Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index
 The RulesThe Rules FAQFAQ
   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   CalendarCalendar   SearchSearch 

More Dale Thomas News....

Users browsing this topic:0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 0 Guests
Registered Users: None

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index -> Nick's Other AFL

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 17, 18, 19, 20  Next
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Stupied 

PostPosted: Fri Feb 14, 2014 6:52 pm
Post subject: Reply with quote

^Who apologised??? I'll never apologise for a good conspiracy theory, and I completely agree with you. PR to the max.
Neil Appleby Taurus

PostPosted: Sat Feb 15, 2014 2:25 am

Lock this thread! Move this thread to VPT where it belongs! There was another poster who always went down this road and we all know what happened to him don't we Collie ol' chum? Woof.
John Wren Virgo

"Look after the game. It means so much to so many."

PostPosted: Sat Feb 15, 2014 9:30 am

swoop42 wrote:
Stupied wrote:
E wrote:
Dave The Man wrote:
Picked for Scum's 1st Practise Games:

http://www.afl.com.au/news/2014-02-13/nab-challenge-squads-kangaroos-v-blues

you spoke too soon!

http://www.afl.com.au/news/2014-02-14/daisy-pulls-out

The conspiracy theorist in me is saying that this is a coverup to hide that Thomas is not as cherry ripe as the scum would have everyone think.

Or it could be Breadcrawl whispering it in my direction from his hiding place...

Don't apologise of course there is conspiracy here.

He was never going to play IMO and his naming in the squad was purely a PR exercise.

chest infection.

Member 7167 Leo

"What Good Fortune For Governments That The People Do Not Think" - Adolf Hitler.

PostPosted: Sat Feb 15, 2014 10:16 am

Pochemuchka wrote:
swoop42 wrote:
Stupied wrote:
E wrote:
Dave The Man wrote:

you spoke too soon!

The conspiracy theorist in me is saying that this is a coverup to hide that Thomas is not as cherry ripe as the scum would have everyone think.

Or it could be Breadcrawl whispering it in my direction from his hiding place...

He was never going to play IMO and his naming in the squad was purely a PR exercise.

chest infection.

Rumour has it that he caught of MM.
Geek 

geek

PostPosted: Sat Feb 15, 2014 12:47 pm

They sacked their head recruiter too though that's surely just a cowinkydink.
Stupied 

PostPosted: Sat Feb 15, 2014 1:32 pm

Geek wrote:
They sacked their head recruiter too though that's surely just a cowinkydink.

Former head recruiter. He has been 2IC the last 2 seasons
RudeBoy 

PostPosted: Sat Feb 15, 2014 2:29 pm

Member 7167 wrote:
Pochemuchka wrote:
swoop42 wrote:
Stupied wrote:
E wrote:
Dave The Man wrote:

you spoke too soon!

chest infection.

Rumour has it that he caught of MM.

Food poisoning. I warned him not to eat out. Wink
think positive Libra

Side By Side

PostPosted: Sat Feb 15, 2014 9:28 pm

So that's what they are calling a wonky ankle these days
Brown26 

PostPosted: Sun Feb 16, 2014 12:14 am

Rudeboy I remember - it's his own fault. He should have hired a food taster Wink

-Ben
Hiss Taurus

PostPosted: Sun Feb 16, 2014 10:08 am
Post subject: HmmmmmReply with quote

Dale Thomas deserves the support of every pies fan. He gave us great service over many years. People who wish him injury or bad luck are not true pies fans. Only a person with venom and bitterness in their veins would wish this type of thing upon a true Collingwood star. I think Thomas has merely gone to Carlton as a temporary gesture in support of a great Pies coach that should never have been booted out after winning us a flag. So really Thomas loyalty is beyond question. He was loyal to the man we should have been loyal to. I noted that Carlton won their practice match as well. Did we? Hey! So lets do the right thing and cheer on a Pies champion even if he is playing in the enemy colours. I know Thomas will always bleed black and white like MM. We got rid of them. Both would have stayed had we made the right offers. So look in the mirror before you start bagging Thomas and MM.
themonk 

PostPosted: Sun Feb 16, 2014 11:55 am
Post subject: Re: HmmmmmReply with quote

Hiss wrote:
Dale Thomas deserves the support of every pies fan. He gave us great service over many years. People who wish him injury or bad luck are not true pies fans. Only a person with venom and bitterness in their veins would wish this type of thing upon a true Collingwood star. I think Thomas has merely gone to Carlton as a temporary gesture in support of a great Pies coach that should never have been booted out after winning us a flag. So really Thomas loyalty is beyond question. He was loyal to the man we should have been loyal to. I noted that Carlton won their practice match as well. Did we? Hey! So lets do the right thing and cheer on a Pies champion even if he is playing in the enemy colours. I know Thomas will always bleed black and white like MM. We got rid of them. Both would have stayed had we made the right offers. So look in the mirror before you start bagging Thomas and MM.

Potentially the worst ever post on Nick's

Shows loyalty towards individuals rather than the club and the dig about the practice match, really embarrassing stuff

Embarassed
roar 

PostPosted: Sun Feb 16, 2014 3:22 pm

themonk wrote:
Hiss wrote:

Shows loyalty towards individuals rather than the club and the dig about the practice match, really embarrassing stuff

Embarassed

Use the ignore function for fools, and you will surprised how much better this site becomes.

collie dog 

RIP Shelby 11-10-13

PostPosted: Sun Feb 16, 2014 3:33 pm

You know the most disturbing thing about this thread is not the half a million hits it's had, but the fact that when I come onto Nicks today I notice that the two threads at the top of the forum (stickies aside) are about Carlton. Shocked

FOR THE LOVE OF GOD PEOPLE GIVE IT A REST! It will make you blind.

collie dog 

RIP Shelby 11-10-13

PostPosted: Sun Feb 16, 2014 3:35 pm

Hiss wrote:
I know Thomas will always bleed black and white like MM. We got rid of them. Both would have stayed had we made the right offers. So look in the mirror before you start bagging Thomas and MM.

Bang on target Hiss. Final word said. Now close the thread. Exclamation

themonk 

PostPosted: Sun Feb 16, 2014 6:56 pm

roar wrote:
themonk wrote:
Hiss wrote:

Embarassed

Use the ignore function for fools, and you will surprised how much better this site becomes.

You're right, I know you're right.

We all have opinions and at times may overreact due to a loss or a decision made by the club, but this tool and his devotion to Malthouse whilst turning his back on everything we stand for (side by side) is a joke.

You're right, I know you're right.

Fool switch about to be flicked
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index -> Nick's Other AFL All times are GMT + 11 Hours

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 17, 18, 19, 20  Next
Page 18 of 20   

Jump to: