Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index
 The RulesThe Rules FAQFAQ
   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   CalendarCalendar   SearchSearch 

Swan (now out injured for 4 weeks)

Users browsing this topic:0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 0 Guests
Registered Users: None

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index -> General Discussion

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 9, 10, 11  Next
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Bob Sugar 

PostPosted: Thu Jul 17, 2014 6:18 pm
Post subject: Reply with quote

Member 7167 wrote:
I'm sticking with my original position that we will end in the 6-8 vicinity. The injuries have made to tougher but it is possible.

It is interesting that the same people who said we couldn't make the finals and were going to loose the majority of the first 7 rounds due to lack of talent are now the ones who are hard on the coach because although the team exceeded their expectations in the beginning of the year, they are now falling away due to injuries.

Who are "they?

On the day before the first, Daicos created God.

You like this.
Piesnchess 

piesnchess

PostPosted: Thu Jul 17, 2014 7:14 pm

stoliboy wrote:
Save Swan for 2015.

Fix whatever injuries he has (large and small) and have him back for a FULL pre-season.

ABSOLUTELY SPOT ON, COULD NOT AGREE MORE, REST HIM FOR NEXT SEASON, GET HIM CHERRY RIPE AND RARIN TO GO. Exclamation Exclamation Idea Idea

Chess and Vodka are born brothers. - Russian proverb.
Member 7167 Leo

"What Good Fortune For Governments That The People Do Not Think" - Adolf Hitler.

PostPosted: Thu Jul 17, 2014 7:17 pm

Do a bit of research Defender. You don't need me to hold your hand.
Why don't you go back to your sadscaks thread and with a bit of luck you will collectively generate so much negative energy you will disappear up each other wazoos.

I will do the research when you post something that has substance and is more than opportunistic negative supposition.

Member 7167 Leo

"What Good Fortune For Governments That The People Do Not Think" - Adolf Hitler.

PostPosted: Thu Jul 17, 2014 7:19 pm

Piesnchess wrote:
stoliboy wrote:
Save Swan for 2015.

Fix whatever injuries he has (large and small) and have him back for a FULL pre-season.

ABSOLUTELY SPOT ON, COULD NOT AGREE MORE, REST HIM FOR NEXT SEASON, GET HIM CHERRY RIPE AND RARIN TO GO. Exclamation Exclamation Idea Idea

Agree. Nothing to be gained from playing him again this season. We are not going to end up being premiers. Get him fit so that he can hit the 2015 season in top form.
Beast 

PostPosted: Thu Jul 17, 2014 8:07 pm

Member 7167 wrote:
Why don't you go back to your sadscaks thread and with a bit of luck you will collectively generate so much negative energy you will disappear up each other wazoos.

I will do the research when you post something that has substance and is more than opportunistic negative supposition.

Nice deflective waffle, now no one will be able to tell you have delusions of grandeur, anger management issues and are simply full of shit.

Aptly named too - member Laughing
Culprit Cancer

PostPosted: Thu Jul 17, 2014 8:21 pm

When the season is gone, you start getting players over injuries. We have raised the white towel.
Bucks2014 

PostPosted: Thu Jul 17, 2014 8:32 pm

They finally come out and say he is injured but it only happened on Sunday. I feel for Swanny making this out to be the case, I am not going to sugarcoat this he has been shit house since his blinder on Anzac Day.

So what else is wrong? Or was wrong?

Thing that has really worried me is the Pies obviously think a 40% or 50% Swanny is better than a fit midfielder running around in the VFL. This has been of great concern, it looks like everyone including myself have overrated our midfield.

Member 7167 Leo

PostPosted: Thu Jul 17, 2014 8:42 pm

Beast wrote:
Member 7167 wrote:

Nice deflective waffle, now no one will be able to tell you have delusions of grandeur, anger management issues and are simply full of shit.

Another farcical statement made by one of the most negative individuals on Nicks. Why don't you and defender go off and have some quite time together.
Bob Sugar 

PostPosted: Thu Jul 17, 2014 8:43 pm

Member 7167 wrote:
Beast wrote:
Member 7167 wrote:

Another farcical statement made by one of the most negative individuals on Nicks. Why don't you and defender go off and have some quite time together.

I'd rather go with you, I go in dry on first dates.

On the day before the first, Daicos created God.

You like this.
STOKA35 Capricorn

PostPosted: Thu Jul 17, 2014 8:43 pm

Plantar facia could be doubtful for the year it's a unknown injury regarding how long it takes to heal.
HAL 

Please don't shout at me - I can't help it.

PostPosted: Thu Jul 17, 2014 8:47 pm

Where did Plantar facia could be doubtful for the year it's a unknown injury regarding how long it take to heal?
September Zeros 

PostPosted: Thu Jul 17, 2014 8:56 pm

Beast wrote:
Member 7167 wrote:

Says the pot. Wink

This is a shame but for the sake of 2015 the club should ice any injury he has and get him cherry ripe. I also hope swanny is not having any retirement thoughts. Surely he has 1- 2 left in him.

Nice chance now to set up and try some different midfield structures.

Does Martin finally get the call up he deserves now?

They used to be a happy team at hawthorn.

Prepare for the worst, hope for the best.

PostPosted: Thu Jul 17, 2014 9:04 pm

magirl wrote:
Plantar fasciitis is very painful. At least it was when I suffered from it. It took a long while to get it right.

I would imagine he has been playing on through his pain due to the sheer number of other injured players and the need to have a few experienced heads on the field.

The guy has been doing pretty well really with basically impeded wrists and at least one impeded foot.

Good on you Swannie. Take your rest and I hope your feet improve in time to see you back this season. Hope to see you out there if we make finals. of course not having you running around will increase the difficulty of getting there. Players like you do not grow on trees.

Good call, getting an average of 25 possessions a game on 1 out of 4 limbs working properly aint too bad.

Beast 

PostPosted: Thu Jul 17, 2014 9:29 pm

Member 7167 wrote:
Beast wrote:
Member 7167 wrote:

The French would offer more resistance than you and it's "quiet".
Beast 

PostPosted: Thu Jul 17, 2014 9:34 pm

September Zeros wrote:
Beast wrote:
Member 7167 wrote:

Says the pot. Wink

Speak when you're spoken to and bow down to my greatness, you slithering piece of carlton supporting filth Exclamation Rolling Eyes Twisted Evil
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index -> General Discussion All times are GMT + 11 Hours

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 9, 10, 11  Next
Page 10 of 11   

Jump to: