Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index
 The RulesThe Rules FAQFAQ
   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   CalendarCalendar   SearchSearch 

Open Letter to Eddie

Users browsing this topic:0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest
Registered Users: None

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index -> General Discussion

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Member 7167 Leo

"What Good Fortune For Governments That The People Do Not Think" - Adolf Hitler.

PostPosted: Mon Jun 23, 2014 8:25 am
Post subject: Reply with quote

collie dog wrote:
I see this is the sycophants thread.

Offensive as normal Collie Dog.

What have I got to gain by supporting our club and president. What benefit does you "glass half full" little brain imagine that I will receive. Please explain yourself so that we can all be educated.

This is what I think and believe and I support my club and president. I am not one of those on here that refer to themselves as a supporter but turn against our team and it servants at the first sign of something not going to plan or the going gets tough. If I was between a rock and a hard place you certainly would not be an individual I would want standing beside me.

Crawl back into your kennel. The way you support our club on Nicks is contemptuous at best.

“Don't destroy yourself by allowing negative people add gibberish and debris to your character, reputation, and aspirations. Keep all dreams alive but discreet, so that those with unhealthy tongues won't have any other option than to infest themselves with their own diseases.”
― Michael Bassey Johnson

Last edited by Member 7167 on Mon Jun 23, 2014 8:34 am; edited 1 time in total
Member 7167 Leo

"What Good Fortune For Governments That The People Do Not Think" - Adolf Hitler.

PostPosted: Mon Jun 23, 2014 8:34 am

Qldmagpie, you certainly flushed out some of those spineless and/or fake supporters. Even when they gang up and support each other their have little value and are fruitless. As effective as a gang of wimps. Hiss, wocket wonnie and collie dog. Need I say more.
Damien Aquarius

Me Noah & Flynn @ the G

PostPosted: Mon Jun 23, 2014 8:40 am

Sorry I missed the attempt at irony
Member 7167 Leo

PostPosted: Mon Jun 23, 2014 9:10 am

Damien wrote:

No one could question your allegiance Damien.
rand corp 

PostPosted: Mon Jun 23, 2014 12:40 pm

MM was done, that has been born out, looks increasingly irrelevant and bitter.

Swann and Butters took the big $

The expansion into the large population belts is just good business, its the small, revenue negative Victorian clubs that need to be wound up.
Damien Aquarius

Me Noah & Flynn @ the G

PostPosted: Mon Jun 23, 2014 12:52 pm

Member 7167 wrote:
Damien wrote:

No one could question your allegiance Damien.

My allegiance is to the mighty Pies. I've been on here since day dot pretty much and don't take much notice of the Nicks' factions. I just post and don't pay much attention to who's who on here. One big happy family 😄

gurugeoff 

PostPosted: Mon Jun 23, 2014 1:07 pm

Only time will tell. I was confident in 2010 that we wouldn't repeat the years following 1990 in terms of premiership success (or lack of), given the great players we had running around. Can't be as confident now.
mudlark 

PostPosted: Mon Jun 23, 2014 1:20 pm
Post subject: Re: Open Letter to EddieReply with quote

qldmagpie67 wrote:
Hiss wrote:

Oh you poor sad sorry soul. I presume you are a grown adult and reduced to licking butts with this type of post. Spare us all the unmanly grobble. This would have to rank as one of the weakest bum licking displays by a so called adult we have ever read on here. I have no problem with Eddie, but gee any man reading the post you just wrote would have to cringe! You weak little piss ant. Grown some balls and start behaving like a real football fan. Eddie is good and I am sure he knows it. We don't need to read you sorry thesis because you have never had any male role models in your life close to you to admire.

Oh Hiss you poor forgetful bitter twisted ole fool.
I like many others can clearly remember your illogical rants on Eddie and now he ruined the club by demolishing the social club and along with cheap meat pies and schooners.
A word of advice ole mate if you wish to have any credibility when posting replies or topics then please don't handle the truth with such careless abandon.
May I also suggest that in future your ask Bertha not to sit on your chest starving your pea sized brain of oxygen.
As for not having a male role model in my life I recommend you find your facts correctly first before making personal swipes at people.
I could easily say something like your mother and father may not have loved you enough as a child due to your personal attacks on fellow posters but I'm not that kind of person.
Again I state I did this as a tongue in cheek post to remind people like you who have denigrated Eddie and the club from pillow to post for ages.
Do we need to attach your annual AGM rant as a reminder ?
Go have a another schooner at the RSL and reminisce with your friend about how you much knowledge you on the game.

Touche Qld.Hiss is a wanker who hasn't quite gripped the notion of when you go for "Ever" you piss off and stay there.But you brought the grub out of his rotting woodwork one more time. What a piss poor excuse for a human being he must be when his only resort is to personal attacks.
Good post .Eddie saved Collingwood,Period.
Dave The Man Scorpio

PostPosted: Mon Jun 23, 2014 1:21 pm

qldmagpie67 wrote:
Dave The Man wrote:
So you want Eddie to be Sacked as President?

DTM it was a tongue in cheek go at the Eddie knockers. It was an attempt at humor but it appears to many cant see the cynicism in it

I have High Functioning Autsim and that is one thing I can struggle to see

qldmagpie67 

PostPosted: Mon Jun 23, 2014 5:33 pm

Dave The Man wrote:
qldmagpie67 wrote:
Dave The Man wrote:
So you want Eddie to be Sacked as President?

DTM it was a tongue in cheek go at the Eddie knockers. It was an attempt at humor but it appears to many cant see the cynicism in it

I have High Functioning Autsim and that is one thing I can struggle to see

DTM mate I for one love your passion for the mighty pies. You never need to quantify anything for me mate.
qldmagpie67 

PostPosted: Mon Jun 23, 2014 5:37 pm

Member 7167 wrote:
Qldmagpie, you certainly flushed out some of those spineless and/or fake supporters. Even when they gang up and support each other their have little value and are fruitless. As effective as a gang of wimps. Hiss, wocket wonnie and collie dog. Need I say more.

Mate the irony is they were the leaders of the Eddie has to go brigade when bucks was appointed.
I posted this as a sarcastic swipe at the knockers who are more inclinded to blame Eddie or bucks or whoever is not the flavour of the month in there opinions.
King Monkey 

Location: On a journey to seek the scriptures of enlightenment....

PostPosted: Mon Jun 23, 2014 7:43 pm

Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing
Lost count how many times someone's gotten upset at Hiss.
Even funnier this time with the "tongue in cheek" clarification........
Laughing Laughing Laughing

And do us all a favour and bring Humphrey Bogart back!!
Don't know whether the Shelby story is legit or not........ but Jacks Pain, if you are actually a female, then I'm really the Queen of England!! Razz

Oh you are a dee-mon, I love to fiiight."
Piesnchess 

piesnchess

PostPosted: Tue Jun 24, 2014 2:25 pm

I see ol Caro was at again last night, sledging eddie over this issue, even Lloyd and Barrett roared with laughter when she started her eddie tirade, they know her so well. !

Chess and Vodka are born brothers. - Russian proverb.
Stupied 

PostPosted: Tue Jun 24, 2014 7:25 pm

Member 7167 wrote:
collie dog wrote:
I see this is the sycophants thread.

Offensive as normal Collie Dog.

What have I got to gain by supporting our club and president. What benefit does you "glass half full" little brain imagine that I will receive. Please explain yourself so that we can all be educated.

This is what I think and believe and I support my club and president. I am not one of those on here that refer to themselves as a supporter but turn against our team and it servants at the first sign of something not going to plan or the going gets tough. If I was between a rock and a hard place you certainly would not be an individual I would want standing beside me.

Crawl back into your kennel. The way you support our club on Nicks is contemptuous at best.

“Don't destroy yourself by allowing negative people add gibberish and debris to your character, reputation, and aspirations. Keep all dreams alive but discreet, so that those with unhealthy tongues won't have any other option than to infest themselves with their own diseases.”
― Michael Bassey Johnson

Very eloquent. I was just going to tell her to **** off.
Magpie Jack 

PostPosted: Wed Jun 25, 2014 9:58 pm

My allegiance is to the mighty Pies. I've been on here since day dot pretty much and don't take much notice of the Nicks' factions. I just post and don't pay much attention to who's who on here. One big happy family 😄

^ Pure Gold

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index -> General Discussion All times are GMT + 11 Hours

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
Page 2 of 3   

Jump to: