Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index
 The RulesThe Rules FAQFAQ
   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   CalendarCalendar   SearchSearch 

Is the Bux extension worse than the Tony Shaw appointment ??

Users browsing this topic:0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest
Registered Users: None

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index -> General Discussion

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 31, 32, 33, 34, 35, 36  Next
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Lazza 

PostPosted: Fri May 16, 2014 11:43 am
Post subject: Reply with quote

September Zeros wrote:
Beast wrote:
roar wrote:
Spot on, Shane. Should be stuck up there as a reminder.

Agree.

ps. was I the only one impressed with Buckley's paddock that consisted of isolating Blair one out against 3 Crows tall defenders?

Winner! I had 20 bucks on you to bumo this thread this week beast.

....same old wanna be's scratching the barrel again for a rise I see.... Rolling Eyes

Dear me! The Beast proves that you CAN teach a pig to sing..... Rolling Eyes

PostPosted: Fri May 16, 2014 11:53 am

So if Blair was busy with 3 Crows defenders where the other free Pies players?
Pies4shaw Leo

pies4shaw

PostPosted: Fri May 16, 2014 11:56 am

^^^ Well, yes - that's a question that some of us were trying to discuss in this thread but the "four legs good, two legs bad" bleating tends to obscure the reasonable debate.
Beast 

PostPosted: Fri May 16, 2014 5:16 pm

September Zeros wrote:
Beast wrote:
roar wrote:

Agree.

ps. was I the only one impressed with Buckley's paddock that consisted of isolating Blair one out against 3 Crows tall defenders?

Someone needs to keep you clueless sycophants honest Laughing
I've never even said I agreed with the premise of this thread but the rubbish thats been spouted in here after we started winning is cringeworthy, as were the attacks on anyone who was daring to disagree.
And now we have Football "experts" like Lazza tell us we lost due to our youth and umpiring and that we were always going to come good in 2016
Well guess what, my biggest gripes with Bucks to date have been his weakness as a motivator and that was on display again last night.
. And the fact he wasn't appointed with the view of us being a force in 2016 by the time GC and GWS will be nigh on unstoppable.

September Zeros wrote:
....same old wanna be's scratching the barrel again for a rise I see.... Rolling Eyes

Nothing wanna be about me, when I see fish feed at the bottom of that barrel I shoot it, just ask Pie Mind.
roar 

PostPosted: Fri May 16, 2014 6:00 pm

Not saying Bucks won't stuff up occasionally, or that I'm totally happy with his coaching, but did you read some of the comments in this thread?
Member 7167 Leo

"What Good Fortune For Governments That The People Do Not Think" - Adolf Hitler.

PostPosted: Fri May 16, 2014 8:07 pm

Beast wrote:
September Zeros wrote:
Beast wrote:
roar wrote:

Agree.

I've never even said I agreed with the premise of this thread but the rubbish thats been spouted in here after we started winning is cringeworthy, as were the attacks on anyone who was daring to disagree.
And now we have Football "experts" like Lazza tell us we lost due to our youth and umpiring and that we were always going to come good in 2016
Well guess what, my biggest gripes with Bucks to date have been his weakness as a motivator and that was on display again last night.
. And the fact he wasn't appointed with the view of us being a force in 2016 by the time GC and GWS will be nigh on unstoppable.

September Zeros wrote:

Nothing wanna be about me, when I see fish feed at the bottom of that barrel I shoot it, just ask Pie Mind.

For such a negative joke you talk tough. Pity you don't have the inner fortitude to be a true supporter instead of an opportunistic whinger.

Last edited by Member 7167 on Fri May 16, 2014 8:28 pm; edited 1 time in total
Albert Parker 

PostPosted: Fri May 16, 2014 8:23 pm

^ Pity you don't have the inner fortitude to be a true supporter instead of an opportunistic winger.

Is Clinton Young an opportunistic winger or Heritier Lumumba?

I'll stop whinging about spelling now Wink

Member 7167 Leo

"What Good Fortune For Governments That The People Do Not Think" - Adolf Hitler.

PostPosted: Fri May 16, 2014 8:28 pm

Albert Parker wrote:
^ Pity you don't have the inner fortitude to be a true supporter instead of an opportunistic winger.

Is Clinton Young an opportunistic winger or Heritier Lumumba?

I'll stop whinging about spelling now Wink

All fixed.
What'sinaname Libra

PostPosted: Fri May 16, 2014 10:04 pm

Even if Bucks coached perfectly, we would have lost the game. The players are mainly to blame. But for future, Bucks has to get better at stopping a player who is killing us, Sloane last night and Gaz previously.

He also needs to make some moves earlier. It was obvious Keeffe was getting slaughtered yet he chose to keep him on Jenkins too long.

Beast 

PostPosted: Sat May 17, 2014 3:05 pm

roar wrote:
Not saying Bucks won't stuff up occasionally, or that I'm totally happy with his coaching, but did you read some of the comments in this thread?

Yes I have, of course some of them go over the top and I did mention I don't agree with the premise of the thread on the whole but I didn't bump this because Bucks can't coach or made a blunder of leaving Blair in the forward line on his own few times.
When we went on our winning streak I did say lets not get ahead of ourselves and attack everyone who dared criticise what was IMO a premature contract extension as we need to see a lot more than a couple of questionable wins to know it was the right call.

There are a lot of people on here who like to mouth off and snipe without putting any thought into it but when you ruffle their feathers with facts all they're capable of is questioning your worth as a supporter Wink
Big T 

PostPosted: Sat May 17, 2014 4:19 pm

Oh FFS the cows played like a team stung after losing at home to Melbourne. Any team was gunna be under the pump. The pressure was greater than any other this year bar Freo.

Mick would give lost that game if he was coach.

WarrenerraW 

PostPosted: Sat May 17, 2014 4:30 pm

We looked like a team that was still enjoying the bye and a weekend away in Adelaide. Somebody forgot to tell them that there was a game of football going on and that they were required to turn up and play. That said, we couldn't match the crows intensity and pressure. They used the ball better, got the rub of the green with the bounce, umps, siren. F*** it, it just wasn't our night. Bucks did all he could and you could see his frustration. At the end of the day it's a team effort and you can't win a game of footy with half a dozen blokes having a go while the others fail to get involved.
Redlight 

PostPosted: Sat May 17, 2014 5:25 pm

Beast wrote:
There are a lot of people on here who like to mouth off and snipe without putting any thought into it but when you ruffle their feathers with facts all they're capable of is questioning your worth as a supporter Wink

Yes, you do. Nice bit of personal insight. Smile
Beast 

PostPosted: Mon May 19, 2014 6:27 am

Redlight wrote:
Beast wrote:

Yes, you do. Nice bit of personal insight. Smile

Nah mate whether pissed or not I always put a lot of thought in what I type and all my opinions are formed over time without being off the cuff, you should try it sometime.
MrMagic35 

PostPosted: Mon May 19, 2014 6:49 pm

Beast wrote:
September Zeros wrote:
Beast wrote:
roar wrote:

Agree.

Motivation provided by the coach as an issue in Thurday's game? Well then, motivation provided by the coach was a huge factor in the 10 goal turnaround against Essendon. Attribute a loss to the coach, attribute a win to the coach.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index -> General Discussion All times are GMT + 11 Hours

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 31, 32, 33, 34, 35, 36  Next
Page 32 of 36   

Jump to: