Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index
 The RulesThe Rules FAQFAQ
   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   CalendarCalendar   SearchSearch 

Dale Thomas: To boo or not to boo.

Users browsing this topic:0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 0 Guests
Registered Users: None

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index -> General Discussion

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Lazza 

PostPosted: Thu Apr 24, 2014 5:39 pm
Post subject: Reply with quote

3rd degree wrote:
Lazza wrote:
Member 7167 wrote:
Ignore the TROLL.

35forever is REALLY giving me the shits (he never used to when I knew him) but Donny has warned me about saying what I honestly feel about this "gentleman", so all I will say is thank God for great supporters like you, Piesnchess, Doc63 and a few sane others who share the same crazy passion and long held traditions of Collingwood..... Rolling Eyes

Laughing Laughing love it Lazza! let it all hang out like Scotty Cummings circa 2004

Thanks 3D. I believe in "Esto Perpetua" which is Latin for "Be thou yourself forever".

REAL passion has no limits, borders or boundaries. It is eternally endless. In the era we were brought up, Collingwood supporters hated the scum and vice versa. It was the accepted norm for both sides. If my scum mates don't hate me for being a Collingwood supporter, I'd be bloody devastated. Rolling Eyes

JW, it's never about "I'm a better supporter than you" mate, it's always about "I'm a genuine Collingwood supporter who fully respects the club and it's long traditions and you are not" with these bloody pretenders............ Rolling Eyes
Mossi Leo

PostPosted: Thu Apr 24, 2014 5:40 pm

Lazza wrote:
Member 7167 wrote:
Ignore the TROLL.

35forever is REALLY giving me the shits (he never used to when I knew him) but Donny has warned me about saying what I honestly feel about this "gentleman", so all I will say is thank God for great supporters like you, Piesnchess, Doc63 and a few sane others who share the same crazy passion and long held traditions of Collingwood..... Rolling Eyes

35forever has been subconsciously "trans-ed" by Jack Spain and since JS is no longer posting, someone has to hold up the view that you can still be a Pie supporter and constantly disagree with everything the club and majority of it's supporters uphold. I'll be warming up to boo the Carscum Thomas by getting stuck into those Bombers!(pity Godard isn't playing he would have been ideal!).
Lazza 

PostPosted: Thu Apr 24, 2014 5:44 pm

Stupied wrote:
Quote:
1. Collingwood offered what he is worth now? And what was that amount? $150k?, 200?, 300? They did no such thing. They offered him peanuts & then revised that figure DOWN because they wanted him gone, they made that very clear. 30% of AFL players get over 300k, are you suggesting he's not in that bracket?

Where are you getting your info from? I don't think anyone seriously believes that Dale was offered less than $300k to stay.
Unless you have some sort of proof to back up your assertions, you will continue to be treated with contempt from the majority of posters. So what is it? Do you have a contact within the club? Have you stumbled upon some inside info that no footy journo managed to come across even though Dale leaving was one of the biggest non-drug related stories last year?
No?

So you're just full of crap as usual.

Exactly right Mossi and Stupied ..... Rolling Eyes

Good to see others getting sick of this mule..... Evil or Very Mad
Jezza Taurus

2023 PREMIERS!

PostPosted: Fri Apr 25, 2014 1:17 am

He joined Carlton for crying out loud. He'll get booed whether you like it or not!
Doc63 

PostPosted: Fri Apr 25, 2014 11:08 pm

Lazza wrote:
Member 7167 wrote:
Ignore the TROLL.

I thought his previous post was bad enough, but now he's really off with the fairies.

I don't know what mind bending substances he's addicted to, but he is living, breathing proof that illicit drugs are bad for you.

Just imagine the hysterical ramblings its going to come out with this week!! Should be fun.

swoop42 Virgo

Whatcha gonna do when he comes for you?

PostPosted: Fri Apr 25, 2014 11:29 pm

I'm not going to speak for a week just so my voice is rested.
Doc63 

PostPosted: Fri Apr 25, 2014 11:32 pm

swoop42 wrote:
I'm not going to speak for a week just so my voice is rested.

LOL!!

If the reception the geriatric old goat got last year is anything to go by, its going to be LOUD!!

E 

PostPosted: Sat Apr 26, 2014 4:02 am

Lazza wrote:
Stupied wrote:
Quote:
1. Collingwood offered what he is worth now? And what was that amount? $150k?, 200?, 300? They did no such thing. They offered him peanuts & then revised that figure DOWN because they wanted him gone, they made that very clear. 30% of AFL players get over 300k, are you suggesting he's not in that bracket?

Where are you getting your info from? I don't think anyone seriously believes that Dale was offered less than $300k to stay.
Unless you have some sort of proof to back up your assertions, you will continue to be treated with contempt from the majority of posters. So what is it? Do you have a contact within the club? Have you stumbled upon some inside info that no footy journo managed to come across even though Dale leaving was one of the biggest non-drug related stories last year?
No?

i dont have a horse in this battle, but i thought we were closer to Carlton's number in dollars but miles and miles apart on the length. I thought we only offered 1 or 2 years guaranteed. Given that there was some risk that the player might never recover from his injury, we effectively told Daisy that he would have to take the risk that he wouldnt recover from his injury, whereas Carlton clearly told him that this was a risk that the Carlton Football club was prepared to bear.

If my understandihng about the length of the guaranteed portion of the contract is correct (and my understanding is not facts but just an understanding that i think most people share), I believe we did make it impossible for him to ignore the Carlton offer.

Its ok that we did (and i personally think it was the right thing to have done), its just that i think we should own that and judge Daisy accordingly (and therefore fairly).

Doc63 

PostPosted: Sat Apr 26, 2014 1:59 pm

E wrote:
Lazza wrote:
Stupied wrote:
Quote:

No?

i dont have a horse in this battle, but i thought we were closer to Carlton's number in dollars but miles and miles apart on the length. I thought we only offered 1 or 2 years guaranteed. Given that there was some risk that the player might never recover from his injury, we effectively told Daisy that he would have to take the risk that he wouldnt recover from his injury, whereas Carlton clearly told him that this was a risk that the Carlton Football club was prepared to bear.

If my understandihng about the length of the guaranteed portion of the contract is correct (and my understanding is not facts but just an understanding that i think most people share), I believe we did make it impossible for him to ignore the Carlton offer.

Its ok that we did (and i personally think it was the right thing to have done), its just that i think we should own that and judge Daisy accordingly (and therefore fairly).

It doesn't really matter what he was or wasn't offered. He want to the Scum. That is all.

Doc63 

PostPosted: Sat Apr 26, 2014 1:59 pm

Double post (again)
HAL 

Please don't shout at me - I can't help it.

PostPosted: Sat Apr 26, 2014 2:03 pm

Is it all?
Piesnchess 

piesnchess

PostPosted: Sat Apr 26, 2014 2:20 pm

MY LAST words on Dollar Daisy, for now, aside from his bank balance, I reckon deep down he really regrets leaving us, he can see our young team, and a list miles ahead of his Bluescum, really going places. He is stuck at a dead end club, no culture but greed and avarice, and cheating, with NO prospect of another Premiership under an old guy well past his use by date. If I were him, id be loathing next weeks game against us, he knows his mob will be belted, and he will cop some real shit from the Pies crowd.

So, SUCK SHIT DOLLAR DAISY. !! THE END.

Chess and Vodka are born brothers. - Russian proverb.
GreekLunatic 

PostPosted: Sat Apr 26, 2014 2:38 pm

i bet ya he gets injured today and doesnt play friday night
Mossi Leo

PostPosted: Sat Apr 26, 2014 4:21 pm

I suffer from a condition known as Blu-itis. Anything blu gets my skin up. What number is Thomas? I really hope we give them a nice 150th birthday present!
The Prototype Virgo

Paint my face with a good-for-nothin smile.

PostPosted: Sat Apr 26, 2014 5:26 pm

As long as Collingwood wins and Thomas has a shit game, I don't care if the fans boo him. There will be people doing it and if that is the worst they do on the night then I am okay with that.

https://www.facebook.com/davehardingphotography
https://www.facebook.com/Davage
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index -> General Discussion All times are GMT + 11 Hours

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
Page 5 of 10   

Jump to: