Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index
 The RulesThe Rules FAQFAQ
   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   CalendarCalendar   SearchSearch 

Liberals stuffing up Australia

Users browsing this topic:0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 0 Guests
Registered Users: None

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index -> Victoria Park Tavern

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 18, 19, 20  Next
View previous topic :: View next topic  
stui magpie Gemini

Prepare for the worst, hope for the best.

PostPosted: Thu Apr 24, 2014 5:07 pm
Post subject: Reply with quote

Culprit wrote:
Stui, Everyone in Defence knows the F-35 is a dud, the only people pushing them are those settling in for retirement. It's a bad decision.

Aren't we piggybacking off the USA in this? Not that their military selection process fills me with reassurance.

Dave The Man Scorpio

PostPosted: Thu Apr 24, 2014 5:44 pm

David wrote:
Everyone's going to be suffering in the years to come, unfortunately. And good point on the ridiculous priorities—fighter planes FFS. Rolling Eyes

Agree saying they are Pissing away money on the Fighter Planes is Pathetic.

What are they expecting World War 3?

think positive Libra

Side By Side

PostPosted: Thu Apr 24, 2014 5:46 pm

I prefer the stealth bomber myself
HAL 

Please don't shout at me - I can't help it.

PostPosted: Thu Apr 24, 2014 5:46 pm

Dave The Man wrote:
[quote="David"]Everyone's going to be suffering in the years to come, unfortunately. And good point on the ridiculous priorities—fighter planes FFS. Rolling Eyes[/quote]

Agree saying they are Pissing away money on the Fighter Planes is Pathetic.

What are they expecting World War 3?
That information is confidential. You would have to be a trusted member of the AIML development team.
John Wren Virgo

"Look after the game. It means so much to so many."

PostPosted: Thu Apr 24, 2014 5:49 pm

stui magpie wrote:
Culprit wrote:
Stui, Everyone in Defence knows the F-35 is a dud, the only people pushing them are those settling in for retirement. It's a bad decision.

Aren't we piggybacking off the USA in this? Not that their military selection process fills me with reassurance.

i'd like to think the nz government would be chipping in given they don't have much of a defence force.

Dave The Man Scorpio

PostPosted: Thu Apr 24, 2014 5:49 pm

stui magpie wrote:
Dave The Man wrote:
Culprit wrote:
Dave The Man wrote:
Culprit who be most Effected?

as I am autistic and I worried that I could lose my pension
Until Joe releases his budget we are all left in limbo. Wait and See.

Okay - I can’t stand the Prick Joe Hockey

Wait and see Dave, you might not hate him after the budget.

Why is that Stui?

stui magpie Gemini

PostPosted: Thu Apr 24, 2014 6:18 pm

^

because you may find out that all the stuff is bullshit and that you don't get cut. If you do get effected by all means call him a prick, but until he actually announces something remember that opposition political parties all run scare campaigns heading toward a budget about what the government might do.

Governments also leak some ideas early to test the reaction to them before they decide whether to include them or not.

basically, you won't know what impact the budget has on you until after the budget has been announced, so don't worry about shit that may not ever happen.

Dave The Man Scorpio

PostPosted: Thu Apr 24, 2014 6:21 pm

swoop42 wrote:
I think you'll be alright DTM with your condition.

Surely to God.

P.S-It really gets on my nerves that these private school boys/girls who have been afforded all the opportunities possible can sit back and treat people like there just a bunch of numbers.

Coming from the Latrobe Valley I see kids every day that really will never have much chance in life owing to the circumstances they find themselves in.

Not everyone is as lucky as you Tone.

Spot On. These Rich Snobs have no Idea how normal people live.

They all had a Rich Mommy and Daddy who gave themselves everything Evil or Very Mad

Hope you are right about me mate

Last edited by Dave The Man on Thu Apr 24, 2014 7:05 pm; edited 1 time in total
Dave The Man Scorpio

PostPosted: Thu Apr 24, 2014 6:25 pm

stui magpie wrote:
^

because you may find out that all the stuff is bullshit and that you don't get cut. If you do get effected by all means call him a prick, but until he actually announces something remember that opposition political parties all run scare campaigns heading toward a budget about what the government might do.

Governments also leak some ideas early to test the reaction to them before they decide whether to include them or not.

basically, you won't know what impact the budget has on you until after the budget has been announced, so don't worry about shit that may not ever happen.

Well you may be right and nothing like this will happen. Which I hope it does not but Them even coming out with that idea is still insulting

stui magpie Gemini

PostPosted: Thu Apr 24, 2014 6:35 pm

swoop42 wrote:

Surely to God.

P.S-It really gets on my nerves that these private school boys/girls who have been afforded all the opportunities possible can sit back and treat people like there just a bunch of numbers.

Coming from the Latrobe Valley I see kids every day that really will never have much chance in life owing to the circumstances they find themselves in.

I tend to get really irritated when I see the kids of parents who weren't wealthy but busted their arse to give their kids a break, and the kids (not all obviously but the ones I've seen are numerous) throw it away.

I grew up in the NSW bush. Choices if you stayed were do a trade, work on a farm or go on centrelink.

Dave The Man Scorpio

PostPosted: Thu Apr 24, 2014 6:39 pm

stui magpie wrote:
swoop42 wrote:

Surely to God.

I tend to get really irritated when I see the kids of parents who weren't wealthy but busted their arse to give their kids a break, and the kids (not all obviously but the ones I've seen are numerous) throw it away.

I grew up in the NSW bush. Choices if you stayed were do a trade, work on a farm or go on centrelink.

Well people have real Disabilities and that make hit impossible to get a Job.

I do agree with Kids that had Rich Mummy and Daddy that don’t even try and smooch off there Family Wealthiness

swoop42 Virgo

Whatcha gonna do when he comes for you?

PostPosted: Thu Apr 24, 2014 8:06 pm

Doh!
Morrigu Capricorn

PostPosted: Thu Apr 24, 2014 10:06 pm

Tony Abbott and Joe Hockey will use fifty-eight F-35 Joint Strike Fighters to fend off the threat of a Budget Emergency once and for all.

After a series of smaller attacks on other areas of the budget failed to make an impact, the $12.4 billion offensive move was a ‘last resort’ measure to take control of Spending, Mr Abbott said.

“The budget won’t know what’s hit it,” he said.

The Duke and Duchess of Cambridge arrived in Australia today, only to be handed a pair of gloves, a scrubbing brush and a message to ‘get to work’.

The couple had been expecting to watch a traditional Aboriginal dance, followed by a cruise on Sydney Harbour, but instead spent their first afternoon cleaning public toilet facilities in a local park. Tomorrow they have been told they will be required to help with heavy lifting at a waste site in the city’s outer west.

Australian Treasurer Joe Hockey reminded the couple that entitlement was a thing of the past and everyone was required to pitch in to clean up the mess left by Labor.

Health Minister Peter Dutton today announced plans to replace the nation’s health system with a homeopathy subscription service, following research that showed homeopathy is totally useless.

“This is the rigorous scientific research we’ve been waiting to ignore,” Mr Dutton said at a press conference this morning.

The change – which will see Australians delivered a range of homeopathic treatments to their homes – will save an estimated $500 billion over the next five years as traditional medical facilities are closed or phased out.

Production of the new homeopathic treatments will be begin at Victoria’s desalination plant from next month.

Courtesy of the shovel:www.theshovel.com.au
Laughing Very Happy

stui magpie Gemini

PostPosted: Thu Apr 24, 2014 10:15 pm

John Wren wrote:
stui magpie wrote:
Culprit wrote:

i'd like to think the nz government would be chipping in given they don't have much of a defence force.

Much of a defence force? Isn't the NZ defence force now a bunch of Maoris living in Sydney on Centrelink? their defence force capacity is that if NZ is invaded they threaten to come home.

Dave The Man Scorpio

PostPosted: Thu Apr 24, 2014 10:18 pm

^^

Love It

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index -> Victoria Park Tavern All times are GMT + 11 Hours

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 18, 19, 20  Next
Page 2 of 20   

Jump to: