Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index
 The RulesThe Rules FAQFAQ
   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   CalendarCalendar   SearchSearch 

Saints set dwarf alight on Mad Monday

Users browsing this topic:0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest
Registered Users: None

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index -> General Discussion

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Dave The Man Scorpio

PostPosted: Tue Sep 03, 2013 1:08 am
Post subject: Reply with quote

Just Shows there Culture
Troppo 

standing on VB tins in the outer at Vic Park

PostPosted: Tue Sep 03, 2013 1:45 am

When I first saw this piece of shit-news, I thought, 1) yep, st vomit SOP and then 2) this little fella is in the entertainment game, you know, being thrown against walls in bogan suburbia and whatever, and this may just possibly be a little bit of a beat-up to improve tiny's CV in the height-challenged stakes.

Then of course, we were all aware no doubt that the hobbits of this planet had just completed their four yearly World Dwarf Games (3-10 August, 2013) and perhaps this little story was by way of a local pressie in support that just ran to press too late. Shit happens.

Australia's academy of littlies is self-styled - Short Statured People of Australia (and no, I've looked, Blairie is not their Honorary President) and I don't think they would be too rapt in St Vomit's alleged misbehaviour toward one of their family.
(http://www.sspa.org.au/)

Perhaps St Blunda might assuage their rightful rage by aiding their establishment of a curtailed version of the game we know and love that might suit the abbreviated nature of the SSPA members. If they can play soccer at their World Games, they can bloody well learn to tackle a real game!

Just imagine arenas world wide rising to the clarion shout of "A Little Way Up There Dopey!!'.

dwarf soccer.jpeg

dwarves in training.jpeg

... wondered where Tuckie got to after his last game for the Dorks ...

dwarf grid-iron.jpeg

Collingwood 4 eternity 

PostPosted: Tue Sep 03, 2013 2:01 am

When Darcy Duck and Bruce were telling Demetriou the burnt dwarf story on Talking Footy , he was trying hard to stop pissing himself laughing.

Collingwood 4 eternity 

PostPosted: Tue Sep 03, 2013 2:02 am

Youtube link of Talking Footy

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Oueo4U0Geiw

RudeBoy 

PostPosted: Tue Sep 03, 2013 4:05 am

Seriously, this is not a big story. Wink
MOTR 

PostPosted: Tue Sep 03, 2013 6:36 am

It's only funny because he's little.
woftam Gemini

I used to be undecided, but now I'm not so sure.

PostPosted: Tue Sep 03, 2013 7:25 am

I don't see how setting fire to anyone's clothes is funny? Would you guys still think it was funny if someone set fire to your clothes or one of your loved one's? could have gone very wrong. Incredibly stupid thing to do.
Culprit Cancer

PostPosted: Tue Sep 03, 2013 7:34 am

Pretty tame Mad Monday.
5150 Sagittarius

PostPosted: Tue Sep 03, 2013 7:59 am

6 out of 7 dwarves are not happy.
Proud Pies Aquarius

PostPosted: Tue Sep 03, 2013 8:12 am

woftam wrote:
I don't see how setting fire to anyone's clothes is funny? Would you guys still think it was funny if someone set fire to your clothes or one of your loved one's? could have gone very wrong. Incredibly stupid thing to do.

i'm with you and think it's pretty disgusting and reading the comments of everyone that thinks it's funny is also disgusting.

I'm disgusted with most of you and for Dimitripoo to laugh about it.. wow.... he's got to go

think positive Libra

Side By Side

PostPosted: Tue Sep 03, 2013 8:23 am

Stupied wrote:
Just when you thought the Saints could not go any lower...

I wonder what the thought process was to come to the conclusion that setting a dwarf on fire was in fact, a good idea?

Yep

Glad he's not hurt.

Talk about stupid arrogant pricks. Hope they get done for it, and hit hard in the hip pocket. The poor guy deserves it for the humiliation.

And here we go again.hopefully Bucks gets in the ears of our players this year. A nice quiet, **** the bombers summer will do me

(I agree Jacquie, not funny, potentially very deadly)

Bob Sugar 

PostPosted: Tue Sep 03, 2013 8:53 am

Proud Pies wrote:
woftam wrote:

i'm with you and think it's pretty disgusting and reading the comments of everyone that thinks it's funny is also disgusting.

I'm disgusted with most of you and for Dimitripoo to laugh about it.. wow.... he's got to go

Geezus!, if you can't set the occassional dwarf on fire who can you set on fire?

On the day before the first, Daicos created God.

You like this.
yin-YANG 

PostPosted: Tue Sep 03, 2013 9:25 am

Clearly the dwarf is OK with people laughing at his stature etc - that's how he makes a living ... but setting him alight or anyone for a laugh is pathetic!

Imagine if it was a stripper or a hairy greek guy or a member of the public who was caught up in the over-the top mad monday celebrations and set on fire... I don't think people would think it is that funny including Dimi!

I just don't find short people funny based in their lack of height - I get a laugh from what people say or do rather - Some of the pollies over the years are good for a laugh - Clive Palmer a natural comic - Christopher Pyne from the Downer school of strangely suss - he is funny! Little Johnny Howard - he was funny... in a sad way!!

This incident is bad for footy - it is the kind of thing I would expect from the Thugby losers not AFL - Mad Monday should not become a danger to society and bring the game into disrepute - have fun... but please you Saints are clearly the 'small' men of AFL so just GROW UP!

Culprit Cancer

PostPosted: Tue Sep 03, 2013 9:27 am

On sale now at St Kilda FC

flaming.png

Last edited by Culprit on Tue Sep 03, 2013 10:24 am; edited 1 time in total
dillo_09 Cancer

PostPosted: Tue Sep 03, 2013 10:23 am

I just find dwarfs naturally funny, the dwarf himself must have a good sense of humor about it because he earns a living from sending himself up which he has a right to do and the fact that St.Kilda stuffed this one up is also funny.

However having said all of that, setting anyone on fire is not funny.

Once I heard this story, I just imagined the next part of the prank being Milney and Kosi bundling this little guy, whilst still on fire, into a circus canon and firing it sending the little guy into Albert Park Lake like a flaming cannon ball. Then when Milney and Kosi turn around and see a TV camera there they look down the lense and say "WHAT?!?!?"

That made me laugh, more about the expected stupidity of the saints than the flaming dwarf.

Not that I endorse firing flaming dwarfs out of cannons, its just what went through my mind.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index -> General Discussion All times are GMT + 11 Hours

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
Page 2 of 9   

Jump to: