Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index
 The RulesThe Rules FAQFAQ
   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   CalendarCalendar   SearchSearch 

Sniper

Users browsing this topic:0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 0 Guests
Registered Users: None

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index -> General Discussion

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Lazza 

PostPosted: Mon Apr 14, 2014 11:02 am
Post subject: Reply with quote

John Wren wrote:
melliot wrote:
I heard/saw it. He referred to previous team mate that has been traded because of his behavior.

I hardly found it offensive.

I'd rather be in our situation and not theirs.

hyper-sensitivity is alive and well. it was a statement of fact. nothing more, nothing less.

It's the way we take it I guess JW. I have no time for traitors so I will see offence in anything the bastard says, even if it is "Good morning"!

And you of all people will remember how I used to love the bloke, especially at the Season's launch nights. I still feel extremely violated and cut up deep inside whenever I see him in a scum jumper, as does my son. He can go play with his wooden spoon this season for all I care but NEVER shall I say a kind word about this tool ever again. I stand side by side with all those who despise him here. To those who still love him, never the twain shall meet.... Rolling Eyes
John Wren Virgo

"Look after the game. It means so much to so many."

PostPosted: Mon Apr 14, 2014 11:32 am

Lazza wrote:
John Wren wrote:
melliot wrote:
I heard/saw it. He referred to previous team mate that has been traded because of his behavior.

I hardly found it offensive.

I'd rather be in our situation and not theirs.

hyper-sensitivity is alive and well. it was a statement of fact. nothing more, nothing less.

It's the way we take it I guess JW. I have no time for traitors so I will see offence in anything the bastard says, even if it is "Good morning"!

And you of all people will remember how I used to love the bloke, especially at the Season's launch nights. I still feel extremely violated and cut up deep inside whenever I see him in a scum jumper, as does my son. He can go play with his wooden spoon this season for all I care but NEVER shall I say a kind word about this tool ever again. I stand side by side with all those who despise him here. To those who still love him, never the twain shall meet.... Rolling Eyes

no doubt this will be blasphemous but i like the lad. still. as you were.

swoop42 Virgo

Whatcha gonna do when he comes for you?

PostPosted: Mon Apr 14, 2014 12:05 pm

^In fairness you're Mick's other stepson so it's hardly surprising.
RudeBoy 

PostPosted: Mon Apr 14, 2014 12:33 pm

Shows that Daisy is not very bright. The first rule of thumb when you leave a club is not to bad mouth it at all. You let your playing do the talking. He will regret those comments....but not as much as he already regrets leaving Collingwood. It sounded to me like someone trying to convince themselves they'd done the right thing changing clubs.
rand corp 

PostPosted: Mon Apr 14, 2014 12:56 pm

Has not played a decent game of footy in what, 3 years now?

Took the money and ran

Good riddance to bad rubbish
mandy Sagittarius

PostPosted: Mon Apr 14, 2014 1:28 pm

I was reading on the Carlton board that at a club function last week Daisy was asked who he thinks would be the equivalent of the rat pack at Carlton.

He responded that he had no idea because he's never been out for beers with them before. Confused

Is it just me, or is that a bit strange? I don't expect players to go out and get shit faced every weekend, but being young men, you'd expect them to at least every now and then participate in the manly bonding sessions of a few pots.

Must be a barrel of laughs down there at Optus Oval....

#SIDEBYSIDE
Albert Parker 

PostPosted: Mon Apr 14, 2014 1:44 pm

Reality is the Pies have played finals for the longest consecutive period of any club while he was there. It was therefore off-field stuff the media filled their papers with to target the Pies. By contrast his new team are going to miss this season and hence the focus is on-field, where they are screwing up.

Laughable to see Walker nominate Attracting Thomas to the club was in part about improving their leadership and presence.

Piesnchess 

piesnchess

PostPosted: Mon Apr 14, 2014 1:46 pm

^ I have heard from a very reliable source not may scum player like Dollar Daisy, could be getting a cold shoulder. BTW, he is wrong re the Pies being only under scrutiny for things like scandals re Shaw. We came under IMMENSE blowtorch scrutiny, everytime we lost 2 game in a row, during Thomas's time there, I trust you all recall the Anzac day game, some years ago, where we blew a four goal lead with just mins to go, we copped shit from the footy media and roaring laughter for week on end, from them and fans alike. Dollar Daisy must have a very selective memory now. !

Chess and Vodka are born brothers. - Russian proverb.
Breadcrawl 

PostPosted: Mon Apr 14, 2014 2:28 pm

"But he started it"

LOL.

Um, pretty sure he was bagging HIS NEW CLUB, you know the one you all hate.

He said in effect that the media couldn't dwell on Collingwood's form and results because they were too good, so they focused on off-field dramas instead.

At Carlton there is no need to muck-rake as their results are so terrible the journos have all the material they need right there.

So Carlton supporters are the ones that ought to be offended, especially since he's on good coin and hasn't fired too many shots for his new team yet. I believe they are upset about the team performance but I haven't heard too many whinging about Thomas' comments.

The jilted lovers 'round these parts are losing a battle of grace and dignity at the moment - to Blues supporters.

Which is fine, incidentally - not telling anyone how to support, or grieve, or cope, or heal, or choose not to heal.

I find it all entertaining. Carry on

Albert Parker 

PostPosted: Mon Apr 14, 2014 2:33 pm

mandy wrote:
I was reading on the Carlton board that at a club function last week Daisy was asked who he thinks would be the equivalent of the rat pack at Carlton.

He responded that he had no idea because he's never been out for beers with them before. Confused

Is it just me, or is that a bit strange? I don't expect players to go out and get shit faced every weekend, but being young men, you'd expect them to at least every now and then participate in the manly bonding sessions of a few pots.

Must be a barrel of laughs down there at Optus Oval....

Obviously they have quite the welcoming committee down there.

Murph says "come and we'll get our legs waxed together and later Gibbo will take you to the hairdressers and he can show you his new glove."

partypie 

PostPosted: Mon Apr 14, 2014 3:08 pm

I saw Daisy's interview, he really didn't say anything derogatory about the Pies. I felt sorry for him, he looked like he was wondering what he's got himself into
partypie 

PostPosted: Mon Apr 14, 2014 3:09 pm

I saw Daisy's interview, he really didn't say anything derogatory about the Pies. I felt sorry for him, he looked like he was wondering what he's got himself into
Lazza 

PostPosted: Mon Apr 14, 2014 3:26 pm

RudeBoy wrote:
Shows that Daisy is not very bright. The first rule of thumb when you leave a club is not to bad mouth it at all. You let your playing do the talking. He will regret those comments....but not as much as he already regrets leaving Collingwood. It sounded to me like someone trying to convince themselves they'd done the right thing changing clubs.

You would have thought that the dickhead would have learnt some class from Luke Ball about how to leave a club with grace and dignity... Rolling Eyes
Lazza 

PostPosted: Mon Apr 14, 2014 3:36 pm

Piesnchess wrote:
^ I have heard from a very reliable source not may scum player like Dollar Daisy, could be getting a cold shoulder. BTW, he is wrong re the Pies being only under scrutiny for things like scandals re Shaw. We came under IMMENSE blowtorch scrutiny, everytime we lost 2 game in a row, during Thomas's time there, I trust you all recall the Anzac day game, some years ago, where we blew a four goal lead with just mins to go, we copped shit from the footy media and roaring laughter for week on end, from them and fans alike. Dollar Daisy must have a very selective memory now. !

Piesnchess, Bendigo is majority Carlton going back to the days of having zones. I have many colleagues and acquaintances that are scum fans and know the workings of the club. Your rumour about the traitor is not a new one; in fact some players apparently refer to him as MDD (Mick's daughter Daisy).
He must now truly regret his decision but we all know that the love of money is the root of all evil....... Rolling Eyes
Piesnchess 

piesnchess

PostPosted: Mon Apr 14, 2014 4:23 pm

Lazza wrote:
Piesnchess wrote:

Piesnchess, Bendigo is majority Carlton going back to the days of having zones. I have many colleagues and acquaintances that are scum fans and know the workings of the club. Your rumour about the traitor is not a new one; in fact some players apparently refer to him as MDD (Mick's daughter Daisy).
He must now truly regret his decision but we all know that the love of money is the root of all evil....... Rolling Eyes

Spot on Lazza, its like Billionaire Buddy with the Swannies, sources close to them reckon his arrival on that ludicrous 9 year package, has completely buggered the once vaunted swans "Bloods" culture, and it shows now onfield too, ala the scum. Guys like O keeffe hardly get a kick now, yesterday the swans looked disinterested and perplexed.
Thank god we got rid of Dollar Daisy, let the old fart tuck him into bed each night, as the Scum further implode and self destruct. Smile Cool

Chess and Vodka are born brothers. - Russian proverb.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index -> General Discussion All times are GMT + 11 Hours

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
Page 4 of 5   

Jump to: