Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index
 The RulesThe Rules FAQFAQ
   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   CalendarCalendar   SearchSearch 

Fingers crossed for Marley - And it worked!

Users browsing this topic:0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 0 Guests
Registered Users: None

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index -> General Discussion

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11, 12  Next
View previous topic :: View next topic  
think positive Libra

Side By Side

PostPosted: Tue Apr 22, 2014 7:47 pm
Post subject: Reply with quote

stui magpie wrote:
FrankieGoesToCollingwood wrote:
innocent_criminal wrote:
He'll need every ounce of his newly found (hopefully) control when he takes the field... the sledging will be cutting for the lad... be hoping that he can hold his cool and not retaliate.

edit: spelling

How would you sledge a player who's broken a bloke's jaw with a short arm jab? Can't imagine any player bothering. Somehow, I think he'll be ok.

From at least 3-4 metres away. Wink
classic
Damien Aquarius

Me Noah & Flynn @ the G

PostPosted: Tue Apr 22, 2014 7:48 pm

Hats off to the club for the way it has Been handled too. Everyone from the Prez down has done it in the most dignified, responsible and respectful way for all involved. From the moment they made him unavailable right up until today. Very professional. Well done Collingwood football club.
Beast 

PostPosted: Tue Apr 22, 2014 7:49 pm

3.14159 wrote:
His next hurdle is forcing Fas out of the side.

Langdon will be the one to make way.
MJ23 

PostPosted: Tue Apr 22, 2014 8:05 pm

Damien wrote:
Hats off to the club for the way it has Been handled too. Everyone from the Prez down has done it in the most dignified, responsible and respectful way for all involved. From the moment they made him unavailable right up until today. Very professional. Well done Collingwood football club.

Yes, spot on.
The support the club offered Marley was fantastic as well as the decisions made and messages given along the way.
We've come a long way since the shaw/dids debacle.

Very proud of the club and hope Marley repays the faith in a very long and distinguished career.

Piesnchess 

piesnchess

PostPosted: Tue Apr 22, 2014 8:08 pm

He made a mistake, and realises it, good lad, he will learn. Just hope the couple of jerks on here who wanted him dropped from our club, just pull their bloody heads in, and realise everyone deserves a second chance. Well done ed, Rodney, perty, and all concerned,he is a vital player for us.

Chess and Vodka are born brothers. - Russian proverb.
gurugeoff 

PostPosted: Tue Apr 22, 2014 8:37 pm

does anyone know the law? If another incident happens in Victoria, does this set off the suspended sentence, or does it need to occur in WA? If it is the latter, then keep him out of WA for the next 12 months.
David Libra

I dare you to try

PostPosted: Tue Apr 22, 2014 9:00 pm

Hopefully it's academic and Marley will not be going anywhere near a fracas in the foreseeable future.
Dave The Man Scorpio

PostPosted: Tue Apr 22, 2014 9:34 pm

Fantastic News
piedys Taurus

Heeeeeeere's Dyso!!!

PostPosted: Tue Apr 22, 2014 9:44 pm

King Monkey wrote:
Nobody else wants to go there obviously, so ok, I will.........(now the verdict & sentencing has been handed down).........

Anyone else actually find this incident funny!!????
A 29 year old man antagonises and baits an 18 year old boy, waits with his mates outside the venue for this 18 year old boy, then gets his arse handed to him by the 18 year old boy.
Justice already served really!! Smile

Not too far from the truth, oh wise Monkey King.
In this life, sometimes we have to suffer shit-for-brain c*nts like Robertson, who provoke people until they snap. So have no sympathy for this toolio, who in my book, got his just deserts on the night. Did his best to wind-up another bloke [with the help of his other piss weak dog mates], then later got his head cracked, then cried like a little girl to the cops. Oh, poor widdle princess. Learn your lesson too, suck. Bet you won't try that again in a hurry eh?

MJ23 wrote:
Damien wrote:

Yes, spot on.
The support the club offered Marley was fantastic as well as the decisions made and messages given along the way.

Very proud of the club and hope Marley repays the faith in a very long and distinguished career.

Good observation blokes, well noted, kudos to our great club and chiefs.

Dyso
watt price tully Scorpio

PostPosted: Tue Apr 22, 2014 10:53 pm

Excellent news.

Sensible penalty

Sensible judge.

Skids Cancer

Quitting drinking will be one of the best choices you make in your life.

PostPosted: Tue Apr 22, 2014 10:56 pm

piedys wrote:
King Monkey wrote:
Nobody else wants to go there obviously, so ok, I will.........(now the verdict & sentencing has been handed down).........

A 29 year old man antagonises and baits an 18 year old boy, waits with his mates outside the venue for this 18 year old boy, then gets his arse handed to him by the 18 year old boy.

In this life, sometimes we have to suffer shit-for-brain c*nts like Robertson, who provoke people until they snap. So have no sympathy for this toolio, who in my book, got his just deserts on the night. Did his best to wind-up another bloke [with the help of his other piss weak dog mates], then later got his head cracked, then cried like a little girl to the cops. Oh, poor widdle princess. Learn your lesson too, suck. Bet you won't try that again in a hurry eh?

MJ23 wrote:
Damien wrote:

Yes, spot on.

Dyso

Spot on Dyso Exclamation Cool

Damien Aquarius

Me Noah & Flynn @ the G

PostPosted: Wed Apr 23, 2014 12:17 am

piedys wrote:
King Monkey wrote:

MJ23 wrote:
Damien wrote:

Yes, spot on.

Dyso

Yes Dyso, it seems that the world is full of d/ckheads in pubs who get a skinfull and want to claim the scalp of an AFL footballer as some sort of trophy. Well I hope he thought long and hard about that when he was eating his dinner thru a straw for several weeks. Hasn't he seen 'once were warriors' for Christs sake? You don't mess with the Maori's bro! Lucky for him and Marley that he didn't hit his head on the deck as it coulda totally destroyed two lives. Now when he and his mates are watching the footy and Marley is slaying 'em, instead of saying there is that dude from Collingwood who you fixed up they'll be saying to him, there is that bloke from Collingwood who broke your glass jaw with one punch. Loser.

ronrat 

PostPosted: Wed Apr 23, 2014 2:49 am

And it is a small place. You can bet your arse he is not going anywhere near the South Albany footy club, any maoris and club 146. And hopefully the club owner will institute a better policy of having arseholes getting asked to leave hanging around the front door. Or better still has hired maori bouncers.
Mugwump 

PostPosted: Wed Apr 23, 2014 3:31 am

Fantastic news. I didn't think he had much chance, but you have to be in court and hear the evidence to know what the outcome may be. Good news for Collingwood, but more importantly, great news for the lad himself.
watt price tully Scorpio

PostPosted: Wed Apr 23, 2014 8:43 am

Looks like he'll cop the penalty on the chin & get on with the rest of his life.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index -> General Discussion All times are GMT + 11 Hours

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11, 12  Next
Page 10 of 12   

Jump to: