Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index
 The RulesThe Rules FAQFAQ
   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   CalendarCalendar   SearchSearch 

Sniper

Users browsing this topic:0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 0 Guests
Registered Users: None

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index -> General Discussion

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Piesnchess 

piesnchess

PostPosted: Mon Apr 14, 2014 4:26 pm
Post subject: Reply with quote

partypie wrote:
I saw Daisy's interview, he really didn't say anything derogatory about the Pies. I felt sorry for him, he looked like he was wondering what he's got himself into

You can bet Dollar Daisy does not feel sorry for his Bank balance though. Confused Rolling Eyes

Chess and Vodka are born brothers. - Russian proverb.
Albert Parker 

PostPosted: Mon Apr 14, 2014 6:16 pm
Post subject: Reply with quote

AN_Inkling wrote:
September Zeros wrote:
David wrote:
Duff Soviet Union wrote:
Jeez, some serious jilted lovers here.

"Not only do I not love you, I NEVER LOVED YOU, even though I used to have three of your posters on my bedroom wall".

Show a little dignity guys.

I agree. Unfortunately, the pitchforks are well and truly out. Even a few abysmal Carlton performances don't appear to have eased the hatred.

It's just pointless venting at the end of the day. He's gone to another club, get over it.

Oh please.... Get off your holier than thou high horses and ask yourself the real question of just who needs to get over it. Most of us are merely responding to and commenting on a cheap quip made by someone (ie DT) who clearly has not.

It's not at all clear. We all know how Daisy is. Like Swan, he'll make a joke out of anything. From what I understand he and Heater are good friends, I seriously doubt this was a genuinely personal attack. Even if it was, you do realise Shaw no longer plays for Collingwood either? So it was a swipe against a former Collingwood player about an event that took place while Mick was coaching. Wow, I can definitely see why we should all be outraged Confused.

We used to have a go at the media for taking every quip form Swan or Thomas too seriously. Maybe we should take our own advice?

Given Daisy is wearing Heater's number I am sure they are mates. Wouldn't take it too seriously.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index -> General Discussion All times are GMT + 11 Hours

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5
Page 5 of 5   

Jump to: