Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index
 The RulesThe Rules FAQFAQ
   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   CalendarCalendar   SearchSearch 

#28 Ben Sinclair

Users browsing this topic:0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 0 Guests
Registered Users: None

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index -> Player Forums

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
View previous topic :: View next topic  
jackcass Cancer

PostPosted: Sun Mar 30, 2014 12:47 pm
Post subject: Reply with quote

AN_Inkling wrote:
Starting to look very good down back. Running out games better and becoming cooler with confidence. One of the toughest and most willing players on our list. I don't see any major problem with his kicking, he mostly hits his targets. Not as mistake ridden as Heater, Toovey (at certain stages) or even Young.

This!
neil Sagittarius

PostPosted: Sun Mar 30, 2014 1:28 pm

AN_Inkling wrote:
Starting to look very good down back. Running out games better and becoming cooler with confidence. One of the toughest and most willing players on our list. I don't see any major problem with his kicking, he mostly hits his targets. Not as mistake ridden as Heater, Toovey (at certain stages) or even Young.

Cannot see anything in this I disagree with.
Has the speed we need to cover the oppositions fast small forwards.

Museman 

PostPosted: Sun Mar 30, 2014 2:41 pm

Its' his head rather than his actual skills that still worries me...still panics at times.
The very best NEVER do, about 3 mins to go in the 2nd he picks up the ball in a scrimmage at half back and proceeds to handball it 6 inchs to harry..who loses the ball in a tackle and is penalized.

Make or break season for mine, people say improving all the time, but I see the same old inconsistencies, I have seen him play as well or better than last night on several occasions.
djjim 

PostPosted: Sun Mar 30, 2014 3:08 pm

Wow we talking about last nights game u guys are easy pleased so no one saw how many times he fk up killed us in defence start of last quater we were running towards goal he got caught becouse had no idea what he was trying 2 do ..if we cont to pkay those skillless players ben sinclair no wonder we wilk be a very ordanary side dnt get carried away with last night we got smashed last week bye a good side lol lol use have made sinclair sound like a gun seriously Brain dead
sixpoints 

PostPosted: Sun Mar 30, 2014 3:21 pm

djjim wrote:
Wow we talking about last nights game u guys are easy pleased so no one saw how many times he fk up killed us in defence start of last quater we were running towards goal he got caught becouse had no idea what he was trying 2 do ..if we cont to pkay those skillless players ben sinclair no wonder we wilk be a very ordanary side dnt get carried away with last night we got smashed last week bye a good side lol lol use have made sinclair sound like a gun seriously Brain dead

How many times in the last Q did Sydney bomb it forwards for us to easily mark and then set up our own play? From what I recall, I'd say at least 5 times.
Early in the last Q when Sinclair was running forward, he hesitated as even the commentators stated that ahead of him was nothing but Swans players who were playing the extras in defence. Sure he hesitated & got run down and yes it looked bad. However given the context it was explanable. However Sydney continually bombed it to us regardless and played directly into our hands.
I think you have have a rather myopic view of Sinclair's play. Also your spelling, grammar and punctuation are atrocious.
Big T 

PostPosted: Sun Mar 30, 2014 4:31 pm

djjim wrote:

No speaka da English?

roar 

PostPosted: Sun Mar 30, 2014 4:34 pm

Was good last night, no doubt. Had a few stuff ups (as did everyone else) but did plenty of good, too. Still too early to tell if he'll make it, IMO, but he is improving so there's definitely a chance.
Piethagoras' Theorem Taurus

the hypotenuse, is always a cakewalk

PostPosted: Sun Mar 30, 2014 5:03 pm

fwiw, 18 disposals at 82.4 % efficiency. 2 clangers.

By comparison, Beams has 30 possies at 46.7% and 4 clangers.

Both busted their arses. Both teams struggled with the pressure.

I'd say Sinkers was pretty handy

King Malta Leo

RIP Flip

PostPosted: Sun Mar 30, 2014 7:13 pm

think positive wrote:
All I can say is

I

$£$%^%%$

Told

You

So

Seasons

Ago

You and me both TP! Very Happy

Well on his way to becoming a vital cog in our backline.
King Malta Leo

RIP Flip

PostPosted: Sun Mar 30, 2014 7:17 pm

Mugwump wrote:
djjim wrote:
Did all u tools see sinclair start of last quater fuken clowns what a dud

(.....Hits ignore button and continues in thread to non-troll posts...)

Think I'll join you there mate.
What'sinaname Libra

PostPosted: Sun Mar 30, 2014 7:58 pm

djjim wrote:

Please learn how to punctuate before you post again. This post was very hard to read.

Big T 

PostPosted: Sun Mar 30, 2014 8:01 pm

What'sinaname wrote:
djjim wrote:

Please learn how to punctuate before you post again. This post was very hard to read.

Go easy on Buddy, he's having a hard time atm

Tannin Capricorn

Can't remember

PostPosted: Sun Mar 30, 2014 8:07 pm

djjim wrote:

Well, someone has "no idea what he was trying 2 do". Next time you want to make a contribution here, I suggest the following handy three step plan:

(1) Decide what it is you wish to communicate.
(2) Take a few minutes to find a pen, pencil, typewriter, or computer.
(3) Find someone willing to teach you how to read and write.

Tannin Capricorn

Can't remember

PostPosted: Sun Mar 30, 2014 8:14 pm

Back to serious business now. I reckon Ben Sinclair might just become the new Ben Johnson: fast, courageous to a fault, versatile, universally reviled for bad disposal long after, through relentless application and will to improve, he has lifted his disposal efficiency up to be amongst the highest in the club.

I am NOT saying Sinclair has done that or that he is the new Ben Johnson, just that he seems to be headed in that direction. Keep working on it, young Sinclair, if (like BJ) you can dedicate yourself to mastering disposal and concentrating 100% on every kick to make it as accurate and damaging as a kick can be, you'll play a lot more games in black and white stripes.

Doc63 

PostPosted: Sun Mar 30, 2014 8:18 pm

Channel 7 news reported that he tweaked a hammy during the last quarter.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index -> Player Forums All times are GMT + 11 Hours

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
Page 5 of 10   

Jump to: