Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index
 The RulesThe Rules FAQFAQ
   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   CalendarCalendar   SearchSearch 

Saints set dwarf alight on Mad Monday

Users browsing this topic:0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest
Registered Users: None

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index -> General Discussion

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
View previous topic :: View next topic  
punkologist Aries

Barwick goals, the pies are home!

PostPosted: Tue Sep 03, 2013 9:45 pm
Post subject: Reply with quote

Proud Pies wrote:
FMD, this site has gone downhill. HOW THE HELL IS ANY OF THIS FUNNY??????????

A MAN WAS SET ALIGHT!!!

GOT NOTHING TO DO WITH HIS HEIGHT!!!

you are all disgusting

+1000!
punkologist Aries

Barwick goals, the pies are home!

PostPosted: Tue Sep 03, 2013 9:48 pm

The Dwarf in question is actually a co-worker of a very good friend of mine (also a dwarf). I can tell you none of them find this remotely funny and neither do I.
What'sinaname Libra

PostPosted: Tue Sep 03, 2013 9:53 pm
Post subject: Re: YesReply with quote

Hiss wrote:
I call on the AFL to now have a Dwarf Tolerance Round next season. !!

What about dwarf acceptance? Tolerate implies we hate them, but will restrain from setting them alight.

Shouldn't we accept the dwarves as equals and not just tolerate their existence?

Hiss Taurus

PostPosted: Tue Sep 03, 2013 9:56 pm

What'sinaname wrote:
Hiss wrote:

What about dwarf acceptance? Tolerate implies we hate them, but will restrain from setting them alight.

Shouldn't we accept the dwarves as equals and not just tolerate their existence?

I think my earlier posts speak volumes for my acceptance of dwarfs and my disgust at the AFL.

But to St Kilda I ask: When do you feel it is time to start questioning the culture at your Club? Whoever is their number one ticket holder may well consider whether you can be associated with such a club.

princem007 

PostPosted: Tue Sep 03, 2013 9:59 pm

Apparently saints will change their theme song to a new version of Alicia keys " this dwarf is on fire".

All proceeds will fund the "dwarf tolerance round" to grow awareness to this issue that setting dwarfs alight is not acceptable in our society.

The afl have stepped in and will fine saints under rule 1.6 for bringing game into disrepute but saints say this has been blown out of proportion.

More to follow...

shwany 

PostPosted: Tue Sep 03, 2013 10:03 pm

didnt think this thread could stoop so low ;P
Bob Sugar 

PostPosted: Tue Sep 03, 2013 10:03 pm

princem007 wrote:
Apparently saints will change their theme song to a new version of Alicia keys " this dwarf is on fire".

All proceeds will fund the "dwarf tolerance round" to grow awareness to this issue that setting dwarfs alight is not acceptable in our society.

The afl have stepped in and will fine saints under rule 1.6 for bringing game into disrepute but saints say this has been blown out of proportion.

More to follow...

but the Dwarf signed a consent form.

On the day before the first, Daicos created God.

You like this.
shwany 

PostPosted: Tue Sep 03, 2013 10:06 pm

Defender wrote:
princem007 wrote:

More to follow...

but the Dwarf signed a consent form.

appertnly he was taking growth hormones
What'sinaname Libra

PostPosted: Tue Sep 03, 2013 10:08 pm

Hiss wrote:
What'sinaname wrote:
Hiss wrote:

I think my earlier posts speak volumes for my acceptance of dwarfs and my disgust at the AFL.

But to St Kilda I ask: When do you feel it is time to start questioning the culture at your Club? Whoever is their number one ticket holder may well consider whether you can be associated with such a club.

I don't doubt your acceptance Hiss. You are a true gentleman with honourable intentions.

I wish the boobs at AFL House had 1/10th of the moral fibre of you. We would have a league of integrity.

Troppo 

standing on VB tins in the outer at Vic Park

PostPosted: Wed Sep 04, 2013 1:49 am

Yes, St Trinians' Ms Jones deserves to be put over Headmistress Dimitina's knee and spanked soundly - at least until his eyes glaze over - but let's have a bit of a look at some of the things that are going on here.

Bleeding Hearts all - just view this before you start lambasting Ms Jones' behaviour - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fZMoB6ms2mE - at least she didn't add any accelerant in error while helping to extinguish the blaze.

And another thing - humour - it's coming from the fact that the shortest players in the VFL/AFL history are no littler than 155cm (that's Jim Bradford who pulled on v.small boots for the Pies and Norf back in the late 1920's) and to be an official dwarf you have to hit the tape at no more than 147cm when you are fully grown. Also, usually speaking, a dwarf has a disproportion of body parts, generally caused by a genetic or nutritional disability factor. Like Peter Daicos for instance, although, granted, he wasn't lacking in the height department though.

So, let it be said that because we haven't seen many dwarves pacing the paddocks for footy teams (at least here in Oz), in fact none, really, then when a dinky-di dwarf appears on the scene vis-a-vis a (admittedly very naughty) AFL pro player of usual dimensions in a social environment, it can be expected that eyebrows may be raised, to say the least.

Funny that.

Now what seems to have inflamed people's passions beyond the 'Oi oi, get a load of short=arse over there pretending to be Security, how funny is that!!' is the less than polite manner showed by Ms Jones when she demonstrated her appreciation of his entertaining acumen.

She set him ablaze. At least a heat seeking missile wasn't employed I suppose.

In an age of no-smoking one has to wonder why the St Trinians lasses were Bic'd-up - it seems they may have had 'prior intent'; worth considering.

The absolute perfect storm of outrageous humour generation has been missed though because of Ms Jones taking the rap for that well-known horizontal folk dancing slut Ms Milne - she has apparently had enough exposure for one career!!

St Trinians.jpg

very naughty girls out on Mad Monday!

Dimi.jpeg

Headmistress Dimmitina

Tannin Capricorn

Can't remember

PostPosted: Wed Sep 04, 2013 2:27 am

Hiss wrote:

This would be during the bye weeks, I take it? A ... err ... a short round?

RudeBoy 

PostPosted: Wed Sep 04, 2013 11:53 am

Anyone who fails to see the seriousness of this incident is short sighted imo. Embarassed
3rd degree Aries

PostPosted: Wed Sep 04, 2013 12:28 pm

The aints have chosen the wrong Dwarf to mess with , the fact that he is a wrestler and has many big friends from the Squared Circle. They best be careful!

www.facebook/the hybernators
What'sinaname Libra

PostPosted: Wed Sep 04, 2013 12:29 pm

^ the stereotype is that most Collingwood supporters are short on intelligence.
watt price tully Scorpio

PostPosted: Wed Sep 04, 2013 1:22 pm

joffa corfe wrote:
Demetrious first response at hearing this story was laughter..Another reason why this bloke should stand down.

I thought Demetriou said he thought it was a joke not that it actually happened: That it was so far fetched, so incredulous that stupid statements were being made. His laughter was due to the ludicrousness, the absurdity that anyone could suggest this occurred.

Once he learned that it was a true story he unreservedly apologised for his comments.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index -> General Discussion All times are GMT + 11 Hours

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
Page 7 of 9   

Jump to: