Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index
 The RulesThe Rules FAQFAQ
   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   CalendarCalendar   SearchSearch 

Liberals stuffing up Australia

Users browsing this topic:0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 0 Guests
Registered Users: None

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index -> Victoria Park Tavern

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 18, 19, 20
View previous topic :: View next topic  
What'sinaname Libra

PostPosted: Tue Jan 27, 2015 5:57 pm
Post subject: Reply with quote

Abbott is the most effective Labor Leader in decades.
stui magpie Gemini

Prepare for the worst, hope for the best.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 27, 2015 6:18 pm

What'sinaname wrote:

He's proven to be an excellent opposition leader.

While the Libs were in opposition he did a great job, now that they're in government he's still a more effective opposition leader than Shorten.

Wokko Pisces

Come and take it.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 27, 2015 6:21 pm

stui magpie wrote:
What'sinaname wrote:

He's proven to be an excellent opposition leader.

While the Libs were in opposition he did a great job, now that they're in government he's still a more effective opposition leader than Shorten.

Ha! He can't help himself... "MUST DESTROY GOVERNMENT"
nomadjack 

PostPosted: Wed Jan 28, 2015 12:30 am

⬆very nice work that...😁😁😁
Lazza 

PostPosted: Wed Jan 28, 2015 10:27 am

watt price tully wrote:
Mugwump wrote:
watt price tully wrote:
The RDNS are funded in part by the Feds, not in full. The redesign, restructure us not occurring because funding is good. The Feds have fkd over health big time as well as the lot just turfed out in Vic. RDNS is merely one example of how nasty this government is when it comes to health.

Just raise the levy another 1% it is a relatively progressive tax & will not hurt those who can least afford to pay.

Costello (read Howard) f•cked this up with the unnecessary tax cuts to the wealthy & relatively well off.

The NGO sector. & the aged sector has been rogered by these current f•ckers. Speak to people on the field & you'll find the mad monk is a mad & nasty fu•k , ideological fundamentalists.

(On my iPhone so hard to write)

I've no idea whether that's true or not, or whether this restructure is justified. But I always wonder at the assumption that the present level of government funding can never, it seems, be reduced, and thus it is always either perfectly right where it is, or it's not enough. Maybe, in areas managed by government, our desire for services always exceeds our preparedness to pay.

Ahem: Population growth & as I noted this isn't occurring in a vacuum, there are massive cuts to services.

Your question & points indicate that demand is static & occurs in a vacuum. The gobal picture here is cuts, cuts & more cuts in the way services are funded & provided: The points I've made are beyond dispute, they are the reality. Later when I get some time I'll detail how the funding model in aged care has impacted adversely on services & service provision merely to fit ideological outcomes.

Exactly right. Then when you have further time, look at how disability services and accommodation services for the disabled have been cut to the bone. The only "safe" welfare area that uis protected is child protection due to its highly public profile politically.

HAL 

Please don't shout at me - I can't help it.

PostPosted: Wed Jan 28, 2015 10:31 am

Please specify location.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index -> Victoria Park Tavern All times are GMT + 11 Hours

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 18, 19, 20
Page 20 of 20   

Jump to: