Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index
 The RulesThe Rules FAQFAQ
   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   CalendarCalendar   SearchSearch 

"perceptive fellow" vs Dumb Sacks

Users browsing this topic:0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 0 Guests
Registered Users: None

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index -> General Discussion

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
View previous topic :: View next topic  
jackcass Cancer

PostPosted: Thu Jul 24, 2014 10:29 pm
Post subject: Re: HeyReply with quote

sixpoints wrote:
Hiss wrote:
sixpoints wrote:
I've heard "the harsh truth" before.
Blah blah blah.
Every spill, every new regime, every new broom....all crap.
We are at our best when we work as one. Stability is what has built our great club. Bob Rush, Ern Copeland, Jock McHale, Phonse Kyne, Syd Coventry....and yes Ed McGuire.

Nay Sayers...I've seen you before in many guises. You talk, you judge, but you offer nothing.

Get behind your club as when we unite, we are great. When we bicker and toss out coaches, presidents etc we no better than St Kilda.

All you offer is some perverse delusional perspective on reality that makes Melbourne FC a GF hope this year. You are the problem with our Club.
Accepting of failure, critical of any that question why! Do you walk around with your underwear pulled so far up your bum that it serves as a head dress?

Ha!
Sack the coach, spill the board....this is the answer to success!
If that's the case, Richmond & St Kilda should have 30 flags each by now.
Ahem.
Destabilizing the club leads to failure.
Are you a St Kilda plant?

I agree 100% with you sixpoints, happy for my opinions to be considered to hold a "perverse delusional perspective" by the likes of Hiss, take that as a compliment.
Hiss Taurus

PostPosted: Thu Jul 24, 2014 10:37 pm

jackcass wrote:
sixpoints wrote:
Hiss wrote:
sixpoints wrote:
Blah blah blah.
We are at our best when we work as one. Stability is what has built our great club. Bob Rush, Ern Copeland, Jock McHale, Phonse Kyne, Syd Coventry....and yes Ed McGuire.

Nay Sayers...I've seen you before in many guises. You talk, you judge, but you offer nothing.

Get behind your club as when we unite, we are great. When we bicker and toss out coaches, presidents etc we no better than St Kilda.

All you offer is some perverse delusional perspective on reality that makes Melbourne FC a GF hope this year. You are the problem with our Club.
Accepting of failure, critical of any that question why! Do you walk around with your underwear pulled so far up your bum that it serves as a head dress?

Ha!
Ahem.

I agree 100% with you sixpoints, happy for my opinions to be considered to hold a "perverse delusional perspective" by the likes of Hiss, take that as a compliment.

You are the Club's answer to the chronic fondler.

jackcass Cancer

PostPosted: Thu Jul 24, 2014 10:52 pm

Hiss wrote:
jackcass wrote:
sixpoints wrote:
Hiss wrote:
sixpoints wrote:
Blah blah blah.

Ha!
Ahem.

Yep, exactly the way you seem to respond to anyone who offers opinions that differ to yours, attack the player, ignore the ball!
derkd 

PostPosted: Thu Jul 24, 2014 10:58 pm
Post subject: Reply with quote

you know that if your being verbally abused by Hiss...your probably using sound and rational logic...something Hiss truly struggles with lol
jackcass Cancer

PostPosted: Thu Jul 24, 2014 11:25 pm

derkd wrote:
you know that if your being verbally abused by Hiss...your probably using sound and rational logic...something Hiss truly struggles with lol

Wink
Hiss Taurus

PostPosted: Fri Jul 25, 2014 10:07 am

jackcass wrote:
Hiss wrote:
jackcass wrote:
sixpoints wrote:
Hiss wrote:
sixpoints wrote:
Blah blah blah.

Ha!
Ahem.

Yep, exactly the way you seem to respond to anyone who offers opinions that differ to yours, attack the player, ignore the ball!

OMG another one from Bendigo. IQ capital of Australia lol. Something in the water up there.

Flashman 

PostPosted: Fri Jul 25, 2014 10:12 am

Bendigo lacks the intellectual gravitas that Geelong possesses hey Hiss? Very Happy
Lazza 

PostPosted: Fri Jul 25, 2014 10:25 am

Flashman wrote:
Bendigo lacks the intellectual gravitas that Geelong possesses hey Hiss? Very Happy

In Geelong, they all have low IQ's because when it reaches 50 points, they usually sell....... Twisted Evil Razz
Bob Sugar 

PostPosted: Fri Jul 25, 2014 11:28 am

Hiss wrote:
jackcass wrote:
Hiss wrote:
jackcass wrote:
sixpoints wrote:
Hiss wrote:
sixpoints wrote:
Blah blah blah.

Ha!
Ahem.

OMG another one from Bendigo. IQ capital of Australia lol. Something in the water up there.

Pretty sure they came from New Zealand, they migrated to Bendigo for the Sheep.

On the day before the first, Daicos created God.

You like this.
jackcass Cancer

PostPosted: Fri Jul 25, 2014 11:43 am

Hiss wrote:

Player, not ball...
Hiss Taurus

PostPosted: Fri Jul 25, 2014 4:12 pm

jackcass wrote:
Hiss wrote:

Player, not ball...

Why bring Luke Ball into this !

Breadcrawl 

PostPosted: Fri Jul 25, 2014 4:22 pm

You know I've been warned and carded for 'playing the man'. Had posts deleted etc.

And all I did was point out that the ugly thing waiting under the bridge for unsuspecting, vivacious, cursedly sexy goats to come along was a troll.

Caricatures seem to get away with a lot more. High time I made one up methinks...

PostPosted: Fri Jul 25, 2014 4:59 pm

Breadcrawl wrote:
You know I've been warned and carded for 'playing the man'. Had posts deleted etc.

And all I did was point out that the ugly thing waiting under the bridge for unsuspecting, vivacious, cursedly sexy goats to come along was a troll.

Caricatures seem to get away with a lot more. High time I made one up methinks...

Depends who are you and if you keep the mods in on the joke Wink
Breadcrawl 

PostPosted: Fri Jul 25, 2014 5:08 pm

Yep I reckon you are all over it mate.

I nearly mentioned you in that post - I like your conspiracy theories almost as much as I like my own Wink

jackcass Cancer

PostPosted: Fri Jul 25, 2014 5:32 pm

Hiss wrote:
jackcass wrote:
Hiss wrote:

Player, not ball...

Why bring Luke Ball into this !

Typical... obfuscate or play the man... tedious!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index -> General Discussion All times are GMT + 11 Hours

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
Page 5 of 6   

Jump to: