Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index
 The RulesThe Rules FAQFAQ
   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   CalendarCalendar   SearchSearch 

Dale Thomas: To boo or not to boo.

Users browsing this topic:0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 0 Guests
Registered Users: None

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index -> General Discussion

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
View previous topic :: View next topic  
September Zeros 

PostPosted: Wed Apr 23, 2014 9:40 pm
Post subject: Reply with quote

Doc63 wrote:
Lazza wrote:
Piesnchess wrote:
You can bet anything the Dawks fans will boo Buddy when the swans front them in a few weeks, loud and strong. ! They wont hold back one iota, no way, and if any PIes fan wants to boo turncoat Dollar Daisy, then good on em, go for it !!

WE are obviously the old fashioned Collingwood supporters Piesnchess, the newbies are fickle as Melbourne's weather. They wouldn't know the difference between supporting the Club from stealing from their kids..... Evil or Very Mad Nick's seem to be full of pretend Magpie fans who obviously clash with us REAL fans.............. Rolling Eyes But we MUST challenge and confront them each time they post their crap brother....... Rolling Eyes

I'm with you two.

Some of these pseudo intellectual theater going latte sippers don't even hate Carlton with a burning passion.

Soon, there wont be many of us left. Its a sad state of affairs.

Just because I'm not going to boo him doesn't mean he can't suck my left nut for choosing grandpa malthouse and the scum. I'd just rather cheer our boys on and let a glorious victory salt any open wounds.

They used to be a happy team at hawthorn.

PostPosted: Wed Apr 23, 2014 10:21 pm

No. Fine with others doing so, it's all part of the theatre Wink.
sixpoints 

PostPosted: Wed Apr 23, 2014 10:53 pm

I'm more interested in our boys.
Yeah I hate the idea that one of our own has joined the despised Scum, but he's gone and I'm giving him nothing.
Given his ego, I reckon ignoring him would annoy him more anyway.
September Zeros 

PostPosted: Wed Apr 23, 2014 10:54 pm

sixpoints wrote:
I'm more interested in our boys.
Yeah I hate the idea that one of our own has joined the despised Scum, but he's gone and I'm giving him nothing.
Given his ego, I reckon ignoring him would annoy him more anyway.

Snap

They used to be a happy team at hawthorn.

Side By Side

PostPosted: Wed Apr 23, 2014 11:37 pm

Brenny wrote:
I want to boo Thomas, I really do.

But I wont.

I'll take the low road for ya!

Brenny 

PostPosted: Thu Apr 24, 2014 12:18 am

think positive wrote:
Brenny wrote:
I want to boo Thomas, I really do.

But I wont.

I'll take the low road for ya!

Please do.

It's more uttering a breath when that scum flog is involved is a waste of my time and a waste of precious oxygen using it to even let that filthy prick know I am acknowledging his existence.

However, that's not to say when he stuffs up and/or does his ankle I won't be giving it to him, I will be. I just won't utter those three little letters B-O-O.

I haven't uttered a word in days, living on your own does that, in preparation for that game in a few weeks.

Collingwood Crackerjack wrote:
I'll be booing, but Jerry makes a good point

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jIN_bGE52SU

He does too! I'll have to borrow your link and post it on the facebooks.
bally12 Aquarius

PostPosted: Thu Apr 24, 2014 12:34 am

Are you serious? I'm making sure I make that game JUST to boo Thomas.

After all, footy is a game, and it is entertainment. This will make better theatre than Shakespeare Razz
die4pies Scorpio

Homeward bound

PostPosted: Thu Apr 24, 2014 12:47 am

To borrow a line from the Oakland Raiders legend Al Davis "Just win baby"

Will it help my team if I boo Dale Thomas?

MOTR 

PostPosted: Thu Apr 24, 2014 4:50 am

http://youtu.be/qxcA-9y40s0

Something like this?

MJ23 

PostPosted: Thu Apr 24, 2014 8:46 am

Clifton Hill-Billy wrote:
I like Josh Thomas and won't be booing him, everyone else with the surname of Thomas can get stuffed

Laughing Laughing

simple, to the point and very funny

yin-YANG 

PostPosted: Thu Apr 24, 2014 8:47 am

I will cheer Thomas... when we are 10 goals up in the last an Thomas has had another average day with his bloozers and gets another useless kick for his useless coach and team Smile

I would boo carlscum as a collective - Daisy and coach included...at the start of the game when they run out. I could not be bothered generally booing an individual unless something occurs on match day that I am upset about and looking to vent!!!

larrylj Pisces

PostPosted: Thu Apr 24, 2014 9:48 am

It's difficult to recognise ex players when they wear a different coloured jumper, so I probably won't even notice him. Will cheer for the Pies mostly
Lazza 

PostPosted: Thu Apr 24, 2014 10:54 am

Doc63 wrote:
Lazza wrote:
Piesnchess wrote:
You can bet anything the Dawks fans will boo Buddy when the swans front them in a few weeks, loud and strong. ! They wont hold back one iota, no way, and if any PIes fan wants to boo turncoat Dollar Daisy, then good on em, go for it !!

WE are obviously the old fashioned Collingwood supporters Piesnchess, the newbies are fickle as Melbourne's weather. They wouldn't know the difference between supporting the Club from stealing from their kids..... Evil or Very Mad Nick's seem to be full of pretend Magpie fans who obviously clash with us REAL fans.............. Rolling Eyes But we MUST challenge and confront them each time they post their crap brother....... Rolling Eyes

I'm with you two.

Some of these pseudo intellectual theater going latte sippers don't even hate Carlton with a burning passion.

This is SO true and it will be the end of an era where the tradition, loyalty and passion in supporting the club through thick and thin and near financial ruin was far more important than just "following" the AFL and merely having a "liking" for Collingwood like most here............ Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes
It will also be an end of an era for long time Nick's posters like you, Piesnchess and me, because our comments will be deemed too old fashioned for these pseudo intellectual theatre going latte sippers .... Crying or Very sad
3rd degree Aries

PostPosted: Thu Apr 24, 2014 11:04 am

Of course, I boo and sledge all our enemies , Thomas will be no exception. I will remember the past but right now he is the enemy . Attach Bayonets!!!!!!

www.facebook/the hybernators
John Wren Virgo

"Look after the game. It means so much to so many."

PostPosted: Thu Apr 24, 2014 11:27 am

Lazza wrote:
Doc63 wrote:
Lazza wrote:
Piesnchess wrote:

I'm with you two.

This is SO true and it will be the end of an era where the tradition, loyalty and passion in supporting the club through thick and thin and near financial ruin was far more important than just "following" the AFL and merely having a "liking" for Collingwood like most here............ Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes
It will also be an end of an era for long time Nick's posters like you, Piesnchess and me, because our comments will be deemed too old fashioned for these pseudo intellectual theatre going latte sippers .... Crying or Very sad

it really should be "these pseudo intellectual theatre going gluten free, lactose intolerant, soy latte sippers".

there is just no point to hating something. dislike immensely, yes, pity them, yes but hate, no. so much of the hate is irrelevant in this day and age. anyway, maintain the rage lazza. someone has to and you're doing a fine job. it allows me to concentrate my energy elsewhere because i know the hate is in safe hands. Wink

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index -> General Discussion All times are GMT + 11 Hours

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
Page 3 of 10   

Jump to: