Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index
 The RulesThe Rules FAQFAQ
   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   CalendarCalendar   SearchSearch 

The players don't give a stuff

Users browsing this topic:0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 0 Guests
Registered Users: None

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index -> General Discussion

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Joel Capricorn

PostPosted: Fri Jul 18, 2014 3:03 pm
Post subject: Reply with quote

Ridiculous. This thread is ridiculous. The players can't take a few days off during their allotted time off? Why do you think there is a bye in the first place? To allow players time off during the season.
Lazza 

PostPosted: Fri Jul 18, 2014 3:07 pm

John Wren wrote:
where do you go for your holidays? do you have to get employer approval for where you go?

who gives a rat's tossbag where they go?

The "perceptive fellow" do JW. They see negatives in EVERYTHING humanely possible with regard to Collingwood. If we won the flag by 20 points this year, they would be sooking that it should have been 10 goals. It's just in their bloody DNA mate..... Rolling Eyes
Yet another lot of stupid posts that should be in the "perceptive fellow" thread....... Mad Evil or Very Mad
Carro 

PostPosted: Fri Jul 18, 2014 3:10 pm

I'm not one of the "perceptive fellow" actually. I have back bucks and the boys the whole way through and I actually believe a flag will be delivered under Bucks, even more than one I believe.

However I am entitled to make comment that the current attitude of the players and the way we are turning up on the field are very closely correlated.
Lazza 

Joel wrote:
Ridiculous. This thread is ridiculous. The players can't take a few days off during their allotted time off? Why do you think there is a bye in the first place? To allow players time off during the season.

The "perceptive fellow" make Ridiculousness an art form mate.......... Rolling Eyes
Bob Sugar 

Lazza wrote:
John Wren wrote:
where do you go for your holidays? do you have to get employer approval for where you go?

who gives a rat's tossbag where they go?

The "perceptive fellow" do JW. They see negatives in EVERYTHING humanely possible with regard to Collingwood. If we won the flag by 20 points this year, they would be sooking that it should have been 10 goals. It's just in their bloody DNA mate..... Rolling Eyes
Yet another lot of stupid posts that should be in the "perceptive fellow" thread....... Mad Evil or Very Mad

I don't agree with the OP.

On the day before the first, Daicos created God.

You like this.
Member 7167 Leo

"What Good Fortune For Governments That The People Do Not Think" - Adolf Hitler.

PostPosted: Fri Jul 18, 2014 3:11 pm
Post subject: Re: The players don't give a stuffReply with quote

Defender wrote:
Carro wrote:
I'm a huge Bucks can and still believe in his path.

However it is clear the players do not give a stuff. A quick browse of their social media accounts will show a lot of them are in Queensland over their four days off. It's clear what many will get up to. It is ridiculous for them to have four days off regardless of the bye 2 at most would be sufficient. I highly doubt you will see other clubs afforded the same luxury over their bye.

This really pisses off members who pour money into the club and this attitude is reflected on the field, they do not give a stuff

I think it's good they can get away and clear their heads, it's good some are getting out of Melbourne too, it's a bloody long season and the players work their asses off.

We eventually agree on something. I hope they come back refreshed and eager to end the season on a high note.

P.S. Melbourne is such a warm and inviting place this time of year - Not.
Carro 

PostPosted: Fri Jul 18, 2014 3:17 pm

Silly of me to think this was a discussion board.
Hiss Taurus

PostPosted: Fri Jul 18, 2014 3:23 pm
Post subject: OhReply with quote

"perceptive fellow". What a term! Any contributions to the issue of our spectacular failure this year?
Lazza 

PostPosted: Fri Jul 18, 2014 3:30 pm

Carro wrote:
Silly of me to think this was a discussion board.

It IS a discussion board, NOT a board for eternal sadness, sooking, pessimism, whinging, whining and complaining about everything to do with Collingwood.
Try this one with your friends. Each and every time you vist or contact them for a discussion, try the above emotions with issues instead of sharing something realistic, interesting, positive, entertaining and with happiness! See how long they remain your friends or you find that they are "out" or really "busy" Shocked

Last edited by Lazza on Fri Jul 18, 2014 5:02 pm; edited 1 time in total
neil Sagittarius

PostPosted: Fri Jul 18, 2014 3:49 pm

Crap thread
The players should take time off no-one who watched last weeks game would think the players were switched on mentally.
Time off and some rest will do wonders for the players.

I don't tell my employer where I go on my holidays and neither should the players.

As for following them on social media that is just sad.

think positive Libra

Side By Side

PostPosted: Fri Jul 18, 2014 4:19 pm
Post subject: Re: The players don't give a stuffReply with quote

Defender wrote:
Carro wrote:
I'm a huge Bucks can and still believe in his path.

However it is clear the players do not give a stuff. A quick browse of their social media accounts will show a lot of them are in Queensland over their four days off. It's clear what many will get up to. It is ridiculous for them to have four days off regardless of the bye 2 at most would be sufficient. I highly doubt you will see other clubs afforded the same luxury over their bye.

This really pisses off members who pour money into the club and this attitude is reflected on the field, they do not give a stuff

I think it's good they can get away and clear their heads, it's good some are getting out of Melbourne too, it's a bloody long season and the players work their asses off.

Someone hacked your account yeah?

RudeBoy 

PostPosted: Fri Jul 18, 2014 4:34 pm

Carro wrote:
My comment based on the facts that our intensity has significantly dropped since the midway point of the season and with our players boasting that they are in Noosa, Byron etc especially seeing it from our 'captain' is a real kick in the guts.

If they don't give a stuff why should we?

I understand it is a long season and four days off may be beneficial although a bit extreme. regardless I think boozy holidays are for the offseason.

At the moment they are playing for their wallets and the club has a culture of allowing them to.

A break on a beach is exactly what they need to recharge their batteries. I don't think you understand the unrelenting physical and mental demands on players 24/7 at the elite level. FFS, cut them some slack and let them relax a bit, because it will be the last opportunity they get before the seasons over.
Dark Beanie Gemini

PostPosted: Fri Jul 18, 2014 4:37 pm

Able to get away for couple of days for some warm sunshine?
Good on them, why not get away from the cold if you can.

FMD the wind is freezing today.

nomadjack 

PostPosted: Fri Jul 18, 2014 4:49 pm

Carro wrote:
Silly of me

Edited for accuracy
Lazza 

PostPosted: Fri Jul 18, 2014 5:15 pm

Carro wrote:
I understand it is a long season and four days off may be beneficial although a bit extreme. regardless I think boozy holidays are for the offseason.

Serious question. I know most of your claims are unsubstantiated and without evidence but out of ALL of these silly claims, HTF do you know that they are having a "boozy" holiday? I happen to know of various Collingwood players who have sworn off alcohol during the season so where the hell did you get the concrete evidence for that one? Are YOU the one who is pissed?
I think it only totally substantiates the fact that you are talking absolute bloody crap to your fellow "perceptive fellow"....... Evil or Very Mad Mad
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index -> General Discussion All times are GMT + 11 Hours

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
Page 2 of 3   

Jump to: