Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index
 The RulesThe Rules FAQFAQ
   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   CalendarCalendar   SearchSearch 

Is the Bux extension worse than the Tony Shaw appointment ??

Users browsing this topic:0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 0 Guests
Registered Users: None

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index -> General Discussion

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 34, 35, 36
View previous topic :: View next topic  
regan is true fullback 

PostPosted: Wed Aug 13, 2014 11:33 am
Post subject: Reply with quote

John Wren wrote:
Quote:
we're not that broken. just haven't lived up to the manic expectations of most.

I said learn from successful clubs, not do everything they do, all I wanted to do was urge caution.
John Wren Virgo

"Look after the game. It means so much to so many."

PostPosted: Wed Aug 13, 2014 12:00 pm

regan is true fullback wrote:
John Wren wrote:
Quote:
we're not that broken. just haven't lived up to the manic expectations of most.

I said learn from successful clubs, not do everything they do, all I wanted to do was urge caution.

i restate that we are not broken. we have already done what many clubs are doing - been there, got the t shirt. once upon a time the other clubs were learning from us.

Piesnchess 

piesnchess

PostPosted: Wed Aug 13, 2014 4:42 pm

CarringbushCigar wrote:
Still makes me sick that we lost so many premiership heroes. Heroes who.left broken hearted in the name of Buckley's culture search. Only one thing counts in this game. PREMIERSHIPS.

No wonder Swanny doesnt want to play under these circumstances. Im sure he isnt even barracking for us at the moment. Premiership team mates cast aside with total disrespect. It would be called sabotage if an outsider did it to us. I wont be so harsh, more a case of arrogance, jealousy with a healthy dose of stupidity.

Those "Premiership heroes" were washed up and fininshed, time had caught up with them. Jolly, didak, shaw were gone, johnno retired, dawes went to the dees, done bugger all, likewise welllingham, done bugger all with the eagles. Guys like didak jolly, shaw were not going to lead us to another flag, not ever, we are rebuilding the whole side with kids, and it takes time, as rohan connally told me on his great blog. Idea

Chess and Vodka are born brothers. - Russian proverb.
The Boy Who Cried Wolf 

PostPosted: Wed Aug 13, 2014 6:03 pm

Piesnchess wrote:
CarringbushCigar wrote:
Still makes me sick that we lost so many premiership heroes. Heroes who.left broken hearted in the name of Buckley's culture search. Only one thing counts in this game. PREMIERSHIPS.

No wonder Swanny doesnt want to play under these circumstances. Im sure he isnt even barracking for us at the moment. Premiership team mates cast aside with total disrespect. It would be called sabotage if an outsider did it to us. I wont be so harsh, more a case of arrogance, jealousy with a healthy dose of stupidity.

Those "Premiership heroes" were washed up and fininshed, time had caught up with them. Jolly, didak, shaw were gone, johnno retired, dawes went to the dees, done bugger all, likewise welllingham, done bugger all with the eagles. Guys like didak jolly, shaw were not going to lead us to another flag, not ever, we are rebuilding the whole side with kids, and it takes time, as rohan connally told me on his great blog. Idea

Rohans a great bloke, but he has got a lot wrong about the Pies, I even told so repeatedly... and it's coming more true the further we go.. As for Shaw, he might be a bit of a loose cannon, but otherwise.. he's still a fine enough player top slot into any side we can field (and I suspect for a year or two more at least).

Collingwood Crackerjack 

PostPosted: Wed Aug 13, 2014 6:59 pm

It all ended on GF day 2011, or to be more correct, round 22 2011.

Either way, by the end of September you could see we weren't gonna get another flag with that team. Hawthorn should of done us in the PF, even Eagles got within 2 goals before the Fas shot on the siren. Its been downhill since then.

The question now is do we cut our losses or do we stick fat? I'd love to see Ed move heaven and earth to get The Mayor of Geelong in there for a 2-3 apprenticeship, would do the Club the world of good

© Collingwood Crackerjack, 1992
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index -> General Discussion All times are GMT + 11 Hours

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 34, 35, 36
Page 36 of 36   

Jump to: