Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index
 The RulesThe Rules FAQFAQ
   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   CalendarCalendar   SearchSearch 

OL Grumpy Mick on Talking footy. !

Users browsing this topic:0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 0 Guests
Registered Users: None

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index -> Nick's Other AFL

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Piesnchess 

piesnchess

PostPosted: Mon Apr 14, 2014 9:01 pm
Post subject: OL Grumpy Mick on Talking footy. !Reply with quote

Reckon its worth watching or taping Talking footy tonight, ol grumpy Mick is on, and Carolline has been scathing of him and his attitude in press conferences, could be some fireworks as she will ask him the hard questions. ! Razz Razz

Chess and Vodka are born brothers. - Russian proverb.
Bucks5 Capricorn

Nicky D - Parting the red sea

PostPosted: Mon Apr 14, 2014 9:25 pm
Post subject: Reply with quote

Isn't Caroline on Football Classified?
Piesnchess 

piesnchess

PostPosted: Mon Apr 14, 2014 10:01 pm

The Seedsmeister wrote:
Isn't Caroline on Football Classified?

Embarassed Embarassed sorry, of course, Exclamation

mandy Sagittarius

PostPosted: Tue Apr 15, 2014 12:31 am

That went well........
#SIDEBYSIDE
Bucks5 Capricorn

Nicky D - Parting the red sea

PostPosted: Tue Apr 15, 2014 6:36 am

Not to worry....... Did anyone watch it, did the grumpy one lose it?
Pies4shaw Leo

pies4shaw

PostPosted: Tue Apr 15, 2014 7:49 am

Watching it now. He's quite contrite. Not as many snappy one-liners as I'd hoped. Just said there's no leader like Michael Brennan or Nick Maxwell at the Blooz.
GreekLunatic 

PostPosted: Tue Apr 15, 2014 9:48 am

in all his interviews he mentions us . Hasnt he gotten over collingwood yet
Piesnchess 

piesnchess

PostPosted: Tue Apr 15, 2014 12:32 pm

HE got off lightly IMHO, Wilson was nowhere near as hard as I thought shed be, only Lyon really went after him, and Lloyd did ask one good question. The old bugger has a habit of answering a question, with a question, then he skirts around the original question. ! Thank god hes no longer with us, just a total ratbag now. !

stui magpie Gemini

Prepare for the worst, hope for the best.

PostPosted: Tue Apr 15, 2014 7:48 pm

Pies4shaw wrote:
Watching it now. He's quite contrite. Not as many snappy one-liners as I'd hoped. Just said there's no leader like Michael Brennan or Nick Maxwell at the Blooz.

Nice slap to Murphy and even Judd.

35forever 

"I feel sick - dada dada dada da"

PostPosted: Tue Apr 15, 2014 8:04 pm

Piesnchess wrote:
Thank god hes no longer with us, just a total ratbag now. !

Charming way to talk about a Collingwood premiership coach, one of only two living! Surely if he's no good at Carlton we should thank him?! He was the best coach in the game up to his last game for Collingwood. He certainly seems to be a far less happy man these days, there can be no doubt that there are things we simply don't know about his 'removal from Collingwood. The well rehearsed story about agreeing to a contract to become 'coaching manager' & then reneging on the deal simply doesn't hold water. The bullet points might even be true, but there is more to it, anyone with the faintest clue about reading people knows that 100%

My guess is that Eddie agreed to extend Mick's tenure, then changed his mind, or otherwise deceived him. I simply don't buy that MM has no honour, he has proven the reverse to be true far too many times as Collingwood, and now Carlton, coach. The reasonable amongst you know this to be true.

-me, 2010
"The pies are going to the big dance!"-P.Daicos 2010
Visit My Website!
Doc63 

PostPosted: Tue Apr 15, 2014 9:40 pm

35forever wrote:
Piesnchess wrote:

Charming way to talk about a Collingwood premiership coach, one of only two living! Surely if he's no good at Carlton we should thank him?! He was the best coach in the game up to his last game for Collingwood. He certainly seems to be a far less happy man these days, there can be no doubt that there are things we simply don't know about his 'removal from Collingwood. The well rehearsed story about agreeing to a contract to become 'coaching manager' & then reneging on the deal simply doesn't hold water. The bullet points might even be true, but there is more to it, anyone with the faintest clue about reading people knows that 100%

My guess is that Eddie agreed to extend Mick's tenure, then changed his mind, or otherwise deceived him. I simply don't buy that MM has no honour, he has proven the reverse to be true far too many times as Collingwood, and now Carlton, coach. The reasonable amongst you know this to be true.

Tripe!!!!

Tannin Capricorn

Can't remember

PostPosted: Tue Apr 15, 2014 11:04 pm

35forever wrote:
Piesnchess wrote:

Yep, fair enough. So he still has his honour .... shame about him not having a team, really.

Carlton had such massive expectations, and now the reality is exposed. He must feel like a kid who gets a great big gift-wrapped Christmas present which takes ages to open ... and when he looks inside, there are two buttons, three paper clips, 45 cents in loose change, and a generous assortment of mixed dog turds.

Piesnchess 

piesnchess

PostPosted: Wed Apr 16, 2014 12:59 am

Doc63 wrote:
35forever wrote:
Piesnchess wrote:

Tripe!!!!

and, if he didn't like the deal on the table, how come he put his signature on the contract, he signed a contract, and he broke it, simple as that. We can make up all sorts of conjecture, bottom line is, HE walked out on us, spat the dummy and went to the scum to get revenge on eddie and perty. of that I have no doubt at all. He has made snide comments about our club, and I don't forget that, I hope he stews in shit over at the scum. Incidentally, sometime ago, eddie was asked on his radio show, could he and MM oneday makeup, and break bread together etc, and eddie said " of course we can, and id love that, Mick is a premiership coach, when hes done at carlton, we can make him a life member, have him over for the social events. ." Later, the old bloke was asked the same question, re eddie, and he said " NO, cant see that happening, ever, wont happen."
T hats what we are dealing with, a very vindictive sod, who holds lifetime grudges, so I say, good riddance to him. Exclamation Rolling Eyes

Wokko Pisces

Come and take it.

PostPosted: Sat Apr 19, 2014 5:41 am

Mick truly is the ex who left us for some douchebag we can't stand. Just let it go people. We still love Leigh Matthews, even though he cost us double the Premierships he won for us, I'm sure we can love Mick again in 10-20 years.
Jezza Taurus

2023 PREMIERS!

PostPosted: Sat Apr 19, 2014 12:24 pm

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=La8WFgxGHLU

Here's the link of Mick's interview on Footy Classified last Monday night for those who haven't seen it.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index -> Nick's Other AFL All times are GMT + 11 Hours

Page 1 of 1   

Jump to: