Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index
 The RulesThe Rules FAQFAQ
   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   CalendarCalendar   SearchSearch 

Dale Thomas: To boo or not to boo.

Users browsing this topic:0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 0 Guests
Registered Users: None

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index -> General Discussion

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Member 7167 Leo

"What Good Fortune For Governments That The People Do Not Think" - Adolf Hitler.

PostPosted: Wed Apr 23, 2014 5:58 pm
Post subject: Reply with quote

35forever wrote:
There is no chance of Collingwood supporters doing anything other than booing Daisy. To do otherwise requires intelligence and knowledge...

...Like I said, the booing will come. The fact that Collingwood lied about him won't make a difference, the moronic will always boo an ex-player in different colours. They can't help it. The fact that it usually makes the player perform better doesn't make any difference. No wonder the image of Collingwood supporters is so bad.

Personally I want to see Daisy back to his best, though it'll take several more weeks, he really is one of the most exciting players in the game. It will always hurt seeing him in Navy Bleah, but he wasn't given that option.

So knock yourselves out Booers, it won't bother Daisy, only other magpie supporters.

I will not boo him as I go to the footy for enjoyment and for a positive influence. As the same time I am not so far up myself to condemn others and take the moral high ground at the expense of other Pies supporters.

I couldn't care less about Dollar Daisy. All I want to see on the day is a emphatic Collingwood victory.
Woods Of Ypres 

PostPosted: Wed Apr 23, 2014 6:08 pm

I will boo him. its tradition.
Piesnchess 

piesnchess

PostPosted: Wed Apr 23, 2014 6:09 pm

You can bet anything the Dawks fans will boo Buddy when the swans front them in a few weeks, loud and strong. ! They wont hold back one iota, no way, and if any PIes fan wants to boo turncoat Dollar Daisy, then good on em, go for it !!

Chess and Vodka are born brothers. - Russian proverb.
slydog81 

PostPosted: Wed Apr 23, 2014 6:13 pm

I wouldnt boo him but his recent comments towards Collingwood have made me respect him less.

I hope blokes dont boo Heath Shaw..wasnt his choice to leave.

Lazza 

PostPosted: Wed Apr 23, 2014 6:24 pm

Piesnchess wrote:
You can bet anything the Dawks fans will boo Buddy when the swans front them in a few weeks, loud and strong. ! They wont hold back one iota, no way, and if any PIes fan wants to boo turncoat Dollar Daisy, then good on em, go for it !!

WE are obviously the old fashioned Collingwood supporters Piesnchess, the newbies are fickle as Melbourne's weather. They wouldn't know the difference between supporting the Club from stealing from their kids..... Evil or Very Mad Nick's seem to be full of pretend Magpie fans who obviously clash with us REAL fans.............. Rolling Eyes But we MUST challenge and confront them each time they post their crap brother....... Rolling Eyes
Collingwood Crackerjack 

PostPosted: Wed Apr 23, 2014 6:25 pm

I'll be booing, but Jerry makes a good point

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jIN_bGE52SU

© Collingwood Crackerjack, 1992

Last edited by Collingwood Crackerjack on Wed Apr 23, 2014 7:19 pm; edited 1 time in total
swoop42 Virgo

Whatcha gonna do when he comes for you?

PostPosted: Wed Apr 23, 2014 6:49 pm

I wont have booed this much since i read To Kill a Mockingbird in school.
Piethagoras' Theorem Taurus

the hypotenuse, is always a cakewalk

PostPosted: Wed Apr 23, 2014 7:20 pm

Will he get the biggest boos of all time? Can't think of a more scorned ex player. Nick Davis perhaps?

I'll probably boo but I only do it for a bit of a laugh, there's no animosity or angst behind it.

woftam Gemini

I used to be undecided, but now I'm not so sure.

PostPosted: Wed Apr 23, 2014 7:30 pm

I don't boo. I cheer. He isn't playing for the pies so I will forget about him.
Hurricane 

PostPosted: Wed Apr 23, 2014 7:36 pm

I'll probably join in the booing but will say I don't dislike him.

I hate the jumper he's wearing and hate the decision he made however he will always be a Collingwood Premiership player and hopefully will be welcomed back one day.

All the losers harassing him "the person" on twitter need to get a life.

But boo yes, he plays for Carlton now.
Doc63 

PostPosted: Wed Apr 23, 2014 7:48 pm

35forever wrote:
There is no chance of Collingwood supporters doing anything other than booing Daisy. To do otherwise requires intelligence and knowledge...

...Like I said, the booing will come. The fact that Collingwood lied about him won't make a difference, the moronic will always boo an ex-player in different colours. They can't help it. The fact that it usually makes the player perform better doesn't make any difference. No wonder the image of Collingwood supporters is so bad.

Personally I want to see Daisy back to his best, though it'll take several more weeks, he really is one of the most exciting players in the game. It will always hurt seeing him in Navy Bleah, but he wasn't given that option.

So knock yourselves out Booers, it won't bother Daisy, only other magpie supporters.

That's the ONLY correct thing you've uttered on the subject of Thomas. He wasn't given the option because that's where that geriatric old coot MM went.

Thomas was a Scum player the moment MM rang him up and told him that's where he would be coaching. From that moment on, there was no doubt where Thomas would end up. He was a Scum player in spirit all last season. He was never coming back from his "injury".

You know this to be true.

Clifton Hill-Billy 

PostPosted: Wed Apr 23, 2014 9:02 pm

I like Josh Thomas and won't be booing him, everyone else with the surname of Thomas can get stuffed
Mossi Leo

PostPosted: Wed Apr 23, 2014 9:17 pm

Can you imagine this.
Murphy has the ball.
“ You weak son of a @#$%^%#”
Makes a perfect pass to Thomas
“ #%$^%$# ….fluke……. umpire your blind of that was touched “
Thomas sidesteps Maxy puts the ball up in front of Waite who marks the ball 30 out dead in front.
“Daisy what a move, perfect kick you’re a champion!!, f #@$$% you Waite! Umpire you didn’t see that … your blind … Frost was pushed out even my granny saw that!
All I can say is in your dreams Thomas sympathizers’. The Boy is now a Scum! Wears a blue jumper! Is not part of our tribe. Get over it he chose the scum !
Doc63 

PostPosted: Wed Apr 23, 2014 9:25 pm

Lazza wrote:
Piesnchess wrote:

WE are obviously the old fashioned Collingwood supporters Piesnchess, the newbies are fickle as Melbourne's weather. They wouldn't know the difference between supporting the Club from stealing from their kids..... Evil or Very Mad Nick's seem to be full of pretend Magpie fans who obviously clash with us REAL fans.............. Rolling Eyes But we MUST challenge and confront them each time they post their crap brother....... Rolling Eyes

I'm with you two.

Some of these pseudo intellectual theater going latte sippers don't even hate Carlton with a burning passion.

Soon, there wont be many of us left. Its a sad state of affairs.

changingpockets 

PostPosted: Wed Apr 23, 2014 9:38 pm

FrankieGoesToCollingwood wrote:
Will he get the biggest boos of all time? Can't think of a more scorned ex player. Nick Davis perhaps?

I'll probably boo but I only do it for a bit of a laugh, there's no animosity or angst behind it.

I reckon youve nailed the sentiment there FGTH. Only good players get booed, and i'm sure guys like Daisy see it as a mark of respect and a bit of fun and theatre.
I'm sure Daisy didnt mind us booing Milne or chanting out the sounds of Wilbur Wilde playing When The Saints Come Marching In in 2010 either.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index -> General Discussion All times are GMT + 11 Hours

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
Page 2 of 10   

Jump to: