Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index
 The RulesThe Rules FAQFAQ
   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   CalendarCalendar   SearchSearch 

What a pity we couldn't sit with you

Users browsing this topic:0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 0 Guests
Registered Users: None

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index -> Western Magpies

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Dr Alf Andrews Pisces

Fitzroy Victoria Bowling Club

PostPosted: Sat Jun 22, 2002 1:16 pm
Post subject: What a pity we couldn't sit with youReply with quote

I was a bit disappointed last week when I found that our small Cheer Squad group were alotted seats at the opposite end to the W.A. Collingwood supporters group. It might have something to do with an A.F.L. regulation that forbids rival cheer squads from sitting within a couple of bays of each other. The Dockers Cheer Squad was at the same end as the W.A. Collingwood supporters group.

I'm not sure whether we'll be coming for the Weagles game ... but if we do, I wonder if there's any way around this problem. I really felt a golden opportunity was lost to provide a truly united Collingwood supporter base for this match. Away clubs at interstate matches really need to have their supporters concentrated in one area to make any sort of impression, in my opinion.

Just a thought.

floreat pica
My Ph.D. thesis, "Football: the People's Game?" is now available for viewing and/or downloading at http://alf.magpies.net
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index -> Western Magpies All times are GMT + 11 Hours

Page 1 of 1   

Jump to: