Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index
 The RulesThe Rules FAQFAQ
   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   CalendarCalendar   SearchSearch 

Ultimate Warrior dies aged 54

Users browsing this topic:0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 0 Guests
Registered Users: None

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index -> Nick's Sports Bar

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Presti35 Virgo

Dick Lee for Legend Status

PostPosted: Wed Apr 09, 2014 6:23 pm
Post subject: Ultimate Warrior dies aged 54Reply with quote

http://news.ninemsn.com.au/entertainment/2014/04/09/15/12/ultimate-warrior-dead-at-54

Cant believe it. Was just at Wrestlemania/HoF.

TurkishPie 

PostPosted: Wed Apr 09, 2014 7:45 pm
Post subject: Reply with quote

Sad day, one of my all time favorites. Looked unwell on raw
Dave The Man Scorpio

PostPosted: Wed Apr 09, 2014 7:46 pm

TurkishPie wrote:
Sad day, one of my all time favorites. Looked unwell on raw

Some People are saying he knew he was going to Die

Presti35 Virgo

Dick Lee for Legend Status

PostPosted: Wed Apr 09, 2014 8:11 pm

We ordered Wrestlemania on Monday. First PPV we've ordered in well over ten years.

We got it because we found out Warrior and Hall were going into the HoF. And of course that Hogan was hosting. Although we didn't see much of the old timers, it was still an ok event.

Nothing will ever beat the days of Savage, Hogan, Flair, Warrior, Hall (Razor), Nash (Diesel), Hart, etc.

Another of the greats gone. And so young.

pearly-gates.jpg

Dark Lord Capricorn

He's back...

PostPosted: Wed Apr 09, 2014 8:24 pm

"No WWE talent becomes a Legend on their own. Every man's heart one day beats it's final beat. His lungs breathe thier final breath. And if what that man did in his life makes the blood pulse through the body of others, it makes them believe deeper in something larger than life, then his essense, his spirit, will be immortalised." - The Ultimate Warrior, Monday Night Raw, April 7th 2014
Funkadelic 

PostPosted: Wed Apr 09, 2014 9:24 pm

Sent shivers up my spine watching the raw speech today, think he knew he was very close to the end. Most exiting wrestler I've ever seen, his entrance was 100% raw energy and passion. Sad that be was marginalised from the wwf due to image rights but happy that he made his peace with it all, and the fans could honour him as a hall of famer. RIP Warrior
The Prototype Virgo

Paint my face with a good-for-nothin smile.

PostPosted: Thu Apr 10, 2014 4:44 am

He had been having heart problems for some time, I suppose this is what lead the Warrior to start to mend fences. It was great seeing him able to reunite with Hogan, McMahon and have fun and be able to put a lot of years of nastiness behind him.

Sadly it did seem that his speech on Raw was his goodbye to the WWE fans, you can tell he wasn't himself, seemed to a bit of sadness in him and sickness there that suggested the clock was running down.

It is sad that for Warriors family that has passed on and for wrestling too, he was a big part of the early success of Wrestlemania his matches with Rude, and match with Hogan, and others were what help usher in the new age of professional wrestling.

He and Hogan were a big part of my childhood as a wrestling fan, my first Wrestlemania moment was Warrior capturing the title at Wrestlemania, sadly for Warrior he wasn't the perfect champion and a lot of issues over the years led to the Self Destruction of The Ultimate Warrior, but he's since it seems changed and he will be sorely missed.

RIP Warrior.

https://www.facebook.com/davehardingphotography
https://www.facebook.com/Davage
GreekLunatic 

PostPosted: Thu Apr 10, 2014 9:41 am

Thats why i think the wwe inducted him into the hof the knew he wasnt well. But his promo on raw it was surreal he talked about taking a last breath etc and 24 hours later he is dead. RIP warrior
King Malta Leo

RIP Flip

PostPosted: Fri Apr 11, 2014 11:00 am

Absolutely horrible stuff.

It was awesome to see him back and to finally get his place in the HoF, then this happens Sad

He didn't look 100% on RAW though and I think he knew he didn't have much time left, my thoughts and prayers go out to his wife and kids.

I will say though, it was good to see Scott Hall there, he looked like he's been getting towards the right track given how badly he's been travelling recently.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index -> Nick's Sports Bar All times are GMT + 11 Hours

Page 1 of 1   

Jump to: