Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index
 The RulesThe Rules FAQFAQ
   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   CalendarCalendar   SearchSearch 

Marley as bad as this?

Users browsing this topic:0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 0 Guests
Registered Users: None

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index -> General Discussion

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Member 7167 Leo

"What Good Fortune For Governments That The People Do Not Think" - Adolf Hitler.

PostPosted: Wed Apr 16, 2014 3:12 pm
Post subject: Reply with quote

Lazza wrote:
Steve86 wrote:
Ok so for reference for you melbourne based folks read this

http://www.watoday.com.au/wa-news/dylan-winter-not-guilty-in-luke-adams-case-20121123-29yug.html

was all over the news.. almost exactly what marley is claiming happened except the guy didn't go to hospital and wasn't in an induced coma for brain trauma..

Similar scenario but different circumstances for the violence unfortunately.

And Marley HAS been found guilty of GBH so he is now is the hands of the magistrate and any influence the crown prosecutors office has on the eventual sentence handed down. This is commonly refereed to as a chook raffle.
think positive Libra

Side By Side

PostPosted: Wed Apr 16, 2014 9:31 pm

Lazza wrote:
Member 7167 wrote:
Blade wrote:
Obviously, like all Pies supporters, I'm hoping that Marley receives a suspended sentence when he goes to court for sentencing. But if he doesn't and he has to go to Jail for a period of time, would Collingwood still have to pay his salary for the duration of his internment or would they be able to withold his payments and if they don't would they pay him anyway, any thoughts ?

Cheers

David

If he does get jail time, let's hope it is minimal and the adverse impact upon him is minimal.

I for one do not want to see him sacked and I believe we should continue to pay him.

Irrespective he has a tough road ahead and he will be reminded of his indiscretions by feral football supporters (sadly in some cases supposed Collingwood supporters) every time he takes the field.

I personally want to see Marley come out of this as a better and stronger person - a person who will not put himself in this position and a person who will just walk away. I also want to see Marley back in the Black & White and developing into an the elite player he has the potential to become.

I also in the circumstance cannot see any real upside in sending him to jail.

Let those loving angels here who have never sinned criticise Marley...... Rolling Eyes Bloody hypocrites..... Evil or Very Mad Mad

I'm trying to think what sin I've done that compares with breaking a guys jaw,

Nup I'm out

watt price tully Scorpio

PostPosted: Wed Apr 16, 2014 10:14 pm

think positive wrote:
Lazza wrote:
Member 7167 wrote:
Blade wrote:
Obviously, like all Pies supporters, I'm hoping that Marley receives a suspended sentence when he goes to court for sentencing. But if he doesn't and he has to go to Jail for a period of time, would Collingwood still have to pay his salary for the duration of his internment or would they be able to withold his payments and if they don't would they pay him anyway, any thoughts ?

Cheers

David

If he does get jail time, let's hope it is minimal and the adverse impact upon him is minimal.

I for one do not want to see him sacked and I believe we should continue to pay him.

Irrespective he has a tough road ahead and he will be reminded of his indiscretions by feral football supporters (sadly in some cases supposed Collingwood supporters) every time he takes the field.

I personally want to see Marley come out of this as a better and stronger person - a person who will not put himself in this position and a person who will just walk away. I also want to see Marley back in the Black & White and developing into an the elite player he has the potential to become.

Let those loving angels here who have never sinned criticise Marley...... Rolling Eyes Bloody hypocrites..... Evil or Very Mad Mad

Nup I'm out

Self judgement - that's the way to detemine sentencing Wink Razz

Steve86 Virgo

PostPosted: Wed Apr 16, 2014 10:37 pm

Member 7167 wrote:
Lazza wrote:
Steve86 wrote:
Ok so for reference for you melbourne based folks read this

http://www.watoday.com.au/wa-news/dylan-winter-not-guilty-in-luke-adams-case-20121123-29yug.html

was all over the news.. almost exactly what marley is claiming happened except the guy didn't go to hospital and wasn't in an induced coma for brain trauma..

Similar scenario but different circumstances for the violence unfortunately.

And Marley HAS been found guilty of GBH so he is now is the hands of the magistrate and any influence the crown prosecutors office has on the eventual sentence handed down. This is commonly refereed to as a chook raffle.

but marley felt threatened as wel. I can't understand how that guy didn't get GBH and marley did.. just wow
swoop42 Virgo

Whatcha gonna do when he comes for you?

PostPosted: Thu Apr 17, 2014 12:22 am

think positive wrote:
Lazza wrote:
Member 7167 wrote:
Blade wrote:

Cheers

David

Nup I'm out

Surely being a pom would be one. Razz

think positive Libra

Side By Side

PostPosted: Thu Apr 17, 2014 12:46 am

Hehe, bitch!

Made ME laugh!

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index -> General Discussion All times are GMT + 11 Hours

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3
Page 3 of 3   

Jump to: