Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index
 The RulesThe Rules FAQFAQ
   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   CalendarCalendar   SearchSearch 

We need to seriously consider a coaching change.

Users browsing this topic:0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 0 Guests
Registered Users: None

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index -> General Discussion

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8, 9, 10, 11  Next
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Woods Of Ypres 

PostPosted: Tue Jul 15, 2014 4:53 pm
Post subject: Reply with quote

Lazza wrote:
jackcass wrote:
doriswilgus wrote:
jackcass wrote:
September Zeros wrote:
doriswilgus wrote:
Seriously,how low do we have to go before the club moves him on?I have a feeling that if his name wasn't Nathan Buckley he would have been moved on by now.

Yep, you only have to look at Carlton and how much better they are since they moved on Ratten. Mick has taken them ahead in leaps and bounds. Clearly Ratten was a rubbish coach and the players were nothing to do with the problem.

Questions need to be asked re selection and game plan, but calling for players and coaches heads every week is reactionary and childish.

Borderline hysterical.

I agree.I think his post was a bit over the top to be honest. Smile

Embarassed Laughing

Ignoring the bloody dumb "perceptive fellow" and utter dickheads on this and other threads Daz to save my sanity going down to the level of theirs!! Any wonder Collingwood fans are generally seen by others as bloody brainless numbskulls - most of them really are stupid Rolling Eyes

Cant recall the number of times I and others have posted that this is a developing team under Buck's, developing teams have ups and downs until the right formula is found and action then taken to turn it into a flag winning team. My prediction has always been that this team will peak in 2016 and nothing has changed my mind.

I realise that to the usual utterly predictable "perceptive fellow" and moronic Buck's haters, nothing will change their simple and low IQ minds so go ahead and act like Collingwood hating ferals that you give the appearance of being. Perception is always a bad thing so you guys are doing a great job making Collingwood out to be a pack of useless wankers which in fact is really a sad reflection of yourselves..... Rolling Eyes

here we go again
blah blah we are '"perceptive fellow"' blah blah blah
do you ever post anything different?
getting tired of reading your predictable rants
3rd degree Aries

PostPosted: Tue Jul 15, 2014 4:56 pm

Woods Of Ypres wrote:
Lazza wrote:
jackcass wrote:
doriswilgus wrote:
jackcass wrote:
September Zeros wrote:
doriswilgus wrote:
Seriously,how low do we have to go before the club moves him on?I have a feeling that if his name wasn't Nathan Buckley he would have been moved on by now.

Yep, you only have to look at Carlton and how much better they are since they moved on Ratten. Mick has taken them ahead in leaps and bounds. Clearly Ratten was a rubbish coach and the players were nothing to do with the problem.

Questions need to be asked re selection and game plan, but calling for players and coaches heads every week is reactionary and childish.

Borderline hysterical.

Embarassed Laughing

Ignoring the bloody dumb "perceptive fellow" and utter dickheads on this and other threads Daz to save my sanity going down to the level of theirs!! Any wonder Collingwood fans are generally seen by others as bloody brainless numbskulls - most of them really are stupid Rolling Eyes

Cant recall the number of times I and others have posted that this is a developing team under Buck's, developing teams have ups and downs until the right formula is found and action then taken to turn it into a flag winning team. My prediction has always been that this team will peak in 2016 and nothing has changed my mind.

I realise that to the usual utterly predictable "perceptive fellow" and moronic Buck's haters, nothing will change their simple and low IQ minds so go ahead and act like Collingwood hating ferals that you give the appearance of being. Perception is always a bad thing so you guys are doing a great job making Collingwood out to be a pack of useless wankers which in fact is really a sad reflection of yourselves..... Rolling Eyes

here we go again

Predictable rants are handy as they are predictable!

www.facebook/the hybernators
Lazza 

PostPosted: Tue Jul 15, 2014 5:22 pm

Woods Of Ypres wrote:

here we go again

Do me and others a favour, don’t read or respond to my posts. If you cant see the vast difference between a loyal, passionate Collingwood supporter's post and posts from fair weather "perceptive fellow" fans who put shit of the club we really love and all in it including the players after every single bloody loss (as if we are meant to go undefeated all season, every bloody season!), you and I are on far different wavelengths and/or planets and never the Twain shall meet........ Rolling Eyes
Lazza 

PostPosted: Tue Jul 15, 2014 5:24 pm

3rd degree wrote:

However predictable "perceptive fellow", twats and imbeciles are FAR worse because they give Collingwood a bad name as a bunch of feral, moronic fair weather fans who hate most of the players and even the coach..... Rolling Eyes
John Wren Virgo

"Look after the game. It means so much to so many."

PostPosted: Tue Jul 15, 2014 5:33 pm

3rd degree wrote:
Woods Of Ypres wrote:
Lazza wrote:
jackcass wrote:
doriswilgus wrote:
jackcass wrote:
September Zeros wrote:
doriswilgus wrote:

Borderline hysterical.

Embarassed Laughing

here we go again

consistency is all we ever ask for.

Bob Sugar 

PostPosted: Tue Jul 15, 2014 5:34 pm

Lazza wrote:
Woods Of Ypres wrote:

here we go again

Do me and others a favour, don’t read or respond to my posts. If you cant see the vast difference between a loyal, passionate Collingwood supporter's post and posts from fair weather "perceptive fellow" fans who put shit of the club we really love and all in it including the players after every single bloody loss (as if we are meant to go undefeated all season, every bloody season!), you and I are on far different wavelengths and/or planets and never the Twain shall meet........ Rolling Eyes

Accepting mediocrity doesn't make you a more passionate-loyal supporter, it makes you a moron.

On the day before the first, Daicos created God.

You like this.
ThePieMind 

PostPosted: Tue Jul 15, 2014 10:44 pm

Defender wrote:
Lazza wrote:
Woods Of Ypres wrote:

here we go again

Accepting mediocrity doesn't make you a more passionate-loyal supporter, it makes you a moron.

Actually, offering no solutions and wanting change for change sake - now that's MORONIC.
Bob Sugar 

PostPosted: Wed Jul 16, 2014 12:20 am

ThePieMind wrote:
Defender wrote:
Lazza wrote:
Woods Of Ypres wrote:

here we go again

Actually, offering no solutions and wanting change for change sake - now that's MORONIC.

I've offered a solution, get rid of Buckley.

You like this.
Piesnchess 

piesnchess

PostPosted: Wed Jul 16, 2014 1:27 am

Lazza wrote:
Woods Of Ypres wrote:

here we go again

spot on Lazza, beat the crows handily in two weeks, and they will be on here salivating the victory and thumping their chests. weak as cats piss, and peahearts all of em, they roll over and yelp surrender invariably. Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes

Chess and Vodka are born brothers. - Russian proverb.
Skids Cancer

Quitting drinking will be one of the best choices you make in your life.

PostPosted: Wed Jul 16, 2014 3:00 am

DEFENDER SAID ...

Accepting mediocrity doesn't make you a more passionate-loyal supporter, it makes you a moron

See .... now you're the moron. Who are you to judge what somebody else accepts or doesn't accept. Sure, I'm not wrapped with the last month of footy the boys have dished up but hey, it happens. Always has, always will. Different times see different teams at different positions on the ladder.
I tell ya what, I been watchin' the Pies for decades. How goid were the flags of '90 & '10?
We'll be around the place this year and I reckon we're on the rite track. Don't blame inhuries you say or bucks caused ' em and all the other bile you know alls spruke. Geez, pull ya head in .... I can't wait to see the egg on your face the next coupla years. You'll change your user name and crawl out from under your rock and praise up the new messiah. Yep, I'm done.

Pies4shaw Leo

pies4shaw

PostPosted: Wed Jul 16, 2014 8:07 am

Defender wrote:
ThePieMind wrote:
Defender wrote:
Lazza wrote:
Woods Of Ypres wrote:

here we go again

I've offered a solution, get rid of Buckley.

That's not a solution, just a reaction. Who of the available potential candidates would you like to see appointed in his place to the post and why (their attributes, not his)? I'm available to take the job on part time but I suspect you might not want that. I don't really think "anyone but Buckley" is a very useful position to adopt.
Bob Sugar 

PostPosted: Wed Jul 16, 2014 9:31 am

Skids wrote:
DEFENDER SAID ...

Accepting mediocrity doesn't make you a more passionate-loyal supporter, it makes you a moron

See .... now you're the moron. Who are you to judge what somebody else accepts or doesn't accept. Sure, I'm not wrapped with the last month of footy the boys have dished up but hey, it happens. Always has, always will. Different times see different teams at different positions on the ladder.
I tell ya what, I been watchin' the Pies for decades. How goid were the flags of '90 & '10?
We'll be around the place this year and I reckon we're on the rite track. Don't blame inhuries you say or bucks caused ' em and all the other bile you know alls spruke. Geez, pull ya head in .... I can't wait to see the egg on your face the next coupla years. You'll change your user name and crawl out from under your rock and praise up the new messiah. Yep, I'm done.

.tl;dr

You like this.
Pies4shaw Leo

pies4shaw

PostPosted: Wed Jul 16, 2014 9:36 am

Defender wrote:
Skids wrote:
DEFENDER SAID ...

.tl;dr

Quoted for eloquence Very Happy
Lazza 

PostPosted: Wed Jul 16, 2014 10:49 am

Defender wrote:

There you go, another example of being on different planets. I see it as bloody moronic to have totally unrealistic expectations of every season we play. If you never saw that this was a year for development and team building under Bucks to get rid of MM's previous influence, you are obviously living under a rock.
To me, it’s all about having normal and extremely realistic expectations rather than having idiotic and moronic ones that only ever works to set us all up for inevitable failure and the consequent gutter comments about our (maybe only for some here) beloved team and it's players, administrators, the lot... Rolling Eyes
Lazza 

PostPosted: Wed Jul 16, 2014 11:02 am

Piesnchess wrote:
Spot on Lazza, beat the crows handily in two weeks, and they will be on here salivating the victory and thumping their chests. weak as cats piss, and peahearts all of em, they roll over and yelp surrender invariably. Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes

Could not have said it any better Piesnchess. In other words as I have said many times, there are some so called "Collingwood fans" posting here who much prefer a magpie loss than a win because of their psychologically based attention seeking tendencies getting considerable air play than otherwise in their miserable lives. Their DNA exists only to put shit on Collingwood and the coach, players etc so as you said, it does not fulfil their innate needs to post here after a win because it defeats their entire purpose of being a "perceptive fellow" and a negative dirt bag.
We and others have suggested a viable solution and called for a separate "perceptive fellow" section which would totally fulfil both their needs and ours but it is obviously falling on deaf ears at Nick's. I have NEVER seen a football club forum with so many pretend Collingwood supporters masquerading as mad magpies...... Rolling Eyes
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index -> General Discussion All times are GMT + 11 Hours

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8, 9, 10, 11  Next
Page 9 of 11   

Jump to: