I know we are a great club though, with good people representing us. Some things off field the club do very, very well, others not so well. What I'd like to see is our cheer squad return to the feral, fanatical and beautiful spectacle it once was instead of the dour, passionless entity it has turned into and our supporters (and AFL supporters in general) snap out of the malaise that seems to have permeated our enjoyment of the game of late.

I know that I personally need to feel the buzz again as I haven't felt it at all since 2010.

Well I think you make a lot of sense, except for the comment on Buckley which I can disagree with, which is fair enough. I have always said that blaming the coach for the performance of the players is like blaming your driving instructor for failing your driving test! Sometimes eternally blaming others and perpetually finding problems becomes a bad habit instead of seeking logical, rational solutions. Shit happens in life and footy!
I NEVER expected us to win the flag this year as I knew deep down that it would be a development sort of building year. Neither I nor anyone else could have ever predicted the horrendous injury list to our top players. ANY coach would have suffered but as per usual, they would never use injuries as an excuse but the intelligent and those who KNOW the strength of a full list team can always read between the lines.
As for the cheer squad, I honestly don’t know why their passion is down as I live in Bendigo and struggle to get to every game due to various reasons.

Last edited by Lazza on Fri Jul 18, 2014 6:13 pm; edited 1 time in total
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index -> General Discussion All times are GMT + 11 Hours

Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
Page 1 of 6   

Jump to: