Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index
 The RulesThe Rules FAQFAQ
   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   CalendarCalendar   SearchSearch 

Libs: How many lies & backflips?

Users browsing this topic:0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 0 Guests
Registered Users: None

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index -> Victoria Park Tavern

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7
View previous topic :: View next topic  
watt price tully Scorpio

PostPosted: Fri Dec 06, 2013 11:43 am
Post subject: Re: Libs: How many lies & backflips?Reply with quote

Morrigu wrote:
Tannin wrote:
Stop the boats was not an is not a lie. It's a promise, and if Abbott fails to deliver on it, it's a broken promise, not a lie.

A BOAT ARRIVED! A BOAT ARRIVED!! ( feel like Holly on Red Dwarf Very Happy)

http://www.abc.net.au/news/2013-12-05/immigration-minister-reports-incident-on-christmas-island/5138502

And it seems they got here and made to shore undetected - outrageous!

Nothing but a military court marshall for the officer in charge of operation sovereign borders will suffice Razz

Another boat arrival. How Confused Shocked

I thought the Mad Misgynist Miners Monk bought all the boats up.

Not possible Morrigu.

This really is an incompetent incoming government & must be the worst start for any incoming government since WW2.

3.14159 Taurus

PostPosted: Fri Dec 06, 2013 2:02 pm

watt price tully wrote:

This really is an incompetent incoming government & must be the worst start for any incoming government since WW2.

When in Opposition they spent very little time developing alternative policies.
Instead they attacked and derided everything, including this country's reputation overseas and it's economic strength.
Policy was made on the run (which generally consisted of 3 word dog-whistles).
They made promises they knew they wouldn't keep and cared less than a fig about it.
Every issue is an excuse to blame the previous government while offering no real solutions to what-ever it is that is vexing them/us.
In government they've lurched from crisis to another, back-flipping and flipping the finger at nearest and most important neighbours.

The play-time honey-moon is over, where are the adults we were promised?
Tannin Capricorn

Can't remember

PostPosted: Fri Dec 06, 2013 4:51 pm

3.14159 wrote:

In opposition and on the cross-benches, where else?

stui magpie Gemini

Prepare for the worst, hope for the best.

PostPosted: Fri Dec 06, 2013 7:58 pm

Tannin wrote:
3.14159 wrote:

In opposition and on the cross-benches, where else?

Where? Not in Parliament surely?

Tannin Capricorn

Can't remember

PostPosted: Fri Dec 06, 2013 8:10 pm
Post subject: Reply with quote

^ fair point. We might do better simply handing out the ministries with a chook raffle at the pub. Or cut cards for it in the front bar. Draw any card and you get to be Minister for Housing or Veterans Affairs. Draw a 9 and you can be Defence Minister. 10 gets you Foreign Affairs, Jack is for Health, draw a Queen to be Minister for Education, and the lucky drinker who draws the king can be Prime Minister. Oh, and plucking the joker makes you the Federal Treasurer and if it really is your lucky day, drawing the ace wins you the chicken.
stui magpie Gemini

Prepare for the worst, hope for the best.

PostPosted: Fri Dec 06, 2013 10:40 pm

^

Couldn't do much worse really. Wink

watt price tully Scorpio

PostPosted: Sat Feb 08, 2014 9:59 am

This time it's their own calling them liars & hypocrites. The magnificent MP Sharman Stone standing up to her own Prime Minister re SPC & saying outright The Mad Misogynist Monk is telling porky pies again: that its the workers condtions that is casusing issues at SPC. Who can fault her?

As explained so clearly & lucidly by Walid Ali (better watch out, he writes for the Age, hosts the Drive programme on ABC Radio National & wait for it he's a Muslim Shocked (I wish he'd go back to where he bloody came from - Punt road I think - damn Richmond supporters) Wink

..."But perhaps most profoundly, she has managed in the space of a week to surround the Abbott government with a series of intractable questions that drive at the heart of exactly what this hitherto opaque government is really trying to achieve. Stone is making the government transparent"...

http://www.theage.com.au/comment/the-real-reason-behind-tony-abbotts-industrial-relations-war-20140206-324g6.html

watt price tully Scorpio

PostPosted: Tue Mar 04, 2014 8:30 pm

Even independent business analysts / economists have had enough of the Lib utter lies, spin & bulls*t about the economy:

...It's getting harder and harder for the Treasurer and Minister for Gloom, Joe Hockey, to keep faking it. No matter how much he scowls, the evidence keeps mounting that his MYEFO (mid-year economic and fiscal outlook) forecasts were a crock.....

http://www.smh.com.au/business/comment-and-analysis/on-the-budget-and-the-economy-joe-hockey-is-faking-it-20140304-341qf.html#ixzz2uz6EroW4

Bullsh*t budget crisis that they'd have you believe so they can institute a savage set of funding cuts come the budget despite the fact that th evidence that the only budget crisis lies in the Libs telling. I use the word lies advisedly about the scumbag group of IPA ideologues.

3.14159 Taurus

PostPosted: Wed Mar 05, 2014 12:31 pm

Before the election we was told by the coalition that the solution to climate change is to plant more trees (like destroying manufacturing to create more jobs)
Last night we learned this is how he intends to get more trees in the ground...

"We have quite enough national parks. We have quite enough locked up forests already. In fact, in an important respect, we have too much locked up forest".

http://www.abc.net.au/news/2014-03-05/abbott-timber-industry-dinner-forestry-council-forest-locked-up/5299046
watt price tully Scorpio

PostPosted: Fri Nov 21, 2014 2:51 pm

watt price tully wrote:
Given the sheer volume of changes, lies & backflips we've already had, we need to keep a list indeed a record of Lib lies & lib deceit:

Feel free to add:

1. Turn the boats back. Not happening. (never was going to happen)
2. Open & transparent government. See access to media by The mad monk & the refugee issue weekly announcements.
3. Economic crisis - in opposition there was, in government the next day there isn't any crisis
4. Budget crisis - in opposition there was, in government the next day there isn't any crisis
5. Insult the Malaysian government in opposition, apologise & grovel to Malaysia when in Government
6. Misogynist & sexist while in opposition & well I suppose not too much has changed here
7. Slam the former government's New Guinea idea to deter asylum seekers when in opposition then claim this is the single biggest reason for a change in the last week
8. Slam the former Government working with Indonesia to cease giving Iranian asylum seekers automatic visas then claim success here.
9. Deny any animal rights & animal welfare issues with respect to the export of live cattle to Indonesia.

I'll pay the boats (except by the devious methods used including the abuse of the navy here & the lack of transparency that is nothing short of being a national disgrace)

Now cuts to the ABC & SBS

Simple & blatant lies the day before the election by the Mad Misogynist Monk.

Juliar?? Oh the blatant hypocrisy.

http://www.theage.com.au/entertainment/tv-and-radio/tony-abbott-dogged-by-interview-with-sbs-anton-enus-about-abc-cuts-on-eve-of-election-20141120-11qc97.html

This government since day one are unadulterated lying scum, on their negative side however...

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index -> Victoria Park Tavern All times are GMT + 11 Hours

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7
Page 7 of 7   

Jump to: