Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index
 The RulesThe Rules FAQFAQ
   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   CalendarCalendar   SearchSearch 

Liberals stuffing up Australia

Users browsing this topic:0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 0 Guests
Registered Users: None

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index -> Victoria Park Tavern

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 18, 19, 20  Next
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Dave The Man Scorpio

PostPosted: Mon May 12, 2014 7:15 pm
Post subject: Reply with quote

We have to pay more to go to Doctors and Hospitals.

This Country is going down the Toliet with these C**ts in charge

watt price tully Scorpio

PostPosted: Mon May 12, 2014 7:17 pm

Dave The Man wrote:

Your 100% on the money DTM.

Dave The Man Scorpio

PostPosted: Mon May 12, 2014 7:19 pm

watt price tully wrote:
Dave The Man wrote:

Your 100% on the money DTM.

Thanks, Then you hear them hire a Private Jumbo and cost the Tax Payers over a 100k which is Disgusting.

Ask James Packer for Money

Wokko Pisces

Come and take it.

PostPosted: Mon May 12, 2014 8:12 pm

The GP payment for bulk billing seems horridly misguided. All it will do is draw people to emergency, either straight away or as a result of not getting their problem addressed early. Speaking for myself, when I had decent money I went to private doctors anyway, so they're going to hit the lower middle class working poor. Trying to find savings by hitting the bottom tier of safety net services is counter productive.

Bad policy.
stui magpie Gemini

Prepare for the worst, hope for the best.

PostPosted: Mon May 12, 2014 8:32 pm

Wokko wrote:
The GP payment for bulk billing seems horridly misguided. All it will do is draw people to emergency, either straight away or as a result of not getting their problem addressed early. Speaking for myself, when I had decent money I went to private doctors anyway, so they're going to hit the lower middle class working poor. Trying to find savings by hitting the bottom tier of safety net services is counter productive.

Bad policy.

Agreed. You want to push people away from ED's to GP's where appropriate, not the other way around.

Tannin Capricorn

Can't remember

PostPosted: Mon May 12, 2014 8:34 pm

stui magpie wrote:
Tannin wrote:
^ Gahh, how gullible are you?

Abbott appointed the "commission", Abbott set the terms, Abbott told it what to consider and when to report, the members are all Liberal Party members or fellow travelers from the same hard-right big business lobby Abbott himself belongs to.

Abbott's repeated lie is that "this isn't a report by the government, it's a report to the govermnent", and it's rubbish.

The contents of the report provide a chilling insight into the aims of the Abbott government.

OK. Hold that thought and lets review what's in the budget in 2 weeks against what's in the audit report and we'll see who the gullible one is.

We sure will. And just from the firm leaks alone - never mind all the other nasty stuff they'll try to bury in the paperwork - there can't really be any question now: it's you. You were sucked in hook, line, sinker, and lunch box. Abbott's insane plan to gut the country, hammering pensioners and ordinary Australians and the sick and the poor, and then piss up every dollar he has gouged against the wall, squandering it on useless roads and tax rorts for the very wealthy and massive payments to rich soccer mums, that plan has been obvious to most of us for years already. And now it's come true. Worst Prime Minister in the history of Australia. Already. Welcome back to reality, Stui, and it ain't pretty.

stui magpie Gemini

PostPosted: Mon May 12, 2014 8:56 pm

I'll read about it tomorrow mate, then we'll see how well it matches the commission of audit report (which was the original point) and whether it's any good.

I've already said i don't agree with the GP co payment and if I disagree with other things, I'll happily put my hand up.

watt price tully Scorpio

PostPosted: Mon May 12, 2014 9:00 pm

Wokko wrote:

Bad policy.

Yep add to that the increasing costs for the PBS system & it's gunna hurt a hell of a lot of people. Nasty c*nts & nasty pr*cks but thats the Libs for you. Hurt the damn poor & a hell of a lot more.

Our Emergency Departments are bursting at the seams now in Victoria. The impact of not all GP's bulk billing is hurting.

This will be further complicated & made worse by cuts to primary health care spending. The language of we all need to share the cuts makes me wan to puke. There is no sharing - a lot of media hoopla for the 10 second grab.

We will be on our way to the american system - as though that's a good thing.

swoop42 Virgo

Whatcha gonna do when he comes for you?

PostPosted: Mon May 12, 2014 9:29 pm

Don't people realise the real reason for why Labor never balances the books?

It's because they have to put back the billions into a crumbling public hospital and school system by the time the libs are done.

It's a real scam that these libs get to run year after bloody year.

PostPosted: Mon May 12, 2014 9:45 pm

Just wait for the cries from the AMA as they start screaming everything but the truth that the GP's are earning less because less people are going to see them.
Morrigu Capricorn

PostPosted: Tue May 13, 2014 12:11 am

If we want to save money - real savings- then do away with the current ridiculous multi-levels of government - Local , State and Federal Rolling Eyes

We are paying mega bucks for politicians and their advisors et al at all levels - many who seriously have no clues and our money could be so much better spent on maintaining services that will help maintain a decent society - one that has decent health, education and welfare services!

David Libra

I dare you to try

PostPosted: Tue May 13, 2014 9:23 am

swoop42 wrote:

It's because they have to put back the billions into a crumbling public hospital and school system by the time the libs are done.

This.

I hope this budget costs the government dearly in the polls, and that most people see through the "these are the austerity measures we had to have" narrative. It's all baloney.

Labor at times looked bereft of ideas over the past six years, but they were veritable geniuses compared to the current lot. Their present strategy seems to be to wind back the few good reforms the previous government achieved and replace them with an intellectually retarded commitment to balancing the budget at any cost. Is that it? No new infrastructure? No plans to cope with the progress of new technology? No ideas for helping our society's most vulnerable? No ideas at all. NFI.

stui magpie Gemini

PostPosted: Tue May 13, 2014 7:49 pm

swoop42 wrote:

This opinion is included in the collective works of the brothers Grimm.

Tannin Capricorn

Can't remember

PostPosted: Tue May 13, 2014 8:51 pm

David wrote:
Labor at times looked bereft of ideas over the past six years, but they were veritable geniuses compared to the current lot. Their present strategy seems to be to wind back the few good reforms the previous government achieved and replace them with an intellectually retarded commitment to balancing the budget at any cost.

No. Not even close. Labor left office with a smallish deficit of 60 billion dollars. Hockey and his clowns are putting the nation through its worst economic experience since the Great Depression, with massive cuts to services across the board, and a swathe of dishonest tax hikes they lied and lied and lied they would not have, and all for what? In four years time, Hockey hopes to have achieved a deficit of ... wait for it ... 60 billion dollars.

All this savage pain, and - $60B = $60B - no gain whatsoever.

Worst government in Australia's history. Already.

Dave The Man Scorpio

PostPosted: Tue May 13, 2014 9:07 pm

Tannin wrote:
David wrote:
Labor at times looked bereft of ideas over the past six years, but they were veritable geniuses compared to the current lot. Their present strategy seems to be to wind back the few good reforms the previous government achieved and replace them with an intellectually retarded commitment to balancing the budget at any cost.

No. Not even close. Labor left office with a smallish deficit of 60 billion dollars. Hockey and his clowns are putting the nation through its worst economic experience since the Great Depression, with massive cuts to services across the board, and a swathe of dishonest tax hikes they lied and lied and lied they would not have, and all for what? In four years time, Hockey hopes to have achieved a deficit of ... wait for it ... 60 billion dollars.

All this savage pain, and - $60B = $60B - no gain whatsoever.

Worst government in Australia's history. Already.

It be like the Great Depression with these Clowns in Charge

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index -> Victoria Park Tavern All times are GMT + 11 Hours

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 18, 19, 20  Next
Page 11 of 20   

Jump to: