Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index
 The RulesThe Rules FAQFAQ
   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   CalendarCalendar   SearchSearch 

Who dislikes Alf Andrews

Users browsing this topic:0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 0 Guests
Registered Users: None

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index -> Your Cheer Squad

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Magpie Gal 19 Pisces

PostPosted: Wed Apr 12, 2000 10:45 am
Post subject: Who dislikes Alf AndrewsReply with quote

Seeing this is my girlfriends computer i like to have a look at this web page, and i have relised how old fashioned and how many times Alf Andrews upsets other Collingwood supporters. These are some problems i have already seen-
1. He said my girlfriend "magpiegal 19" has an anger managment problem.
2. He also had a go at Spidergirl and her Favourite player.
3. He had a go at the Magnificent "UNOFFICAL CHEER SQUAD"

please write in if anyone else has any other problems!

The Unoffical cheer squad
Joel Capricorn

PostPosted: Wed Apr 12, 2000 5:11 pm
Post subject: Reply with quote

Well I'm not sure. Everyone is entitled to opinion not matter how stupid it might be. Just like you entitled to not like Alf. This doesn't mean I'm supporting you or Alf Anrdres, I saying this from a nuetral point of view.

------------------
CARN THE PIES!!!!!
Collingwood is all about togetherness. "We live or die as a side," Buckley said. "Everything we do now is as a team."
AlfAndrews 

PostPosted: Wed Apr 12, 2000 10:05 pm

Ha ha ha
Christian from Berwick
You are a scream!

I'm sure there are at least 50,000 loyal Collingwood fans out there who hate my guts and are desperately waiting for me to die a slow miserable death. I'm sure they'll be dancing on my grave singing "Good Old Collingwood Forever" and casting Wiccan curses on my wicked communist soul. And I'm sure it will be one brave soul from Berwick who will be hailed as a national hero for exposing the lies and propaganda of such a hated figure as myself for the benefit of all human-kind.

I know, I know. This is all going over his head

Ah, Christian ... from good old Berwick.

Such chivalry! Coming to the defense of your girlfriend like that. I'm soooooooooooooooooooooooooo impressed with you.
And you call me "old fashioned"!!!

Well, Christian
I'm sorry to make a liar of you, but ... well, er ... there's no other way to put this ... YOU'RE A ROTTEN LITTLE LIAR.

1.I did not say that "Magpie Gal 19" has an anger management problem. In fact I don't recall ever making any comment specifically about her on this bulletin board. I remember reading that statement recently but it was NOT ME who made it. So, if you want to attack someone over that go back over some of the recent postings and find out who really said it.

2.I did not "have a go" at Spidergirl. Or her favourite player. In fact, if you read my reply (posted on 5 April at 00:45) to Magpie Greg's topic "Rick Oh! Oh-oh", you would see that I defended Ricky Olarenshaw and said that I would be on Spidergirl's side in any argument about him. There have been the odd occasions when I've disagreed with Spidergirl on some point or another but I've never "had a go at her", except maybe in fun sometimes. I certainly don't have any grudge against her and I don't get the impression that she's got any grudge against me.

3.As for the Unofficial Cheer Squad ... The only time I criticised the Unofficial Cheer Squad was in my topic "Cheer Squads of Collingwood Unite" posted way back on 1st of February at 18:55. Since then my only criticism of cheer squads has been directed at the Official Cheer Squad.

As for you, Christian from Berwick ... I think you are a classic example of what I described in that posting on 1st February as one of those "self-satisfied little drop-kicks carrying on as if they are the only true believers".

But if it's the will of the people that I be banished from this Bulletin Board because of all the Collingwood fans that I've upset over the past two or three months then I'll disappear into the sunset never to return again.

When I first started visiting this site there was a person called "Monkey Rulz" who used to cop a lot of flack for his opinions and he seems to have been banished by the will of the People.

So, if enough people want to get rid of me from this Bulletin board then go ahead and let me know. Maybe you prefer Christian's insightful analysis to my incoherent left-wing ravings.

If enough of you want me to F@(K off, then I'll F@(K off.

------------------
**floreat pica**

Mike Scorpio

PostPosted: Thu Apr 13, 2000 4:54 am

Christian

I wouldn't have thought that Alf needed to dignify your attack with a response, much less an offer to F@(K off, but the allegations were specific and easily disproved and mud does stick and I suppose I would have defended myself if it had been me you were having a go at.

Your 3 points are all accurate except for the fact that you're talking about three different people and for some reason you've picked Alf out as the baddy. Alf's posts are largely inoffensive, well balanced and well thought out, so why would you pick on him for your tirade. I think there's another agenda here. Perhaps you're trying to punish Alf because of his past association with the official cheer squad or his initial post, which was scathing of the unofficial cheer squad - who knows.

Even if he had said what you accuse him of, what you don't appear to realise is that the bulletin board as a forum is all about differing points of view. It would be very flat and boring and die very quickly if it was just a mutual admiration society. In fact you, yourself could accurately be described as a negative, aggressive poster. I can't remember one positive or constructive post from you.

Magpie Gal you're big enough to look after yourself, all Christian is doing for you is damaging your credibility.
GeorgeQ 

PostPosted: Thu Apr 13, 2000 7:28 am

Alf, I realise that being sledged is hard and even harder if the reasons are based on lies or poor research. There is no reason why you should have been subjected to such a cheap public attack. You have my sympathy.

I for one would like to see you continue to frequent this BB, your jottings are well written and articulate. I may not agree with all that you say but I am more than glad to read what you have to say.

You are passionate about Collingwood and ordinary supporters, carry on Alf, carry on.
Clemo Capricorn

clemo

PostPosted: Thu Apr 13, 2000 11:18 am

Alf,

Don't waste anymore time on that loser. What a tosser !

------------------
Collingwood Forever !
Tony_Clemente@hotmail.com
www.netspace.net.au/~clemo
Lozza 

PostPosted: Thu Apr 13, 2000 12:30 pm

Long Live Alf! Long Live Alf! Long Live Alf! Long Live Alf! Long Live Alf! Long Live Alf! Long Live Alf! Long Live Alf! Long Live Alf! Long Live Alf! Long Live Alf! Long Live Alf! Long Live Alf! Long Live Alf! Long Live Alf! Long Live Alf! Long Live Alf! Long Live Alf! Long Live Alf! Long Live Alf! Long Live Alf! Long Live Alf! Long Live Alf! Long Live Alf! Long Live Alf! Long Live Alf! Long Live Alf! Long Live Alf! Long Live Alf! Long Live Alf! Long Live Alf!

We love you Alf!!!

------------------
Long Live Collingwood!!!

London Dave Aquarius

Ješte jedna pivo prosím

PostPosted: Fri Apr 14, 2000 12:50 am

Magpie Gal, is your boyfriend actually that Larry dork who spent so long advertising his ignorance for a while last year?
Alf should keep on tapping at the keyboard, it's usually thought provoking stuff.
On the Rocca suspension, and as it didn't make the TV over here, I haven't seen the incident, although my mother was always convinced those bastards at the tribunal have it in for us. (and she goes back a long way!)
Not being negative, lets hope that if we do drop a game or two, our bundle doesn't go with it like it did a few years back.

------------------
SIB4897 Pisces

Moe HS & Karingal HS (Frankston) Old Boy

PostPosted: Fri Apr 14, 2000 1:14 am

The rain is lashing against the window and it's freezing cold here in wet (for a change!) Manchester, England. Don't stop posting to this forum Alf et al, the entertainment value alone is priceless...

------------------
Stephen Ives, Manchester, England, (ex Frankston & Moe, Vic.) Pie 'til I die

Mick 

PostPosted: Fri Apr 14, 2000 3:12 am

Alf, Christian etc

I'd like to see all of you banished if you keep on with such schoolyard taunting of each other. How old are you guys ? 10? 12? Personally I'm not interested.

Remember what made this board interesting - footy !
For f#&@'s sake can we talk about the footy !

Broadie 

PostPosted: Fri Apr 14, 2000 4:17 am

ALf,

I wholeheartedly support all those who wan to continue reading your input. HOWEVER, please listen to Mike. Don't lower yourself to counter slime-throwers by becoming a slime-thrower.

Mike,

Thank-you. CAn we now close this thread?
2 PIES IN CAIRNS Aquarius

PostPosted: Fri Apr 14, 2000 10:41 am

ALF -- Please don't go.

If we can get the little wanker from Berwick to the zoo at Royal Park, we could throw another Christian to the lions!
Mike Scorpio

PostPosted: Fri Apr 14, 2000 2:34 pm

Christian, the answer appears to be... nobody.

This is not the place for unprovoked, unwarranted attacks on one of the Collingwood faithful.

Alf, I'm sorry this topic wasn't deleted as soon as it was posted, but by the time I saw it the damage had been done and I felt it was best to leave it open for another day to allow time for the reaction I knew would follow.

Topic Closed.
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index -> Your Cheer Squad All times are GMT + 11 Hours

Page 1 of 1   

Jump to: