Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index
 The RulesThe Rules FAQFAQ
   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   CalendarCalendar   SearchSearch 

John Aloisi: The biggest clown in world soccer.

Users browsing this topic:0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 0 Guests
Registered Users: None

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index -> English Premier and A-League Soccer

Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next
View previous topic :: View next topic  
collie dog 

RIP Shelby 11-10-13

PostPosted: Sun Dec 22, 2013 9:39 pm
Post subject: John Aloisi: The biggest clown in world soccer.Reply with quote

I don't normally comment on sports other than footy, but I am stunned by how bad John Aloisi is as a coach. Even more by the fact that he doesn't seem to get it.

http://www.theage.com.au/sport/soccer/melbourne-heart-coach-john-aloisi-hits-back-at-mark-bosnich-20131222-2zsms.html

Now he attacks people who dare to question his credentials. Read the Melbourne Heart fan forum and see how people are burning up about this guy. He is running the club into the ground and at this rate Victory will have Melbourne to themselves as Heart won't exist for much longer.

Last edited by collie dog on Sun Dec 29, 2013 1:25 pm; edited 1 time in total
Jezza Taurus

2023 PREMIERS!

PostPosted: Sun Dec 22, 2013 11:29 pm
Post subject: Reply with quote

Aloisi's days are clearly numbered at the Heart but I am disliking the fact that people who don't follow the Heart seem to forget that he was a hero eight years ago in Australian football.

Give the guy a break. I've been hoping that he succeeds as I have a soft spot for the Heart (mainly because I loathe the Victory) but he clearly isn't good enough to take the Heart forward in my view. I think the Heart needs to cut its losses and find a sufficient replacement.

I'd like to hear King Malta's views on this.

collie dog 

RIP Shelby 11-10-13

PostPosted: Mon Dec 23, 2013 5:38 am

You lost me at "I loath Victory".

But two things: Aloisi scored a penalty that put Australia through to a World Cup finals. Big deal, strikers are meant to score penalties. And what does being a good footballer have to do with being a decent coach? Aloisi can't coach. That is obvious!

GreekLunatic 

PostPosted: Mon Dec 23, 2013 6:55 pm

if he was in another country he would have been sacked, I think Bosnich knows as much the game as Aloisi
HAL 

Please don't shout at me - I can't help it.

PostPosted: Mon Dec 23, 2013 7:00 pm

I don't follow your reasoning.
Jezza Taurus

2023 PREMIERS!

PostPosted: Mon Dec 23, 2013 10:55 pm

collie dog wrote:
You lost me at "I loath Victory".

But two things: Aloisi scored a penalty that put Australia through to a World Cup finals. Big deal, strikers are meant to score penalties. And what does being a good footballer have to do with being a decent coach? Aloisi can't coach. That is obvious!

I don't doubt that he lacks the ability to be a good coach despite the fact that I've been hoping for his sake that he would improve.

Clearly I 'lost you' because you didn't bother reading the rest of my post that practically reinforces what you said just now in your latest post on this topic.

Woods Of Ypres 

PostPosted: Fri Dec 27, 2013 11:56 am

the Heart are doing it tough, but I am always amazed by how many Victory fans love to sink the boot in, visiting our forums, posting on our club's own facebook etc. Even this thread started by a Victory fan no doubt.
Jezza Taurus

2023 PREMIERS!

PostPosted: Fri Dec 27, 2013 6:06 pm

Woods Of Ypres wrote:
the Heart are doing it tough, but I am always amazed by how many Victory fans love to sink the boot in, visiting our forums, posting on our club's own facebook etc. Even this thread started by a Victory fan no doubt.

Your post here just sums up why I'll never embrace or acknowledge Melbourne Victory ever.

Melbourne Heart on the other hand I don't mind even though I don't support them.

HAL 

Please don't shout at me - I can't help it.

PostPosted: Fri Dec 27, 2013 6:07 pm

Yes, even that.
King Malta Leo

RIP Flip

PostPosted: Sat Dec 28, 2013 12:20 am

Aloisi is a horrendous coach and should be sacked. I feel bad for him in a way because he naively put his hand up for the gig and the club gave it to him for all the wrong reasons (mostly marketability) and now we're in a horrendous position.

And, Collie Dog, Victory fan's obsessions with the Heart ceasing to exist or folding are absolutely disgraceful and is probably what leads to people like Jezza 'loathing' them (I also do). The Heart do not need to fold and they're not going to, there's more than enough fans in this state for two teams and if we're drawing crowds of 8k (until the last 2 weeks) playing like crap then I can only imagine what we could accomplish if we actually had decent manager, Board who gave a shit and players who were up to it at this level.

Also, as usual, the behaviour of Victory fans was disgraceful at the most recent derby, buying tickets to our Active Area, wearing shirts of Muscat breaking Zahra's leg and starting brawls, can't stand that club.

We'll be right, hopefully the rumoured takeover by the group that owns Melbourne Storm is correct and we start to build this club into what we know it can be!

Last edited by King Malta on Sat Dec 28, 2013 12:37 pm; edited 1 time in total
GreekLunatic 

PostPosted: Sat Dec 28, 2013 11:59 am

nice game plan aloisi cross balls to a midget in misfud
Dave The Man Scorpio

PostPosted: Sat Dec 28, 2013 2:45 pm

Alosi is only there to they find someone who can Replace Him
collie dog 

RIP Shelby 11-10-13

PostPosted: Sat Dec 28, 2013 3:21 pm

Jezza wrote:
Woods Of Ypres wrote:

Your post here just sums up why I'll never embrace or acknowledge Melbourne Victory ever.

Melbourne Heart on the other hand I don't mind even though I don't support them.

You guys are crazy! Don't you know that Victory won two A-League premierships before you were out of diapers? Razz And Archie Thompson has scored more goals in the A-League than the entire Heart team in their history. Laughing

Victory supposedly made it easy for Heart by pioneering football in the A-League. Heart fans are just all disaffected ex-Victory fans, so yes I am having a jolly good laugh at you cellar dwellers now. If Melbourne Heart is worth $12 million in the latest sale, what does that make Victory worth? $50 million. And Collingwood $500 million. Very Happy

After the loss to the Phoenix last night you must be blind to think Aloisi can coach. The man is totally deluded.

See for yourself!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dLpO6deJiTM

King Malta Leo

RIP Flip

PostPosted: Sat Dec 28, 2013 4:57 pm

The Victory had their A-League license funded for them by the FA and forced them to keep another Melbourne team out of the league for 4 years, that's how your scared your mob is of a little competition. You didn't pioneer football in this state, you didn't even pay for your own license.

The Heart are much more than 'disaffected Victory fans', almost all of us are fans who avoided the Victory because we saw how low the behavior of their supporters was and we wanted nothing to do with them at all and were happy to wait for the second Victorian team to join the league.

We're worth 12 million because of the potential our club has, pulling averages of 8k with horrendous football and one of the most barren on-field runs the league has ever seen. Once we're managed correctly (from the board and owners down) our potential to be successful on and off the field is there.
Jezza Taurus

2023 PREMIERS!

PostPosted: Sun Dec 29, 2013 12:13 am

It's been reported that he's about to be sacked or he's already been sacked by the Melbourne Heart board. It's long overdue considering these run of results couldn't continue.

collie dog wrote:
Jezza wrote:
Woods Of Ypres wrote:

You guys are crazy! Don't you know that Victory won two A-League premierships before you were out of diapers? Razz And Archie Thompson has scored more goals in the A-League than the entire Heart team in their history. Laughing

Victory supposedly made it easy for Heart by pioneering football in the A-League. Heart fans are just all disaffected ex-Victory fans, so yes I am having a jolly good laugh at you cellar dwellers now. If Melbourne Heart is worth $12 million in the latest sale, what does that make Victory worth? $50 million. And Collingwood $500 million. Very Happy

After the loss to the Phoenix last night you must be blind to think Aloisi can coach. The man is totally deluded.

See for yourself!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dLpO6deJiTM

LOL my friend I'm not a Melbourne Heart supporter, I'm just a Melbourne Victory hater! Twisted Evil

I agree that Aloisi is finished and should be sacked as soon as possible. He's dead man walking when it comes to his managerial job. He'll be gone very soon no doubt.

KM also perfectly sums up my thoughts as to why people like him and I hate the Victory in the first place! Need I say more.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index -> English Premier and A-League Soccer All times are GMT + 11 Hours

Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next
Page 1 of 3   

Jump to: