Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index
 The RulesThe Rules FAQFAQ
   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   CalendarCalendar   SearchSearch 

Should we extend Bucks until 2020?

Users browsing this topic:0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 0 Guests
Registered Users: None

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index -> General Discussion

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6
View previous topic :: View next topic  
The Boy Who Cried Wolf 

PostPosted: Tue Aug 05, 2014 11:38 am
Post subject: Reply with quote

Nope we're still here... just trying to hold our breath, till some of you one eyed fools have had enough..
Piesnchess 

piesnchess

PostPosted: Tue Aug 05, 2014 11:40 am

The Boy Who Cried Wolf wrote:
Nope we're still here... just trying to hold our breath, till some of you one eyed fools have had enough..

Rolling Eyes Yep, bet you cant wait for a possible loss to the eagles can you. Confused

Chess and Vodka are born brothers. - Russian proverb.
nomadjack 

PostPosted: Tue Aug 05, 2014 12:16 pm

collie dog wrote:
Does Buckley have the ability to really develop players? I don't see it.

Following 12 players from the win over Port average 28.5 games experience (A.Fasolo; J.Elliott; J.Frost; J.Witts; K.Martin; L.Keeffe; M.Williams; S.Dwyer; T.Adams; T.Armstrong; T.Broomhead;T.Langdon).

Can you see it now?
The Boy Who Cried Wolf 

PostPosted: Tue Aug 05, 2014 2:37 pm

Piesnchess wrote:

Rolling Eyes Yep, bet you cant wait for a possible loss to the eagles can you. Confused

Never suggested that.. (and anything is 'possible', even an impossibly long odds '2014' premiership.), but now that you mention it, the better draft picks may be appealing come next year.

Bob Sugar 

PostPosted: Tue Aug 05, 2014 4:35 pm

Piesnchess wrote:
Well now, the "perceptive fellow" are back in their boxes, at least for one week thankfully. Let me see now, wasn't it the "perceptive fellow", several weeks ago, singing the praises of Ken Hinkley and his "brilliant " Port Adelaide on top of the Ladder ?? Well, Sacks, Bucks outcoached your man yesterday, got a gutsy win, with many senior guys out, against a nearly full strength Port. !

Egg on mooshes, eh Sad Sackers ?? LOL LOL

A broken clock is right twice a day.

Broken clock>>>>You.

On the day before the first, Daicos created God.

You like this.
Member 7167 Leo

"What Good Fortune For Governments That The People Do Not Think" - Adolf Hitler.

PostPosted: Tue Aug 05, 2014 5:53 pm

Defender wrote:
Piesnchess wrote:
Well now, the "perceptive fellow" are back in their boxes, at least for one week thankfully. Let me see now, wasn't it the "perceptive fellow", several weeks ago, singing the praises of Ken Hinkley and his "brilliant " Port Adelaide on top of the Ladder ?? Well, Sacks, Bucks outcoached your man yesterday, got a gutsy win, with many senior guys out, against a nearly full strength Port. !

Broken clock>>>>You.

That means that twice a day he is outscoring you.

At least if that was the case he would be right some of the time unlike yourself.
Bob Sugar 

PostPosted: Tue Aug 05, 2014 5:55 pm

Member 7167 wrote:
Defender wrote:
Piesnchess wrote:

Broken clock>>>>You.

At least if that was the case he would be right some of the time unlike yourself.

Your clocks not broken, it's just slow.

On the day before the first, Daicos created God.

You like this.
September Zeros 

PostPosted: Tue Aug 05, 2014 7:15 pm

Keep holding your breath, with any luck the inevitable will happen. Wink

Member 7167 wrote:

Not hard when defender is the competition.

Now back to the thread topic......oh that's right the thread topic was another hiss turd designed to end up just like this.....yes?....

As you were.

They used to be a happy team at hawthorn.

PostPosted: Tue Aug 05, 2014 7:25 pm

John Wren wrote:
collie dog wrote:
Let's be honest. Man for man we have the weakest coaching staff of any club - bar none. In what other club would Lappin get a gig? Harvey? Please, he was a good player but is a nuff nuff as a coach. Does Buckley have the ability to really develop players? I don't see it. All I see is a sharp decline in skills with players running around like headless chooks. That is because they are not given any direction for a game plan. They make it up as they go along, and if the coaches have NFI what hope have the players got?

ironic it is that you, of all people, speak of people having nfi ... Rolling Eyes

we're sitting eighth in what many have described as a poor year. not unreasonably, i think we will be challenging for a flag within the next three years.

8th is okay, and it would do us the world of good to play and hopefully win a final 2008 style, but lets face it, 8th is a middle of the table finish that's pretty disappointing.

40 years ago you had to be best 4 of 12 to play finals; now its half and half. Does the game a disservice in many ways

© Collingwood Crackerjack, 1992
John Wren Virgo

"Look after the game. It means so much to so many."

PostPosted: Tue Aug 05, 2014 7:35 pm

Collingwood Crackerjack wrote:
John Wren wrote:
collie dog wrote:
Let's be honest. Man for man we have the weakest coaching staff of any club - bar none. In what other club would Lappin get a gig? Harvey? Please, he was a good player but is a nuff nuff as a coach. Does Buckley have the ability to really develop players? I don't see it. All I see is a sharp decline in skills with players running around like headless chooks. That is because they are not given any direction for a game plan. They make it up as they go along, and if the coaches have NFI what hope have the players got?

ironic it is that you, of all people, speak of people having nfi ... Rolling Eyes

we're sitting eighth in what many have described as a poor year. not unreasonably, i think we will be challenging for a flag within the next three years.

8th is okay, and it would do us the world of good to play and hopefully win a final 2008 style, but lets face it, 8th is a middle of the table finish that's pretty disappointing.

40 years ago you had to be best 4 of 12 to play finals; now its half and half. Does the game a disservice in many ways

8th is scraping the bottom of the barrel with respects to making up the numbers at finals time but if that's as bad as it gets given the circumstances i'll take that.

AN_Inkling 

PostPosted: Tue Aug 05, 2014 8:05 pm

Piesnchess wrote:

Never suggested that.. (and anything is 'possible', even an impossibly long odds '2014' premiership.), but now that you mention it, the better draft picks may be appealing come next year.

Draft positioning will be mostly irrelevant this year I'd think.

Piesnchess 

piesnchess

PostPosted: Tue Aug 05, 2014 11:54 pm

Member 7167 wrote:
Defender wrote:
Piesnchess wrote:

Broken clock>>>>You.

Hey defender, my clock runs on positive energizers batteries, does not miss a beat, your clock is a friggin busted negative roman sundial put in the shade. Razz Cool

Chess and Vodka are born brothers. - Russian proverb.
E 

PostPosted: Wed Aug 06, 2014 6:13 am

Defender wrote:
Member 7167 wrote:
Defender wrote:
Piesnchess wrote:

Broken clock>>>>You.

Your clocks not broken, it's just slow.

on behalf of Defender, can i just say that when people arent attacking Defender, his perspective is insightful and generally well balanced. when people attack Defender, he attacks back and will never, ever give in or back down.

can we please have the sensible Defender back.

To the rest of us, there are only two ways to get him back. The first involves sending Neo to the Source to sacrifice his life to eliminate him (much as we did with Jack Spain whose reincarnation as Collie dog is a much easier cat to cope with). The other way is to stop goading him by constantly attacking him.

Defender, for your part, you could throw us all a bone by letting go just a tiny little bit. Pretend you are facing a Richard Hadlee outswinger and just let it go through to the keeper every now and then.

And Tannin, this post is just about the most sensible post of the year. Since you are the most sensible coach we've ever had on nick's, i would think this post gets me back into the team this week to face the Eagles.

I was made in Perth, so i think i am a perfect inclusion this week.

The Boy Who Cried Wolf 

PostPosted: Wed Aug 06, 2014 9:20 am

AN_Inkling wrote:
Piesnchess wrote:

From what I've heard about next years crop, you may be right...

E 

PostPosted: Wed Aug 06, 2014 11:51 pm

AN_Inkling wrote:
Piesnchess wrote:

From what I've heard about next years crop, you may be right...

does this mean they are very good or very bad, or very even??

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index -> General Discussion All times are GMT + 11 Hours

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6
Page 6 of 6   

Jump to: