Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index
 The RulesThe Rules FAQFAQ
   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   CalendarCalendar   SearchSearch 

Pies Flag odds shorten

Users browsing this topic:0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest
Registered Users: None

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index -> General Discussion

Goto page Previous  1, 2
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Piesnchess 

piesnchess

PostPosted: Sun Apr 13, 2014 2:09 pm
Post subject: Re: HeyReply with quote

Hiss wrote:
Hawthorn are peaking too early. Fatigue will set in late into the season and they will flop out under pressure in early tough finals. We are the real deal this year and will find serious form in the second half of the season. Please get your finals tickets early this year. We are going to win.

Hiss, whilst I agree with you re the Hawks hitting peak form far too early, I don't think we can win the flag yet mate, we are just too young yet. We may finish say, 6th, but its a building process. My tip is our next GF will be in 2016, when guys like witts, grundy, Elliott, seedsman, frost, Williams, Sinclair, Langdon, have really developed beautifully as footballers, in their prime, with veterans like pendles, cloke, swan, sidey, still young enough to taste premiership glory. It takes time, we must be patient. Idea

Chess and Vodka are born brothers. - Russian proverb.
Bob Sugar 

PostPosted: Sun Apr 13, 2014 2:14 pm
Post subject: Reply with quote

I think if we start to click we're a real chance, I've always thought that, the trick is having a settled 22 (or thereabouts) for a long period, I stand by my opinion that bucks has to show us something this year though, if we don't improve on last year I would replace him come years end, the signs seem to be getting better by the week though I'm happy to admit.

On the day before the first, Daicos created God.

You like this.
jackcass Cancer

PostPosted: Sun Apr 13, 2014 6:48 pm

Still lots of improvement in the Dawks so I wouldn't be holding my breath waiting for them to run out of steam.
Robbie 

PostPosted: Sun Apr 13, 2014 7:42 pm
Post subject: There is Plenty to LikeReply with quote

The guys played really good footy for the most part on Saturday night, and they deserve the accolades many Nicksters are providing.

For God sake, when Hiss can agree that Malthouse wouldn't be required to even clean Bucks boots, I think we can join each other in encouraging The Mighty Pies.

Johnno75 

PostPosted: Mon Apr 14, 2014 1:55 pm

The Hawks could be the Collingwood of 2011. Smashing everyone in sight to oblivion while quietly right up their arse is Geelong going along unnoticed.

If the Hawks do drift in form slightly (especially the way we did late in 2011) the Cats will be ready to pounce. Monday's game will be very intriguing.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index -> General Discussion All times are GMT + 11 Hours

Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2   

Jump to: