Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index
 The RulesThe Rules FAQFAQ
   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   CalendarCalendar   SearchSearch 

Liberals stuffing up Australia

Users browsing this topic:0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 0 Guests
Registered Users: None

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index -> Victoria Park Tavern

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 17, 18, 19, 20  Next
View previous topic :: View next topic  
watt price tully Scorpio

PostPosted: Mon Jan 26, 2015 8:48 pm
Post subject: Reply with quote

The RDNS are funded in part by the Feds, not in full. The redesign, restructure us not occurring because funding is good. The Feds have fkd over health big time as well as the lot just turfed out in Vic. RDNS is merely one example of how nasty this government is when it comes to health.

Just raise the levy another 1% it is a relatively progressive tax & will not hurt those who can least afford to pay.

Costello (read Howard) fcked this up with the unnecessary tax cuts to the wealthy & relatively well off.

The NGO sector. & the aged sector has been rogered by these current fckers. Speak to people on the field & you'll find the mad monk is a mad & nasty fuk , ideological fundamentalists.

(On my iPhone so hard to write)

Mugwump 

PostPosted: Tue Jan 27, 2015 6:23 am

watt price tully wrote:
The RDNS are funded in part by the Feds, not in full. The redesign, restructure us not occurring because funding is good. The Feds have fkd over health big time as well as the lot just turfed out in Vic. RDNS is merely one example of how nasty this government is when it comes to health.

Just raise the levy another 1% it is a relatively progressive tax & will not hurt those who can least afford to pay.

Costello (read Howard) fcked this up with the unnecessary tax cuts to the wealthy & relatively well off.

The NGO sector. & the aged sector has been rogered by these current fckers. Speak to people on the field & you'll find the mad monk is a mad & nasty fuk , ideological fundamentalists.

(On my iPhone so hard to write)

I've no idea whether that's true or not, or whether this restructure is justified. But I always wonder at the assumption that the present level of government funding can never, it seems, be reduced, and thus it is always either perfectly right where it is, or it's not enough. Maybe, in areas managed by government, our desire for services always exceeds our preparedness to pay.

David Libra

I dare you to try

PostPosted: Tue Jan 27, 2015 6:47 am

^ I often wonder the same, Mugwump. The discourse is often reduced to questions like "well, don't you think teachers/nurses/ambulance drivers should be paid more?". I believe such professions certainly should be paid appropriately, and I suspect it's likely that they're underpaid, but I have no idea what that appropriate figure isand if there is an appropriate figure, what if it's already been reached, or even passed? The maths is pretty complex, and in the realm of lay public debate I'm not sure it's ever really even attempted.
Culprit Cancer

PostPosted: Tue Jan 27, 2015 7:57 am

Where have all the Liberal Supporters disappeared to? This idiot in power is what you wanted. He is making Jules and Kev look awesome. Laughing
regan is true fullback 

PostPosted: Tue Jan 27, 2015 10:05 am

Quote:
Its a huge weakness, according to one Liberal. Having the chief of staff married to the party director is a disaster. You need the party director to be able to say, Youre dying out there in the electorate.  But honestly, does anyone see Loughnane bowling into the PMO and getting the staffer most accountable for the prime ministers performance, namely his spouse, sacked? - Jan 24, 2015
Why the Liberals cant kill Tony Abbott
Chris Wallace the Saturday Paper

Well, it's not as if this sort of thing hasn't happened before. Remember Jim Cairns and his girlfriend Juni? remember Geraldine Doogue and her boyfriend producing The National, a piece of television so toxic that it nearly brought the ABC to its knees, in a way that Rupert can only dream about.

Marriage and relationships are wonderful things my friends, but when your job is to muzzle the most gaffe prone PM in Australia's history then you need a clear head...
Wokko Pisces

Come and take it.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 27, 2015 10:13 am

Culprit wrote:
Where have all the Liberal Supporters disappeared to? This idiot in power is what you wanted. He is making Jules and Kev look awesome. Laughing

I made a thread about the Liberals losing their base quite a few months ago. They certainly haven't done anything to win them back. If we go to the next election with the same set up we have now then the Liberals are going to get destroyed.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 27, 2015 10:18 am

Mugwump wrote:
But I always wonder at the assumption that the present level of government funding can never, it seems, be reduced, and thus it is always either perfectly right where it is, or it's not enough.

So the elderly should accept less and less when they are taxed(gst) more and more?

How cold is that.
Mugwump 

PostPosted: Tue Jan 27, 2015 10:48 am

1061 wrote:
Mugwump wrote:
But I always wonder at the assumption that the present level of government funding can never, it seems, be reduced, and thus it is always either perfectly right where it is, or it's not enough.

So the elderly should accept less and less when they are taxed(gst) more and more?

How cold is that.

Very chilly indeed, I suppose. Now, if your warmer emotions permit, would you like to have a go at addressing the point that I made ? Can you imagine that there might be some trade-off somewhere between the resources that go into the RDNS, and the resources that might go into detecting and prosecuting and executing the paedophile person you want to hang in another thread ? Or the money that's available to research, say, cystic fibrosis ?

Sorry if you find that cold. You might need to turn the heating up, because i'll say it again - every time public funding is increased everyone thinks it's a gift of manna from God, and every time a dollar is reallocated, people explode with indignation and rage. And that, in the end, is not a grown-up position. The entire Western world is starting to drown in debt, public and private, as a result.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 27, 2015 10:58 am

So to simplify what you said because the theme lately is that I am but a stupid simple person, it's that one or the other like it or lump it!
Culprit Cancer

PostPosted: Tue Jan 27, 2015 11:11 am

The Queen heard the news.
Lazza 

PostPosted: Tue Jan 27, 2015 11:12 am

Wokko wrote:
Prince Phillip is alright by me. Not sure we need to knight the guy though.

So his numerous occasions of making bigoted and racist comments (inadvertently or not) is OK by you??

regan is true fullback 

PostPosted: Tue Jan 27, 2015 11:31 am

Wokko wrote:
Quote:
Prince Phillip is alright by me. Not sure we need to knight the guy though

the prince, like Abbott and the Liberal Party itself, is a monument to an empire which no longer exists
Lazza 

PostPosted: Tue Jan 27, 2015 11:39 am

regan is true fullback wrote:
Wokko wrote:
Quote:
Prince Phillip is alright by me. Not sure we need to knight the guy though

the prince, like Abbott and the Liberal Party itself, is a monument to an empire which no longer exists

They are an awful throwback to the old colonial days of the British Empire when Britannia ruled the waves and the sun never set on their lands.

Culprit Cancer

PostPosted: Tue Jan 27, 2015 12:49 pm

You Voted for him lmao
HAL 

Please don't shout at me - I can't help it.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 27, 2015 12:50 pm

Interesting gossip.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index -> Victoria Park Tavern All times are GMT + 11 Hours

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 17, 18, 19, 20  Next
Page 18 of 20   

Jump to: