Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index
 The RulesThe Rules FAQFAQ
   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   CalendarCalendar   SearchSearch 

WA supporters for the freo game 16th june

Users browsing this topic:0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 0 Guests
Registered Users: None

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index -> Western Magpies

View previous topic :: View next topic  
magpie joffa 

PostPosted: Mon Jun 10, 2002 4:32 am
Post subject: WA supporters for the freo game 16th juneReply with quote

We'll be in perth saturday 15th for the game sunday 16th anyone wanna meet for a drink, let us know ok.

1892 _ 2002... THE PROUDEST JOURNEY IN FOOTBALL CONTINUES, WITH ARMS LOCKED TOGETHER,WHILST MARCHING SIDE BY SIDE, WE WILL FOREVER STAND AS ONE TO SUPPORT OUR BELOVED COLLINGWOOD FOOTBALL CLUB, it's more than just a club it's a way of life !.............................http://www.mp3.com/joffa

The_man_in_Gold 

PostPosted: Mon Jun 10, 2002 4:35 am
Post subject: Reply with quote

Great stuff joffa mate, i have a good feeling i will make an appearance sometime during the 3rd quarter.

The wig's united will never be defeated!!

Rinnovator Cancer

PostPosted: Wed Jun 12, 2002 7:35 am

Last year i sat behind the official cheersquad and had the best time! i would love to catch up with u guys again. Are u sitting in the same spot as last year?

Also have the WA magpies organised a 'meet the players' function, for after the game or anything?

HOT PIES!

Were gonna give freo the old heave-ho!

Rinnovator Cancer

PostPosted: Wed Jun 12, 2002 7:38 am

also, if any of u guys are interested, if u are in town on the saturday

Stan Magro will be coaching the WA state(WAFL)team against QLD.
The game is on about 2:10 at Fremantle oval.

daics35 

PostPosted: Wed Jun 12, 2002 11:09 am

Rinnovator,
Yes the WA Magpies (of which I am the treasurer) have organised a meet the players function after the game at the Subiaco members hall. Unfortunately it is almost booked out due to room restrictions. If you want to book a ticket to make sure you dont miss out then please call Raelene 94573928 (president). The players will be coming back a bit after the game for a short period only.

Cheers,
Craig
Treasurer WA Magpies

Dr Alf Andrews Pisces

Fitzroy Victoria Bowling Club

PostPosted: Fri Jun 14, 2002 5:47 pm

I'm off to Perth on the weekend too with Joffa and the Man In Gold. I'm hoping my first ever visit to Subiaco will be a memorable and victorious one. I look forward to meeting our W.A. friends in the faith. We'll be bringing a good supply of chant sheets to get the place cooking.

Look forward to a very loud afternoon at the House Of Pain ... Yes, indeed ... it will be a very painful day for the Freo supporters.

floreat pica
My Ph.D. thesis, "Football: the People's Game?" is now available for viewing and/or downloading at http://alf.magpies.net
daics35 

PostPosted: Fri Jun 14, 2002 6:49 pm

Look forward to seeing you all in Perth.
We (The WA Magpies Supporter Group) will be sitting to the left of the goals at the Subiaco end directly behind the players race. We always get a great crowd and you guys will "GO OFF" with the rest of us. Lets make the boys feel like they are at their home ground and piss off this "CAULDRON of FEAR" bullshit once and for all, we are all sick of hearing it over here.
Feel free to call my mobile on 0438-676-004 just prior to the game as I will be in the pre-match function and I will find you and introduce myself to you Joffa and friends. Look forward to meeting you all.

Cheers,
Craig
Treasurer WA Magpies

julesmolloy 

PostPosted: Sat Jun 15, 2002 3:28 pm

Hey Guys, tickets are still available for the pre and post match functions, but are disappearing fast! If you can't make it to the pre match, make sure you get tickets for the post match - it will be HUGE!!! Only $20 per person. Call either Jules on 9379 3463 or Raels 9457 3928 to book.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index -> Western Magpies All times are GMT + 11 Hours

Page 1 of 1   

Jump to: